ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Where is Neverdie?

Why are Big C and HeavyDrinker missing from the list of nominees?

Neverdie is a bit hit and miss. Apparently doing a bit of travelling and doesn't always has Internet access.

I don't know BigC

HeavyDrinker got banned a month or two ago.

I like Neverdie ... and apparently he's working on JT's Election Campaign.

I would have snavelled him, but his hourly rate was too high.

Neverdie just can't be arsed, sometimes. I have a life outside TVF, you know. I'm here part time, 1-2 hours a day......depending on the angle of the dangle.

Neverdie an Old Skool political agitator.

I wonder if his body will be found in a ditch by the side of the Health, Body and Medicine branch...with the finger of suspicion pointing firmly at the JT campaign camp while the TV detective brigade cast quizzical eyes towards the Costas and Nancy campaigns.....

• Like 2

So is JT's campaign gone off the rails???

I was out last night but it's been reported to me via senior commentators on this thread that JT blew it so hard last night, his TGAU became a missile and North Korea apparently thought Thailand was launching something in their direction.

Then Kim Jung On, caught a whiff of it and realised it was a JT blow out. Thailand narrowly averted going to war with NK.

Anyhowz........it looks like it's Costas. I'm a swinging voter, so I will stick it to Costas.

• Like 2

Neverdie an Old Skool political agitator.

I wonder if his body will be found in a ditch by the side of the Health, Body and Medicine branch...with the finger of suspicion pointing firmly at the JT campaign camp while the TV detective brigade cast quizzical eyes towards the Costas and Nancy campaigns.....

Neverdie is an old kxxt. You know that.

I am sure JT will Jump. He's in the township of swan diving farang. He will talk a leap, I'm not sure they build 2600 baht room balconies high enough though.

• Like 2

I just received communication from Gerben, Hampster and Wheel Associates, all of JT's campaign team have been fired. So looks like it will be that weirdo that milks badgers

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

I was out last night but it's been reported to me via senior commentators on this thread that JT blew it so hard last night, his TGAU became a missile and North Korea apparently thought Thailand was launching something in their direction.

Then Kim Jung On, caught a whiff of it and realised it was a JT blow out. Thailand narrowly averted going to war with NK.

Anyhowz........it looks like it's Costas. I'm a swinging voter, so I will stick it to Costas.

So you are a "swinger" ? whistling.gif

Swinging voter only !

Nice try ;)

Swinging voter only !

Nice try wink.png

Ohhhhhhhh Nooooooooo

If I had any chance to win, now it's gone.

ND, has appointed himself as my campaign manager.

He even changed his footnote.

Why do I deserve this, Dearest members?

My only hope is Toad to change sides.

Then you will see what a Greek tragedy is.

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

I just received communication from Gerben, Hampster and Wheel Associates, all of JT's campaign team have been fired. So looks like it will be that weirdo that milks badgers

I hear JT has a new team in the wings.....there's no way he'll hand it to the milkmaids on a plate! ;)

Oh No, this campaign is getting ugly.

JT, added me as a friend about 2 weeks ago and just realized he has withdrawn his friendshipsad.png

Why have you done this to me JT?

What have I done to you to deserve this?

Oh, sorry, he said he will never again speak to ussad.png

Don't brake your promises JT.

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

• Like 1