Why some farang not care their children here?

moz45

I ask all member this.

Why some farang not cares their children here?

They come an make babies an go back their home country. Maybe stays home country half of year and comes back

Why some can do like this?

They not care about their childrens? They not have money to care?

Maybes they in pub all the time drinking?

Do theys send money for help the family? How the Thai woman can do by herself?

I not understand

The Plant post # 10.

I had this very conversation with a dolly in Morning/Night bar just the other night.....until I asked her where the father of her 3 Thai babies were, then she popped orf....

then she popped orf....

You mean to tell us the poor girl had ''the wind'' or as the colonials call it''gas''?
fart-gass-woman.jpg
Edited by siampolee
  • Like 2

Some Thai women have a habit of getting involved with deadbeat men, both Thai and farangs. Many Thai bar girls make claims that they are only in their situations because of the predicaments their Thai boyfriends or husbands left them in.

To many farang men, especially the younger guys, taking on a Thai girlfriend and sowing their seed is only an adventure, once their deed is done, they then decide it`s time to move on and seek pastures anew.

It`s a similar situation to those who continuously fall foul of scammers, there is one born every minute.

• Like 1

Not another badly written ''why do 'farangs...'' troll post.....coffee1.giffacepalm.gif

I would say so... never mind, I will play.

As an American friend told me, he would not bring a child into the world in Thailand.... reasons too numerous to mention.

I see it differently and think it is similar to acquiring a dog or another household pet. You will take care of it as best you can but concede that it's surroundings and culture will dominate it's upbringing. This is handy because you can play pass the parcel amongst the wealth of relatives who want to 'take care', leaving you with plenty of free time and freedom from responsibility

I would always come back to make sure any pet I had was being looked after..

The Plant post # 10.

I had this very conversation with a dolly in Morning/Night bar just the other night.....until I asked her where the father of her 3 Thai babies were, then she popped orf....

then she popped orf....

You mean to tell us the poor girl had ''the wind'' or as the colonials call it''gas''?
fart-gass-woman.jpg

Nay laddie, she popped orf to sit with some other sap who didn't ''think or talk too mut''

• Like 1

You could easily ask the same question about Thai men. Or any other men around the world. Sadly, it's just a bit easier to bail when you're not a resident of the mother's country... As for why, the only answer I can give you is look at the animal kingdom. Do you see any male dogs, gorillas, or other species sticking around to take care of the pups, cubs, etc.? That's where we're all coming from. That's the instinct most, but not all of us are able to get past.

You could easily ask the same question about Thai men. Or any other men around the world. Sadly, it's just a bit easier to bail when you're not a resident of the mother's country... As for why, the only answer I can give you is look at the animal kingdom. Do you see any male dogs, gorillas, or other species sticking around to take care of the pups, cubs, etc.? That's where we're all coming from. That's the instinct most, but not all of us are able to get past.

there are a number of species where the male helps raise the young.

• Like 2

Fair point. But that list is mostly made up of birds.

you have that list? mine doesnt say that.

Why some of the member here always like to make trouble? say about my english bad???

angry.pngangry.png

english language number 4 for me. Maybes smart member can try an write in language 4 and be perfect all time??? what you think?? easy??

I just talk about what i seeing. No have to make joke everything I saying!!

Edited by moz45
  • Like 2

Why some of the member here always like to make trouble? say about my english bad???

angry.pngangry.png

english language number 4 for me. Maybes smart member can try an write in language 4 and be perfect all time??? what you think?? easy??

Don't worry about them. Really best to ignore negative comments unless they somehow add to the conversation. It's a good topic.

• Like 1

you have that list? mine doesnt say that.

Just glancing at the Internet, this was the best list I could find. A couple other ones had a high number of birds, some amphibians, and a few insects. Only one or two primates. Anyway, my point was not to excuse these men. It's irresponsible, but seems to exist in every culture. I think we all know they type.

http://animalparenting.weebly.com/devoted-dads.html

angry.pngangry.png

actually you make the joke. we just laugh at it

Just glancing at the Internet, this was the best list I could find. A couple other ones had a high number of birds, some amphibians, and a few insects. Only one or two primates. Anyway, my point was not to excuse these men. It's irresponsible, but seems to exist in every culture. I think we all know they type.

you forgot reptiles, canines. in other words your "only example" really wasnt a good example at all. some dogs and gorillas do in fact share in parenting, not to mention other species.

you forgot reptiles, canines. in other words your "only example" really wasnt a good example at all. some dogs and gorillas do in fact share in parenting, not to mention other species.

I guess. Didn't think I really needed to prove that much of the animal kingdom- including many male humans- are trying to play as many holes as possible and don't really stop to think about how many children they're bearing. Whatever. I complicated things a bit. My bad. Point is, it's not a behavior specific to foreigner males living in TH.