Rock star Pete Doherty checks out of rehab in Thailand

webfact

I'm just amazed that they're calling this guy a 'rock star'. He's an ass, nothing more.

If he didn't date some model in the UK nobody would ever have heard of him.

He was known by a lot of people before his supermodel.Just because you hadn't heard of him doesn't mean he was a nobody. Maybe you're just too old.

I had heard of the guy but only because he lived near me at one point. I still say he's shit.

• Like 1

If he's a rock "star", why have I never heard of him...slow news day?

Probably too old. Anyone under 50 would know him. Good music

I have done a quick poll, 3 in Thailand (40,19,18) and 4 in Oz (42,39, 16,14) and the universal response was Who? So your age statement is false, and the quality one very dubious.

• Like 1

Seems like an oxymoron,Thailand and trying to beat Heroin addiction,

surely it would be best to go to a country that is not awash with drugs.

its a bit like going on a slimming course at a chocolate factory.

regards Worgeordie

Can you name a country that is less "awash" with drugs than Thailand?

The DPRK.
North Korea actually has a very serious meth problem.

OB

According to?

I have done a quick poll, 3 in Thailand (40,19,18) and 4 in Oz (42,39, 16,14) and the universal response was Who? So your age statement is false, and the quality one very dubious.

I didn't mean Thais or Australians - I meant anyone with an interest in British rock/alternative music.

Ask Brits who a famous Australian rockstar is and I'd imagine the responses would be Rolf Harris and Kylie Minogue, anyone else would be "who?" I remember the bald guy from Midnight Oil but forget his name and also Bon Scott who was actually Scottish.

I didn't mean Thais or Australians - I meant anyone with an interest in British rock/alternative music.

Ask Brits who a famous Australian rockstar is and I'd imagine the responses would be Rolf Harris and Kylie Minogue, anyone else would be "who?" I remember the bald guy from Midnight Oil but forget his name and also Bon Scott who was actually Scottish.

Only problem is Rolf Harris and Kylie Minogue are not rock stars. Pop stars maybe?

regards Worgeordie

The DPRK.

OB

According to?

Use the google machine

OB

regards Worgeordie

The DPRK.

OB

I'm surprised you didn't have a link to support your claim. Otherwise people may think you are bull sh*****g.

Or you could just do a quick search

OB

Only problem is Rolf Harris and Kylie Minogue are not rock stars. Pop stars maybe?

And maybe not! We all know (or should know) what Rolf Harris is, and Kylie Minogue severely disappointed me when she said that the highlight of her career was performing live in front of her home town audience in Sydney.Live? Couldn't even mime properly!

Back on topic - As G.H. of the Beatles described N.G of Oasis - excess baggage!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Who's Pete Doherty?

who gives a <deleted>>!

Well you give enough to comment.

tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3

Such a witty response. I find it interesting that you would spend time to read a thread and comment on someone you don't give a ****.

I guess you have nothing else to do but Thai visa and **** your lonely self off to sleep each night. Hint look at your message for a clue to the missing word.

Quite a sad person really.

So "anyone under 50" doesn't include Australians. Thais, Asians in general, Africans, eastern Europeans, South Americans, most North Americans, Pacific islanders and so on to Zulus until 99+% of the world is excluded. I should have known that, I guess.

BTW Your knowledge of Oz rockers/singers is woefully limited. If Bon Scott is eliminated because he came to Oz at age 6, that leaves the Bee Gees out, but you'd think INXS might come to mind.

Edited by halloween
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

who gives a <deleted>>!

Such a witty response. I find it interesting that you would spend time to read a thread and comment on someone you don't give a ****.

I guess you have nothing else to do but Thai visa and **** your lonely self off to sleep each night. Hint look at your message for a clue to the missing word.

now you really are being a tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3.

Troll

Edited by ggold

d>>!

Troll

Oh my god you really are pathetic

wow I did not know English gentleman take that cripple crap I thought it was just for my brothers in the slum, with all the superpowers of British police and MI6 and Scottish Yard I am surprised that such an evil thing could be available in such a great nation of this world

d>>!

Troll

So "anyone under 50" doesn't include Australians. Thais, Asians in general, Africans, eastern Europeans, South Americans, most North Americans, Pacific islanders and so on to Zulus until 99+% of the world is excluded. I should have known that, I guess.

BTW Your knowledge of Oz rockers/singers is woefully limited. If Bon Scott is eliminated because he came to Oz at age 6, that leaves the Bee Gees out, but you'd think INXS might come to mind.

INXS are not as good as the libertines.

only decent Oz band I know are Tha Saints.

d>>!

Troll

So when I said " who gives a &lt;deleted&gt;" your reply was what, stating the obvious? or was it some sort of playground retort "Ooh you must give a &lt;deleted&gt; because you replied Duh" So yes that is a bit of a tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3 ish thing to say.

Now if you had left it at "such a witty response" You would have got a "Like" But then you had to go into a childish retaliation "you have nothing else to do but Thai visa and **** your lonely self off to sleep each night" I guess I am supposed to replace **** with tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3!

Which again is a bit of a tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3 ish reply s it not?

"And then you say I'm pathetic" Really?

Get a Life tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3

<script type=

So when I said " who gives a <deleted>" your reply was what, stating the obvious? or was it some sort of playground retort "Ooh you must give a <deleted> because you replied Duh" So yes that is a bit of a tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3 ish thing to say.

Now if you had left it at "such a witty response" You would have got a "Like" But then you had to go into a childish retaliation "you have nothing else to do but Thai visa and **** your lonely self off to sleep each night" I guess I am supposed to replace **** with tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3!

Which again is a bit of a tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3 ish reply s it not?

"And then you say I'm pathetic" Really?

Get a Life tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3

Get a life says the person with a huge amount of posts in a short period of time of living here. I do have a life beyond TV which is something I am not sure that you can comprehend. I feel sorry for you. I would put a wanky signal now but I am a better person than that.

Edited by Throatwobbler