High Russians Break Into Temple, Dress As Monks: Police

Lite Beer

Those 2 clowns should be instantly deported and permanently black listed from Thailand.

I respectfully disagree. A couple of days in clink while waiting to be processed, horrible food and an eye watering fine at the end of it is enough punishment in my opinion. Have you never done something stupid and rash you regretted the next day?

• Like 1

Another incident of foreigners acting like idiots = Another thread of Thai bashing

I know there are a lot of Russians here and a lot of places are written in Russian. Walking around say Pattaya is just like living in Russia. Just curious as to how referring to these Russian numbskulls is Thai Bashing? Has Russia colonised Thailand? Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

Those 2 clowns should be instantly deported and permanently black listed from Thailand.

I respectfully disagree. A couple of days in clink while waiting to be processed, horrible food and an eye watering fine at the end of it is enough punishment in my opinion. Have you never done something stupid and rash you regretted the next day?

A couple days? Breaking and entering, theft, vandalism, on drugs and an hour long armed stand off with police. Thankfully the Abbot or Monk didn't try to confront the two or it may have ended much worse.

with pedo monks and scammer monks Thailand is really destroying the image of Buddha, Thai factories made Buddha underwear and monks in Ubon scammed in private jets looks more like Thai fetish cults than Buddhism to me

I agree that there are monks that have been misbehaving but don't throw out the entire religion because of that. Look at Luang Ta Ma Hobao raising money and gold to help pay of Thailands depths during the financial crisis, Luang Phor Koon that have build schools, hospital, roads and so on with donated money and so on.

This is not a problem only for buddhism! Look at all the american TV preachers making millions after millions in donations for their own pockets.

All those catholic priests that have molested children. Muslims that kill people because they are not muslims when the teachings of allah is similar to christianity, buddhism and so on; "You shall not kill". And the jews in Israel that uses the holocaust to rectify what they do in palestine today.

We should all just do our best, stop just thinking "ME" and try to help others with what we can, that you can find in most religions.

Thais have formed their own twisted form of Buddhism that suits the fact pretty much everyone in its population looks down on a person with 1 baht less than themselves. To add Thais and Asians in general are the most money obsessed people on the planet and will screw anyone over to get a penny ahead.

As a race Thais couldn't be further away from true Buddhists if they tried, but self awareness is another facet that is missing from the Thai psyche.

• Like 2

with pedo monks and scammer monks Thailand is really destroying the image of Buddha, Thai factories made Buddha underwear and monks in Ubon scammed in private jets looks more like Thai fetish cults than Buddhism to me

I agree that there are monks that have been misbehaving but don't throw out the entire religion because of that. Look at Luang Ta Ma Hobao raising money and gold to help pay of Thailands depths during the financial crisis, Luang Phor Koon that have build schools, hospital, roads and so on with donated money and so on.

This is not a problem only for buddhism! Look at all the american TV preachers making millions after millions in donations for their own pockets.

All those catholic priests that have molested children. Muslims that kill people because they are not muslims when the teachings of allah is similar to christianity, buddhism and so on; "You shall not kill". And the jews in Israel that uses the holocaust to rectify what they do in palestine today.

We should all just do our best, stop just thinking "ME" and try to help others with what we can, that you can find in most religions.

Thai people are in need of buddhism, not a buddhist society yet.

These pair are screwed, the limit on the kind of sentence that COULD be handed out here doesn't bare thinking about.

How so? There was a high profile murder of a monk up north a few years ago. The police did not even bother to investigate the crime, although it was widely suspected that the monk's very public feud with citrus farmers that had encroached on public land was the reason he was murdered.

So, murder a monk in a temple= mai pen rai

smoke a reefer in a temple = sentence so severe it doesn't bare thinking about?

Edited by jaidam

Seems to me that these some of Thailand' quality tourists keep making headlines lately........Chinese on airlines...Russians in temples........it's all going well for the TAT

just talking about quality ... don't forget to mention Thai police, Thai courts, Koh Tao, Mafia

What has all this crapola that you mention have to do with this particular case and the topic of this thread?

And why do you continue to bring up the tragic Koh Tao murder case at ever opportunity. It`s a display of extremely bad taste and total ignorance. If you can`t add anything constructive then why bother participating at all and spoiling these threads for everyone else. .

Be tolerant BJ Thai bashing to a such a degree of obsession is a mental illness wink.png

Send them home.....I wonder how many Russians are here on overstay

Send them home because there will be other Russians with no links to these two on overstay? You might want to give that one a little more thought...

High monks? Isn't that an occupation reserved for Thais? Plus no work permit. Thailand has certainly got their desired "quality" tourists they so desperately wanted. Bet they are rethinking making the western folks feel unwanted.

trouble is the Thais view Russian as Farang because of skin colour, not culture, so all Farang lose...

I would'nt have use my saliva to answer such crap whistling.gifPfffff