Xmas Buffet

racyrick

The Green Man in Rawaii maybe? Never been there myself, but I remember seeing Phuket Gazette supplements raving about their Xmas buffets.

Green man is located in Chalong, on the road to Kata. I expect they will put on a Xmas dinner. While I have never gone at Xmas, reports over the years (in media) were mixed. All depends on the Chef of the day, and they go through lots of Chefs over the years.

The Green Man in Rawaii maybe? Never been there myself, but I remember seeing Phuket Gazette supplements raving about their Xmas buffets.

Green man is located in Chalong, on the road to Kata. I expect they will put on a Xmas dinner. While I have never gone at Xmas, reports over the years (in media) were mixed. All depends on the Chef of the day, and they go through lots of Chefs over the years.

It's just terrible. I really don't know how they survive to be honest.

They dished up the worst roast one day and that was 6 years ago and never went back even though I drive past it numerous times a day.

Overcooked and then reheated as the people come.

I often ask people who have been more recently and they say the same thing.

Good for a beer but bad for food.

• Like 1

I really dont know how they stay in business, perhaps the fact that they are the lcal masonic lodge means they have a captive audience after meetings

It's just terrible. I really don't know how they survive to be honest.
They dished up the worst roast one day and that was 6 years ago and never went back even though I drive past it numerous times a day.
Overcooked and then reheated as the people come.
I often ask people who have been more recently and they say the same thing.
Good for a beer but bad for food.