Kanchanaburi , cheapest place to get drunk in Thailand ?

N47HAN

It should be written in Thai. Most Thai I know can get smashed for 8 baht on Lao Khao.

I drank about 6 tallies of Chang at my BIL house. They insisted on carrying me home because "No-one can drink that much and walk home". 6 tallies, I could have walked home on my hands...

• Like 1

It should be written in Thai. Most Thai I know can get smashed for 8 baht on Lao Khao.

I drank about 6 tallies of Chang at my BIL house. They insisted on carrying me home because "No-one can drink that much and walk home". 6 tallies, I could have walked home on my hands...

...... and knees.

• Like 1

"God knows what there serving never called in to find out ???

For "there" read "they are"..The standard of English on Thai visa continue on the downward spiral."

Hahaha. So true.

BTW, for "continue" read "continues".

The period belongs inside the ending quotation mark.

• Like 1

It's quite easy to get drunk for cheap in Thailand. Aside from lao khao, nam tam mao, and the variations of rice wine, there are many cheap spirits and you can simply bring them into Thai restaurants and bars and pay only for set-ups. Too bad so many of you are hooked on beer; perhaps the most inefficient alcoholic beverage.

• Like 2

"God knows what there serving never called in to find out ???

For "there" read "they are"..The standard of English on Thai visa continue on the downward spiral."

Hahaha. So true.

BTW, for "continue" read "continues".

The period belongs inside the ending quotation mark.

And don't forget...only ONE space after the period. :-)

Drink at home,that way you; 1 wont embarrass yourself. 2 wont disgust other people. 3 will survive the night without getting your head kicked in.

I'm not 100% convinced that staying home can prevent 1 and 2, but 3 i'll give you biggrin.png

I'll test it out tonight, by giving a verbal tirade to anyone who has the cheek to walk past my house....see if i can get a hat-trick

• Like 1

God knows what there serving never called in to find out ???

For "there" read "they are"..The standard of English on Thai visa continue on the downward spiral.

Don't you just LOVE the Grammar POLICE ...............clap2.gif You now are the First one to be duly awarded your Grammar Policeman merit Badge since you've passed with honours and flying colours. Well done - welcome to the club.

To ALL tv members. Can we now use this Grammar Policeman award as the norm heron in for anyone you so deem fit to deserve it. I'm 100% SURE this will deter anyone after a while ....... wai.gif

Please download and save to your desktop for any culprits.

Thank you so much for your support.

post-205838-0-95924000-1420173292_thumb.

Edited by ScotBkk

Drink at home,that way you; 1 wont embarrass yourself. 2 wont disgust other people. 3 will survive the night without getting your head kicked in.

Thought you was talking to me personally ...... hahahaha ... I'm actually doing just that at home right this instant LOL !!!!

Drank 3 Bottles of Chang - 2 Bottles of Heineken now looking at a Bottle of blue label vodka Smirnoff .... after that Missus & kids pack their bags ...cheesy.gif

Edited by ScotBkk
  • Like 1

Thought you was talking to me personally ...... hahahaha ... I'm actually doing just that at home right this instant LOL !!!!

Thought you was were talking to me personally .thumbsup.giftongue.png

post-9891-0-17343900-1420174751_thumb.pn

• Like 2

attachicon.gifGrammarshit.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR to You as well my friend .......coffee1.gif

The amount I've drank the past week I'm really surprised its not worse hahaha

Edited by ScotBkk
  • Like 1

Quote: For fellow alcoholics ...

It is anomalous to hold that in order to convict a man the Grammar Police cannot extract by force what is in his mind, but can extract what is in his stomach quite easily. LOL !!!

post-205838-0-22840700-1420175809_thumb.

Edited by ScotBkk

attachicon.gifGrammarshit.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR to You as well my friend .......coffee1.gif

The amount I've drank the past week I'm really surprised its not worse hahaha

I am sorry your honour, but I really must take issue with the following:

The amount I've drank the past week

The amount I drank the past week.

The amount I have drunk the past week.

The amount I had drunk the past week.

I rest my case before you parse sentence..wai.gif

+1...Much safer and no worries about talking to the police when you drive home. Bring a 'friend' to drink with you to your room.