German man, Thai woman shot by 'jealous' Chonburi official

webfact

Something in this report is unnerving me even more:

"Several police officers who were also eating at the restaurant reportedly ordered Nattapol to drop his weapon, but the official refused and fired at police, "

In essence, one might interprete like this:

- they waited or were so slow, that he could finish his attack,

- they only ordered him to drop his weapon, instead of giving him the coupe de grace

- only, when feering for their own lifes, they killed him

- gun training seems not to be high on their list, as they killed him instead of immobilizing him

I was waiting for a negative quote like yours.

The cops shot the guy, killed him, removed him from society. No more court cases, no more bail, just gone. Wish the cops had have been on hand when he shot his first victim, the killing he was on bail for. And "one" may interpret your opinion as bs.

• Like 2

According to Thairath, the shot woman's younger sister was married to another German and he'd invited over his German friend, Mr Raat Decker (SP?) for a visit. Once over, Decker began 'flirting' with the older sister which led to the shooting.

2hqc9ae.jpg

Picture of Nathapol under arrest last year after his previous shooting, where he shot and killed a Thai colleague at Chonburi Provincial Administrative Organisation who also allegedly flirted with his former wife.

Which one?

Nobody is pointing.

Bail Negotiation Process

How much can that bag hold?

• Like 1

"Police records indicate that Nattapol was previously arrested in July 2013 for shooting and killing a colleague at Chonburi Provincial Administrative Organisation who allegedly flirted with his girlfriend. He was charged with murder but later released on bail."

what the <deleted> ????

The court gets to keep the bail money then

"Several police officers who were also eating at the restaurant reportedly ordered Nattapol to drop his weapon, but the official refused and fired at police, "

- they only ordered him to drop his weapon, instead of giving him the coupe de grace

- gun training seems not to be high on their list, as they killed him instead of immobilizing him

The cops shot the guy, killed him, removed him from society. No more court cases, no more bail, just gone. Wish the cops had have been on hand when he shot his first victim, the killing he was on bail for. And "one" may interpret your opinion as bs.

Actually, I interpret his post as agreeing with your views. The cops are bums. Their "Catch and Release" thinking only ends when their own asses are being threatened.

• Like 1

It is good to see that the police were able to confine their fire to the perp rather than peppering innocent bystanders or their colleagues as sometimes occurs.

Also of note he was only hit by a single bullet...... a similar event in say the USA, he would have been made into a colander.

According to Thairath, the shot woman's younger sister was married to another German and he'd invited over his German friend, Mr Raat Decker (SP?) for a visit. Once over, Decker began 'flirting' with the older sister which led to the shooting.

2hqc9ae.jpg

Picture of Nathapol under arrest last year after his previous shooting, where he shot and killed a Thai colleague at Chonburi Provincial Administrative Organisation who also allegedly flirted with his former wife.

Man what can you say? This bird must have been something else in the sack for this guy to want her so badly. cheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Gun training is not about "immobilizing", that is only BS in the cinema that guns are shot out of hands, or arms disabled.

Once deadly force is called into play, deadly force what is used.

One shot to the chest, the largest target area, but as the gunman can still shoot at you for a minute or so, two shots at the smaller target, the head, which is instantly effective is one training approach.

• Like 1

This is a rare one then, well done to the RTP serving the public and not receiving any cash back hander well done BIB and one a good shot or a lucky shot at least it worked. Hope the injured couple make a full and speedy recovery.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

2hqc9ae.jpg

Which one?

Nobody is pointing.

Sorry the guy on the left is taking a quick nap. Once he wakes up, he will point. Please be patient.

"Police records indicate that Nattapol was previously arrested in July 2013 for shooting and killing a colleague at Chonburi Provincial Administrative Organisation who allegedly flirted with his girlfriend. He was charged with murder but later released on bail."

what the <deleted> ????

that's the normal way in Thailand. otherwise the culprits would have little chance to eliminate potential witnesses. Have you only been here for a month or less or how come you are surprised about this ?

This is the type of story that rarely gets reported in newspapers in my country, because it's not deemed "newsworthy". It should, but rarely does, bring up the issue of domestic violence and violence against women, and how police usually (it seems always) support violence against women. This is an issue almost never brought up on this forum, also there's no mention of sex trafficking or that sort of violence, although it must be rampant but always covered up and protecting the violators of human rights. It just always gets silenced, until there is murder, and then it still is never brought up. The police protect men who terrorize, rape or traffic women in Thailand, and many countries around the world. This story of the man who shot another male who was flirting with his girlfriend or wife, whatever the case is, she's a possession, and the police seem to exonerate this type of violence when a woman is involved and the male's sense of right to ownership is involved. There is no slogan like, "Hands up, don't shoot" but there needs to be.

