Gen Prayut and Ms Yingluck voted most outstanding government administrators by Isan people

Lite Beer

x12-10-2014-10-07-341-AM-wpcf_728x413.jp

Why does he always look like a Thai screwed up spitting image of George W. Bush?

"What's going on? Somebody tell me please?" kind of look.

Fish out of water? More like a dry salmon that's been in the rocks under hot sun for 35 minutes.

The poll was conducted by the northeastern business and economic research centre of Khon Kaen University in July and the second half of the year as well as in December.

They polled 2269 people over 6 months? There was only one person doing the polling, and they were walking around the 20 provinces.

• Like 1

Everyone knows Yingluck would walk in if an election was held now.

It's still good to see the yellows dem junta supporters on here giving their usual rants about thai people being stupid or mushrooms etc etc.

Nothing like a good old thai bashing at any opportunity .

Insecure and at a loss when the Yingluck named mentioned just like the general.

It's still good to see the yellows dem junta supporters on here giving their usual rants about thai people being stupid or mushrooms etc etc.

Never mind all that pugwash about the yellows--OLD HAT..... Are you trying to say that Yingluck was a most outstanding administrator ?? you must be (puddled in the head to even think she was) Like her --fine but to think she would walk an election--is stupid.

• Like 2

x12-10-2014-10-07-341-AM-wpcf_728x413.jp

Why does he always look like a Thai screwed up spitting image of George W. Bush?

"What's going on? Somebody tell me please?" kind of look.

Fish out of water? More like a dry salmon that's been in the rocks under hot sun for 35 minutes.

She looks so serene and he looks constipated and confused. At least W. had that little smirk and knew how to have a good time.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yingluck? outstanding? must be a joke alt=clap2.gif> alt=clap2.gif> alt=clap2.gif>

maybe not?

maybe outstanding for incapability?

cronyism?

size of damage created to the country?

maybe failed IQ test of voters?

Plus..... "58 percent of the respondents said no female administrators were qualified."

Maybe Suthep had a point after all, some people are too stupid to vote!

Outstanding leaders: Yingluck and Prayuth cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif>

Interesting that you're calling JOC a "yellow dem junta supporter".

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Never mind all that pugwash about the yellows--OLD HAT..... Are you trying to say that Yingluck was a most outstanding administrator ?? you must be (puddled in the head to even think she was) Like her --fine but to think she would walk an election--is stupid.

But also note.... "58 percent of the respondents said no female administrators were qualified."

Maybe Suthep had a point after all, some people are too stupid to vote!

Outstanding leaders: Yingluck and Prayuth cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif>

Interesting that you're calling JOC a "yellow dem junta supporter".

What else can you expect--never a balanced view. one way traffic with this guy.

• Like 1

Polling myself right now.

Laugh

or

Cry

Give a third option to yourself.

Laugh and cry for Yingluck.

Admire the present PMthumbsup.gif

what is there to admire when the current PM is compared to the worst PM? It shows there is no hope when people can't distinguish bad from Bad!

• Like 1

Yingluck? outstanding? must be a joke clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

maybe not?

maybe outstanding for incapability?

cronyism?

size of damage created to the country?

maybe failed IQ test of voters?

"As for the most outstanding female government administrator’s category, Ms Yingluck emerged the top favourite with 36.3 percent of the votes followed by Mrs Paveena Hongsakul’s 3.5 percent. 58 percent of the respondents said no female administrators were qualified."

58 percent told non is qualified. Most outstanding FEMALE government administrators...well there aren't many. I would win the most outstanding farang in this village vote, as I am the only one.

• Like 1

Nobody in Isaan voted for Thaksin? Really?

So the result of the poll suggests that for the good of the country, the general and the fashionista should form an administration together to maximise their skills and powerbase...

So you have personally talked to at least 60% of every Thai person who is eligible to vote and they all said that Yingluck will win the next election

For some reason I cannot believe you and certainly not every Thai I know thinks that Yingluck will walk in. so where have you got your figures from?

• Like 1

I look at this way; when 96.5% of politically astute (or challenged, depending on POV) Isaanites, were asked to name a female administrator, the only one they could think of was Yingluk. The majority of those couldn't bring themselves to label her administration as "good".

I have a cow named Yingluk. She is out standing in her field.

Edited by halloween
  • Like 2

Poor old Abhisit, I bet he wishes they would stop including him in these polls, it must be so demoralising to lose by so much so consistently. Retire already loserman.

I would imagine that Yingluck would get a similar demoralising result if the poll was taken down south. Would you be telling her to retire too?