Three Teenagers die in North Pattaya Road Crash

webfact

So who buys bikes for 15 year olds? Or why do parents allow 15 year kids (often much younger) to drive motorbikes.

They are UNDERAGE.

Whenever an underage child is apprehended driving a bike. it is the parents/guardians who should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law! They need to show responsibility and held accountable!

Heavy fines and confiscation of the bikes!

It will never happen and as for the parents they KNOW their children are under age and do nothing and then want to blame everyone else for their lack of care

Seems they weren't under-age. Just three kids riding a motorbike who the subsequently lost control and unfortunately died as a result.

Do you really think this was the first time any of them rode on a scooter?

Sh!t happens. deal with it.

The Thais do.

So who buys bikes for 15 year olds? Or why do parents allow 15 year kids (often much younger) to drive motorbikes.

They are UNDERAGE.

Whenever an underage child is apprehended driving a bike. it is the parents/guardians who should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law! They need to show responsibility and held accountable!

44 years experience with Thai people...They will never change!!!!!!!!!

They are UNDERAGE.

44 years experience with Thai people...They will never change!!!!!!!!!

I agree.

Must admit I rode a m/cycle under age over half a century ago, but I did get nicked for it. I did buy it with my own money by going to work after school and Saturday's. Mum never said a word, had no dad so it might have been different if I had. No crash hat then either.

Teens will always be rascals in one way or another.

They are UNDERAGE.

It will never happen and as for the parents they KNOW their children are under age and do nothing and then want to blame everyone else for their lack of care

Seems they weren't under-age. Just three kids riding a motorbike who the subsequently lost control and unfortunately died as a result.

Do you really think this was the first time any of them rode on a scooter?

Sh!t happens. deal with it.

The Thais do.

Let me elaborate and make alot more accurate this non relevant reply to prakhonchai nick and mathias67. So maybe they were 14, 15, 16, so what ? Three kids riding a motorbike very recklessly and the law of averages caught up with them. They lost control because of very reckless driving that was never corrected by parents or police.

So you are suggesting that this is acceptable and just "deal with it" ???.

Its this very (whatever) attitude that the Thais have about driving that is the cause here. So your advice is to be more like Thais ???

Edited by morrobay