Thaivisa Poster of the Year 2014 Nominations

smokie36

I'll vote for JingThing - is the Blether still busy blathering away on a veritable plethora of mediocre books about Thailand?

Oh yah..

Signed: A long-time Thai Visa observer (since 2007)

Thanks for that Aunt Gladys. I'm touched. At least that's what the doctor with the big cigar said.

What a difference a few years makes..I vote for you Jingthing because you've changed for the better, right? 7 years of reading Thai visa tells me this..

Last year I was hoping The Blether would win.. how things change..thank goodness he blathered on to "greener" pastures..LOL

Signed,

kinder, gentler.. and extremely careful..

• Like 1

Tutsi is trying to undermine Jingthing's latest run for poster of the year by exhibiting his superior literary skills. Is Tutsi going to take it, yet again?

rats...my nefarious intentions are revealed!

howzabout 'nice guy of the year'?...or 'best entertainer of the year'?

I am probably neither and I am a reprobate...ye wanna know why I haven't mentioned the little niece lately? because she has recently sprouted some beautiful long gams and I can't take my eyes offa them...and then she looks at me evenly and I think: 'is she doing this deliberately?'...

so, I shall not seek nor shall accept any nomination as 'poster of the year' as TV deserves better...

(but, it's always OK to vote for me anyway...)

Gawd, tell us what you really think.

Shes family.

Look the other way.

what I really think? it's simply a matter of the usual 'why can't they never grow up and stay little forever' syndrome...

she's lived with us since she was an infant...it's the usual concern of a parent and not at all what you think...maybe the 'lyricism' is a bit too evocative for my own good (but, it has obviously had it's intended effect...see yuhz underneath the bridge)

and yeah...JT for president

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Tutsi is trying to undermine Jingthing's latest run for poster of the year by exhibiting his superior literary skills. Is Tutsi going to take it, yet again?

rats...my nefarious intentions are revealed!

howzabout 'nice guy of the year'?...or 'best entertainer of the year'?

I am probably neither and I am a reprobate...ye wanna know why I haven't mentioned the little niece lately? because she has recently sprouted some beautiful long gams and I can't take my eyes offa them...and then she looks at me evenly and I think: 'is she doing this deliberately?'...

so, I shall not seek nor shall accept any nomination as 'poster of the year' as TV deserves better...

(but, it's always OK to vote for me anyway...)

Gawd, tell us what you really think.

Shes family.

Look the other way.

what I really think? it's simply a matter of the usual 'why can't they never grow up and stay little forever' syndrome...

she's lived with us since she was an infant...it's the usual concern of a parent and not at all what you think...maybe the 'lyricism' is a bit too evocative for my own good (but, it has obviously had it's intended effect...see yuhz underneath the bridge)

and yeah...JT for president

Presidential erections. Sorry, I mean elections. I could not see Monica smoking JT's cigar.

Forget me. I woke in a weird mood.

Id like to nominate George, reason being, we all know he doesn't post much but he is the guy who makes it happen that we can post.

Respect

Does not meet criteria.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Which are ? xk post about much about nothing ? ;)

Pedro? San Pedro...which is a former portuguese fishng town now part of the LA harbor complex...

the local homies call it 'peeedro'...

a pal useta live there...he was a terminal alcoholic and died alone 20 years ago on a binge in Mexico...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

The criteria is

Vote 1 for JT

Yes I second JT he is the top poster. That's enough in my opinion.

Once you get to know JT, you realise he is a really nice guy too.

He's the kind of guy that helps others up the stairs and to cross,the street.

Time to reward JT for his TVF efforts.

Vote One (1) - JINGTHING. JT to his mates.

• Like 1