Edited by me313

what the <deleted> ????

Yet there was the Russian who put a bit of paint on a Buddha statue was kept in custody, what the &lt;deleted&gt;? is the right response

Hard to imagine why anyone would get upset or hostile over a gf who moved on to another boyfriend when there are a dozens of unattached beauties just waiting to make someone happy within a few km...

So much puzzy...so little time...don't waste your time pinning over a lost love...move on to the next one who will love you even more...

It boggles the mind. Released on bail.

Why? The purpose of bail is to insure the accused won't flee -- that he will show up in court for his trial. Granted, he ain't gonna show up for his trial, but hey! he didn't flee. The main reason people accused of murder in the U.S. are usually denied bail is because the possible punishment is so severe that they are almost always considered flight risks. Obviously, the court didn't consider the possibility that he would kill someone else. Most murderers don't.

Messing' around with another man.

sounds like a Hendrix song. I do sympathize a bit.

It was noted in the previous incident in 2013 that the lady in question was the Chonburi official's "former" wife. I assume in 2014 this might still be the case, which means she was perfectly entitled to be "messing around" with another man. Even if you have lost face, shouldn't there be some point when you just have to get over it?

Please you guess to much.blink.png

It could be also like that,

he enters the restaurant, first unnoticed from the police man,

than pulls the gun out and shoots.

The policemen react, pull their weapons and ask him to drop his weapon!

The shooter instead shoots at the police and they shoot back and got him killed.

He could not, (hopefully not-people still in hospital), finish his bad deed, good possibility,

he wanted to kill again!

Regarding gun training,

I would believe the gun and police training should be better in the USA than in Thailand,

but there, they just shot some young unarmed or with air guns armed young, even 13-14 young ?(black?) teenagers dead, bah.gif

without "immobilizing" them and without the stress full situation, that somebody shot at the US policeman at all!

That brought "burning problems" and riots in some US cities! sad.png

Actually, I interpret his post as agreeing with your views. The cops are bums. Their "Catch and Release" thinking only ends when their own asses are being threatened.

So police officials decide about bail? Is that not done by judges? blink.png

Hard to imagine why anyone would get upset or hostile over a gf who moved on to another boyfriend when there are a dozens of unattached beauties just waiting to make someone happy within a few km...

So much puzzy...so little time...don't waste your time pinning over a lost love...move on to the next one who will love you even more...

Easy said and written, I think you never really loved somebody! I had some very strong feelings in my life,

when I lost a woman I loved!

But, I never used my guns, luckily,

Have just a police gun (he has 2) in custody as a deposit for money borrowed to a policeman.

My GF could have killed me, as he forgot a Cartridge in the gun, when he unloaded the magazine

and she played around. w00t.gif TIT lol rolleyes.gif

Similar tragic "Love" story, with Falang involved and 2 death!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/785319-politician-in-murder-suicide-in-phuket-hotel/?utm_source=newsletter-20141219-1519&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

10863696_811557328882561_1549304378_n.jp

Edited by ALFREDO

The BiB actually doing their job and performing a service for the community - granted, they literally needed a gun pointed at their heads to do it, but still ..... take a bow, fellas : it appears that Thai taxpayers' money isnt being completely redirected to various retirement funds.

I doubt very much he was released on Police bail for murder. Surely he must have been remanded and then released on bail by the Court.

Anyway get a gun especially if you're fooling around with other peoples wives/GF's.

Easy said and written, I think you never really loved somebody! I had some very strong feelings in my life,

when I lost a woman I loved!

But, I never used my guns, luckily,

Have just a police gun (he has 2) in custody as a deposit for money borrowed to a policeman.

My GF could have killed me, as he forgot a Cartridge in the gun, when he unloaded the magazine

and she played around. w00t.gif TIT lol rolleyes.gif

Similar tragic "Love" story, with Falang involved and 2 death!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/785319-politician-in-murder-suicide-in-phuket-hotel/?utm_source=newsletter-20141219-1519&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

10863696_811557328882561_1549304378_n.jp

Don't you think it's your responsibility to check if guns are loaded or not? What use is an unloaded gun?

Out of interest what pistol is that? Looks like a copy of a Sig Sauer.