Farang protests against 'Thai girls trying to be farang' at Central Ladprao

webfact

Thai women/SEA women are subjected to so much criticisms and it's either we are hoes or having brown skin is a low-class issue.We are make fun of as flat faces and even called the ugly species of the world.We can't have meat in our body bec it will be considered fat and if we are skinny...we are called surf boards...everything flat.If we can't speak English right, we are mocked for that too but when we do...we are copying or trying to speak like "farangs". It's a damn if you do, damn if you don't thing.

The worse part of it, our fellow Asian men would compare us to a blonde bomb-shell with a nice booty and pointed nose.

I'm Asian born w lighter skin but small nose and I have meat on.Yes I have flaws and been criticized to the point I want to get a nose surgery but I realized it's not worth-it.

I want Thai women to have more self-respect but if following trend/fashion makes them happy and doing it for themselves then I'm for it!!

It's already hard to be a woman,let alone to be an Asian woman.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This is what happens when you move to Thailand, and have nothing to do with your life.

Probably posts here.

Probably was running for Poster of the Year.

Male PMS syndrome happens time to time , some join ISIS or some other religious cult, some even go to Thailand

• Like 1

I think he must be happy and cool knowing that his Thai buddies made the placard and took him and cheered him and gave him a free beer so a story could be created

a case of useful farang being created for a farang curse farang campaign to show farang are disgusted by their own women so much they find the pubic grass tastier on the other side

Thai women/SEA women are subjected to so much criticisms and it's either we are hoes or having brown skin is a low-class issue.We are make fun of as flat faces and even called the ugly species of the world.We can't have meat in our body bec it will be considered fat and if we are skinny...we are called surf boards...everything flat.If we can't speak English right, we are mocked for that too but when we do...we are copying or trying to speak like "farangs". It's a damn if you do, damn if you don't thing.

The worse part of it, our fellow Asian men would compare us to a blonde bomb-shell with a nice booty and pointed nose.

I'm Asian born w lighter skin but small nose and I have meat on.Yes I have flaws and been criticized to the point I want to get a nose surgery but I realized it's not worth-it.

I want Thai women to have more self-respect but if following trend/fashion makes them happy and doing it for themselves then I'm for it!!

Try being a australian aborigine woman,not much luck there.

Try being a australian aborigine woman,not much luck there.

Worked with a few Aussies, nice people but awful about Aborigines. I could post the term for a woman that they used but pointless.

Farang protests against 'Thai girls trying to be farang' at Central Ladprao

By Prae Sakaowan

protest.jpg

BANGKOK: -- In a move to express his disapproval of Thai women who “follow farang fashion”, an unidentified foreign man shared his opinion by standing in front of a shopping mall yesterday with a sign suggesting how embarrassing Thai women have become.

This interesting photo was shared by Twitter user @KBoondham who claimed he saw the foreigner holding a one-man protest yesterday around 5pm in front of Central Ladprao.

"Thai women, they have lost all their power. They left themselves behind to follow farang fashion. They've turned into farang clones. How embarrassing! Let's bring back the true beauty of Thai women," the sign read.

The sign also had a long list of requests for Thai women out there. (Ladies, this would be a good time to get a notepad.)

"PLEASE STOP: Coloring your hair to look like farang, getting a pointy witch nose job, changing your faces with surgery to look like farang, whitening your skin to achieve the look of blood cancer and having a skeleton-like body."

Basically, the man doesn’t want Thai women to look Caucasian. (Now write it down in your notepad.) [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/12/30/farang-protests-against-thai-girls-trying-be-farang-central-ladprao

cocon.jpg

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-12-30

why do they want to look like us when the majoraty hate us

I agree with all of his points

LOL, I guess lots of us do, but the thing is ... would we write all these points down on a post and then go hold the post in the street for hours looking despondent, bitter and ill-fated ?

Am I allowed to dye the grey in my hair? Or is that a no no too? Can I wear a Japanese style bath robe? Or just stick to Farang robes? Do I have any personal choices at all? Does this guy have any problem with tatts, piercings or other affectations Western people have?

Should the entire World just follow this guys personal tastes?,

I'm so confused. blink.png

This is what happens when you move to Thailand, and have nothing to do with your life.

Probably posts here.

Probably was running for Poster of the Year.

You could be on to something. He does look a bit "Mediterranean". whistling.gif

having a skeleton-like body

Farang women trait???

Yeah i spat my beer out at that 1! My sister in laws leg weighs more than my girlfriend... i expect her whole family combined weigh less than the moose

Maybe Krispy Kreme is behind this marketing stunt .... what are the odds this guy had this professional sign printed up himself and would risk attention of police and immigration officials in a country under martial law just to let people know he likes fat dark skinned brunettes with flat noses.