Norwegian stabs his Norwegian friend at Pattaya Condominium

webfact

Norwegian with financial issues...now that's a new one.

Wow.

Are you implying Norwegians have more people with money issues than people from other countries?

I am really looking forward to a reasonable answer on that, and why you think so in the first place.

Edited by thaibreaker

Deary me, clearly the creme de la creme of Pattaya society. A pair of Norwegian Lo So's.

Bashing Norwegians now are we?

Yes, I am embarrased, but don`t think you know anything about a typical Norwegian.

This is far from it.

No TB not at all. Just this pair. I am an Aussie and if they were Australian I would have said, "A pair of Aussie Lo So's" Emphasis on the Lo So. And sadly in my experience we knock out more of them than you do.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Deary me, clearly the creme de la creme of Pattaya society. A pair of Norwegian Lo So's.

Yes, I am embarrased, but don`t think you know anything about a typical Norwegian.

This is far from it.

No TB not at all. Just this pair. I am an Aussie and if they were Australian I would have said, "A pair of Aussie Lo So's" Emphasis on the Lo So. And sadly in my experience we knock out more of them than you do.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Aah, sorry, I misunderstood then facepalm.gif

The Aussies I have met are all good people, btw wai.gif

"In America, 85% of murders of "White people" are done by other White People."

I'm guessing in Norway, it's closer to 100%, 555

Far from it.

Norway have a multi culture society, and in Oslo only, there are almost 40% residence of people not born in the country, or within families of other origins.

White, black, yellow, you name it.

Interesting is the percent of inmates from other origins. More than half of the inmates in prisons come from those.

Edited by thaibreaker

"Far from it.

Norway have a multi culture society..."

Really? Maybe the reason you notice the non-whites are because there are so few of them, 555.

"Norway, with 4.9 million people, has some 550,000 immigrants, about 11 percent of the population..Half of the immigrants are estimated to be white Europeans"

Check my math: That means Norway is only about 6% non-white. That's 94% White, 555.

America, on the other hand, is much higher non-white.

It seems the facts are much closer to my joke...

Edited by SiSePuede419

Funny this, I befriended a Norwegian over here and he constantly pestered me for money, always said he'd pay it back on a certain date then didn't.. in fact it would usually take a fair few weeks of pestering him to get it back... found out I wasn't the only one he did this to either, in fact every mutual friend we had lent him money and then he'd mess them around paying them back.

So my advise to handle these "friends":

Loan them a few amount, of course they fail to give back, but they will avoid yourself.

Means you paid a few amount to be quit of these unpleasant "friends".

I'll be around this arvo to borrow a small amount,i promise you'll never see me again.What happened to the time honoured,PISS OFF.

Funny this, I befriended a Norwegian over here and he constantly pestered me for money, always said he'd pay it back on a certain date then didn't.. in fact it would usually take a fair few weeks of pestering him to get it back... found out I wasn't the only one he did this to either, in fact every mutual friend we had lent him money and then he'd mess them around paying them back.

Loan them a few amount, of course they fail to give back, but they will avoid yourself.

...just say ' NO '...............

Complete BS story. This is a crime of passion so obviously a Thai chick or ladyboy makes out some part the puzzle whistling.gifclap2.gif

He could not through him off the balcony which is nowadays common practice by these Ting Tong farangs due to 1600m of swimming pool below, so instead he chose to stab him in the head. These people should all be send packing back home to the hole they crawled out of.

Yes, I use this tactic with Thais too.

When they come and ask for another loan its, "when you have paid back the last loan....".

Yes, I am embarrased, but do not think that you know anything about a typical Norwegian, if this is your opinion.

This is far from it.

I claim to know nothing, but please clarify, you mean some (or most) are worse than this?

We will see more of this.

With the sharp drop in the norwegian currency, will the ones that live on minimum benefits/pension from Norway, now only receive 65.500,- baht a month from the Norwegian goverment. Since they also introduced a flat tax of 15% for norwegians living abroad many are struggeling.

More norwegians now have to marry thai women, and adopt their kids to get additions to the minimum pension.

Their other option is to lend from their friends, and get stabbed in the head. wink.png

• Like 1

The worst type of friends to have the always broke friends there are many of these in Thailand best idea is to have enough money to sustain you throughout your trip and have a credit card as a last resort reserve not a Norwegian mate obviously.

We will see more of this.

With the sharp drop in the norwegian currency, will the ones that live on minimum benefits/pension from Norway, now only receive 65.500,- baht a month from the Norwegian goverment. Since they also introduced a flat tax of 15% for norwegians living abroad many are struggeling.

More norwegians now have to marry thai women, and adopt their kids to get additions to the minimum pension.

Their other option is to lend from their friends, and get stabbed in the head. wink.png

Borrow man. The word is borrow!