Sex after 40 for Thai ladies

marko kok prong

I think what she means is after 40 yrs old she is not going to have sex with you but she will look for another young boy instead?

Maybe young men more suitable for her than you. Just her excused.

?

Wrong, she has bled him dry and is looking for a new benefactor, possibly older but for sure richer.

Maybe I am wrong but it was my future plan to get young boy when I am 40's.

?

My wife has a nice Thai friend, 42 years old - and a VIRGIN - she has a good job, owns her own condo in Phuket - and is reasonably attractive.. she wants to meet a farang ( god knows why, LOL)

I tried to get a 58 year old friend in Canada interested in her, he saw her picture and said "I like women with bigger breasts.."

Other than that he's a pretty smart guy..

signed,

the mouth full rule

have to agree with this, my wife has a 40 something friend in Bangkok that is single and refuses to have anything to do with thai men, she continually is asking us to set her up with a farang. She is self established, great condo, own business and well to do plus down to earth, we meet up with here every year at the uni anniversary get together plus my wife stays with her when she has to go to Bangkok overnight for the company board meetings. Strangely enough none of the people I know are interested, I think she intimidates some with the idea she is well off and she is pretty good looking as well......

• Like 1

All the casual ladies i mix with have to be over 40. The younger ones cannot turn their mobile phones off .

Not just the younger ones... @ 53 mine can't manage an hour without either of the 2 phones or 2 tablets

Are her tablets 50mg blue or is she on the 100mg?

I think what she means is after 40 yrs old she is not going to have sex with you but she will look for another young boy instead?

?

Well it seems thats what you would do, SIR.................coffee1.gif

?

Well it seems thats what you would do, SIR.................coffee1.gif

Definitely,

??

yes my wife over 40 and the day she says no more is the day she be moving out the door as she have no reason for me to have her there some people think that sex is love well it is and i believe allways if they under 70 and your not getting it then someone else is

Waitaminnit!

Isn't this OP the guy who said he salivates while ogling his wife's and her <deleted>' DAUGHTER's asses in tight jeans while they did the dishes??

Is it any wonder his wife's finding any excuse to avoid sex with him?

There REALLY is no limit to the depravity of the types moving to Thailand, is there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gotta say, if any woman I was living with told me that, she would be out the door next day.

Why would you live, and pay all the expenses, of a woman that thinks so little of you, that she refuses you sex.

Or even worse, is cold bloodedly planning to refuse you sex at some later date.

Sex doesn't cost her anything,

Sex doesn't take up much of her time,

It makes you happy.

If she had any feelings for you, she would want you to be happy.

She clearly despises you.

(or is having sex with someone else)

Nowhere did marko claim to paying all his wifes expences, but even if not its still bo reason to plan on a date for a block, just saying like

AnotherOneAmerican, on 31 Dec 2014 - 13:39, said:

Gotta say, if any woman I was living with told me that, she would be out the door next day.

Why would you live, and pay all the expenses, of a woman that thinks so little of you, that she refuses you sex.

Or even worse, is cold bloodedly planning to refuse you sex at some later date.

Sex doesn't cost her anything,

Sex doesn't take up much of her time,

It makes you happy.

If she had any feelings for you, she would want you to be happy.

She clearly despises you.

(or is having sex with someone else)

AOA, we can't possibly know what the OP's wife has to endure in return for her allowance.

My last post hints at the type of man this OP is.

Lecherous ogling at his step-daughter qualifies as overtly creepy in ANYONE's book.

I must say, though, your assessment of what sex does and doesn't mean to the guy's wife does provide a little insight into the nature of your weird notions about women.

I shouldn't imagine you give much of a toss about how your sexual partner feels.

Maybe you think is sex is something you do TO a partner, not WITH.

• Like 1

If they do all that exercise and never arrive a the summit, I can understand why they don't want to hike any more. However If they have a partner skilled in navigation it is unlikely they would give up so early with all those mountains left to climb. Perhaps the purchase of some hiking aids would make the journey more successful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I shouldn't imagine you give much of a toss about how your sexual partner feels.

When you get your car serviced ....... do you ask the mechanic if he enjoyed himself?

When you buy dinner in a restaurant ....... do you care if the waitress had a good time serving you?

Of course you don't, it's just something you are buying for yourself.

The employee gets enjoyment from their wage packet.

And if they don't enjoy the wage, they should be working somewhere else.

If the shop tells you your custom is no longer welcome, just buy elsewhere.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican