Sprayer attached to Toilet: For spraying butthole?

Smithwick

These are actually teeth cleaners, like having a "Waterpik" attached to the wall so that you can take care of your dental hygiene while taking care of your other business. A great time saver.

Actually, most of the world's population uses squat toilets and water to clean up afterwards. Throughout Asia and Arab Countries that is the norm. I thought that they were also used in some European Countries as well, but I have never seen them in Europe.

The bidet was a French innovation. It dates back to the medieval times.

Unfortunately, after the medieval warming period, bathing, and "smelling sweet" came to be regarded as profligate and licentious practices since they led to recreational sex rather than procreation.

Thank Gawd for the Church, eh ?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have terrible aim with those things. Can never hit it, end up like blasting my nuts, cheeks, gooch, everything except my arse.

I tried one in Japan a few years back, it was automatic and was a fixed part of the toilet seat. Adjust the pressure you wanted etc and just push a button adjacent to your seat. It was neat and I'm thinking about installing one in my home. If nothing else, a great conversational piece. We have one of the regular types here in our Thailand home but just doesn't appeal to me.

Are you serious? LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!

Its what you want it to be...

It's a handheld bidet.

It can clean cloth/reusable diapers

It can clean your bathroom

It can fill your mop bucket

It can top up your water bottle

You can douche...

As far as it being unsanitary, I think its MORE sanitary and cleans your butt better than wipe..smear...residue, wipe..smear residue..wipe ...smear residue..wipe..wipe.. CLEAN!!!! YEA RIGHT

Firstly, you can adjust the pressure by how hard you squeeze the trigger.

I spray the wiping hand/fingers instead of directly up the hole..

The hardest spray is good for cleaning shit which sticks to the sides of the bowl without needing the brush.

The plumbing in Thailand uses small size pipes which will block easily so avoid putting paper down the loo.

Paper is Ok for drying the wet bum.... but what do you think they put the tails on shirts for?

In underdeveloped Countries without bum guns... I shit ... I flush ... I dip my hand into the clean wtaer in the bowl and clean up... voila!

Makes one less lazy about washing hands afterwards....

Why do you think few Thais bite their nails..?

Story... I stopped wearing underwear 20 years ago. I used to enjoy riding a M/c on long trips and the undies got scrunched up and uncomfortable in the jeans/leather pants after a long hot sweaty trip. I read in a m/c magazine that a guy stopped wearing and tried it....great! ... Hang Free!!!

Story ... I read a book about the Samurai times. Assasins were common. They probably handn't invented the U-bend then. So the thunderbox or a hole in the floor was probably the system used.... with trays to catch the fertilizer for the crops. Assasins had been known to hide under the loo and stick it up 'em whilst the man was in a delicate position. A warlord used to keep himself alert for attack at all times, and so he never left his pants around his ankles but always removed one leg. I do this also and it enables one to open ones legs wide and relax..... and I use the bottom of the pant leg to dry my bum with before putting them on as normal. In this climate after only a few minutes it is dry... much better than a damp bum area of the pants.

Now I know why Thai think old foreigners, especially Brits, stink and avoid touching them.

explain the logic underlying your statement ...??

Can some one pin this to top of the page as there is some comedy gold here.

I can't understand the anti ''bum gun'' lobby. Nowt gets the ricker cleaner, especially after a night of chip butties and Thai food....

the "anti bum gun lobby" is sick.gif² !

Try a little experiment sometime, wipe your bum with your hand then clean the hand with toilet paper.

The result is how clean you can get your bum with paper

However if after all the explanations, good advice and other comments the OP or anyone else for that matter still decides they want to use paper take into consideration the economy, the environment and saving the forests and trees.

With these in mind I would ask you when using paper to please use both sides.

Edited by Robby nz

Here's a fun fact. If you find yourself at a western toilet needing to log out, but no paper or bum gun in sight. You can still drop the package without fear. Just flush when your done and the use the new cleaner water to splash up there and wash away.

Yes it's gross, but not as gross as not doing it.

I love bum guns, cleans well, I had Hemorrhoid issues before moving to Thailand decades ago, was 15 years with out a Hemorrhoid, or bleeding butt, until I went back to Australia last week, already major issues from paper, son has same problem.

LOVE THE BUM GUN

Call into Masters Hardware. I have fitted them to our house in Thailand and in Australia. They are worth their weight in gold. It is very easy to fit; and come complete with tee-piece and regulating valve. About $20.

https://www.masters.com.au/product/100626668/Fix-A-Tap-Fix-A-Tap-Messina-Handheld-Bidet-Sprau

Try a little experiment sometime, wipe your bum with your hand then clean the hand with toilet paper.

The result is how clean you can get your bum with paper

However if after all the explanations, good advice and other comments the OP or anyone else for that matter still decides they want to use paper take into consideration the economy, the environment and saving the forests and trees.

With these in mind I would ask you when using paper to please use both sides.

Well hell. I have to use paper anyway to clean and dry that wet seat and floor tongue.png

For me: the sprayer is number 1, followed by some good quality paper as a distant second.

I still have a little trouble with the bucket of water and ladle, even after using that method numerous times.

Using your hand to wash a recently used bottom...

sick.gif.pagespeed.ce.tVTSNn-2vrJpEP3T5-

bad technique

i prefer to raise my balls & dick and put the spray between my leggs & go under hitting the bum hole

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

So, you are a forehand player... Me too as I find the backhand method sprays crap all over the loo...

I have terrible aim with those things. Can never hit it, end up like blasting my nuts, cheeks, gooch, everything except my arse.

Having heard the term all my life, I never actually thought i would hear someone admit to it.

You really don't know your arse from your elbow!!!!!!!

They have started selling them in US hardware stores. The politically correct term is hand-held bidet. So, stop calling them bum guns.

Actually, it is a US invention and has been around for at least 50 years... Every sink, in every kitchen, in every house in the US has had one of these for decades... The Thais adapted it for a more practical use...

Not all true, especially every sink? it is a option... if the poster does not know what to do with it I hope he doesn't think climbing up on the kitchen sink is going to be a proper way of cleaning himself?

Only acceptable if one moves the dishes first.

It's by no means a "secret." It just took you some time to figure it out.

Is it 'sanitary'? Yeah, it's a lot cleaner than wiping smeaking feces over your butt & taint.

If you got some feces on your face or hands, would you just wipe it off with some toilet paper ... or would you wash it off with water?

After years of anal spraying ... and installing sprayers in my USA home ... I will never go back to the gross primitive ass wipe.

Edited by HerbalEd