Refused to pay for Thai gf's flight to Europe and now she's mad. Am I being unreasonable?

fitfalang

Not sure here.. i mean i also have shared cost with the gf. However a trip to Europe would be fun for you and if she is doing it just for you then why should she pay. You want her to visit Europe and such. I know that I always pay for tickets, its not her fault my family lives in Europe.

No it was actually her suggestion - she wants to come because she's always wanted to see Europe.

I wouldn't personally mind just coming to Thailand instead for the holidays, but of course a trip to Europe with her would be fun.

She is using her friends as comparisons, who have +10 year old farang boyfriends with big incomes who of course pay for their trips. However I'm still a student and living on a similar budget as herself, but in a country where most things are twice as expensive as in Thailand. And someone said about not getting paid for holidays.. it will be paid annual leave combined with public holidays for her so she is indeed getting paid.

I don't understand you.. are you not in Thailand ? If not just come to Thailand to see her and have a holiday in Thailand.

Cheaper and solves the ticket issue, personally I now do understand her view. You would be in Europe not paying a thing for the ticket while she is coming to you.

As for her friends, just check if you want to stay with her or not. I know of quite a few girls that pay their share if the guy is attractive and in their age range. If she is not one of those you might have to look on for an other gf. They are out there especially if your young. I know of a girl who paid everything for her skint farang bf but he looked nice (in her eyes) and they were of similar age and such.

The flight is a test if you can't pay for that, what can you pay for?

Every woman wants to know a man can provide whether she needs it or not.

Do a few shifts at McDonalds to pay for the flight.

Maybe a few nights in a grindhouse shooting movies

• Like 1

The new information changes things.

You've only known her a few months. I'd lean towards 50/50 payment.

You are actually in Europe, so it's only 1 airfare. Still 50/50 payment.

You don't have much money. 50/50

Consider it a test of her character.

On a scale of 1 - 10 (10 being the best), how hot is she?

That of course could change things again.

DLock, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:06, said:

Exactly. How much hot pussy are you going to get in the UK for 500 Quid?

• Like 1

Not a lot

• Like 1

...and that's exactly where I was heading with that comment.

You're a sharp tack ATF.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Lol I think it's the opposite. This is a test for her, if she will spend her own money she can prove to me that she's not one of the typical farang hunters looking for someone to support herself. I don't care about spending my money, but its more about the principle and testing how much she is willing to sacrifice for the trip.

If she has a salary at a similar level to a (UK?) student loan then she hardly has the money to be jetting around on European holidays. Did she get her visa already?

Not UK no, we both ger around 30k/month

I'm not from the UK but have been there quite a few times. Paying for pussy in the UK? lol! You would have to have something really wrong with your face to not find it for free in the UK. One of the easiest places in Europe thanks to their slutty drunk clubbing culture.

• Like 2

Not sure here.. i mean i also have shared cost with the gf. However a trip to Europe would be fun for you and if she is doing it just for you then why should she pay. You want her to visit Europe and such. I know that I always pay for tickets, its not her fault my family lives in Europe.

No it was actually her suggestion - she wants to come because she's always wanted to see Europe.

I wouldn't personally mind just coming to Thailand instead for the holidays, but of course a trip to Europe with her would be fun.

She is using her friends as comparisons, who have +10 year old farang boyfriends with big incomes who of course pay for their trips. However I'm still a student and living on a similar budget as herself, but in a country where most things are twice as expensive as in Thailand. And someone said about not getting paid for holidays.. it will be paid annual leave combined with public holidays for her so she is indeed getting paid.

I don't understand you.. are you not in Thailand ? If not just come to Thailand to see her and have a holiday in Thailand.

Cheaper and solves the ticket issue, personally I now do understand her view. You would be in Europe not paying a thing for the ticket while she is coming to you.

As for her friends, just check if you want to stay with her or not. I know of quite a few girls that pay their share if the guy is attractive and in their age range. If she is not one of those you might have to look on for an other gf. They are out there especially if your young. I know of a girl who paid everything for her skint farang bf but he looked nice (in her eyes) and they were of similar age and such.

I'm in Europe half of the time and other half in Thailand. We are in the same age range, actually Im a few years younger than her.

I'm in Europe half of the time and other half in Thailand. We are in the same age range, actually Im a few years younger than her.

Personally Id just go and holiday in Thailand in that case. This way you avoid the ticket issue. Otherwise pay half of it or whatever. Up to you actually but if your both making similar money then try to work it out.

• Like 1

I'm not from the UK but have been there quite a few times. Paying for pussy in the UK? lol! You would have to have something really wrong with your face to not find it for free in the UK. One of the easiest places in Europe thanks to their slutty drunk clubbing culture.

youre proposing that she take time off without pay and spend a months salary for a ticket as well? does she really want to see europe in winter that bad? or is it you that wants to see her?

• Like 1

fitfalang, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:19, said:
ATF, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:09, said:
DLock, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:06, said:DLock, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:06, said:

So if you're such hot stuff why bother with this girl? Or do they get back to your bedsit and do a 180?

• Like 1

youre proposing that she take time off without pay and spend a months salary for a ticket as well? does she really want to see europe in winter that bad? or is it you that wants to see her?

Good point it cost her more as just a ticket.. also no pay (Thais don't have many holiday days).

fitfalang, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:19, said:
ATF, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:09, said:
DLock, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:06, said:DLock, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:06, said:

So if you're such hot stuff why bother with this girl? Or do they get back to your bedsit and do a 180?

ATF, not sure how old you are but don't you remember how easy it was to get girls when you were still young ? Young guys really don't have to pay for it back home. It was quite normal to score a girl for the night in the weekends or to get a gf that paid too.

I think your focusing too much on Thailand right now where you can get girls even if old and ugly as long as you pay.

The guy can love this girl and be happy with her who says he needs to have a girl from back home. Some guys (me included) like Asians and they are not always that abundant.

• Like 2

robblok, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:31, said:
ATF, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:27, said:
fitfalang, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:19, said:fitfalang, on 06 Jan 2015 - 14:19, said:

ATF, not sure how old you are but don't you remember how easy it was to get girls when you were still young ? Young guys really don't have to pay for it back home. It was quite normal to score a girl for the night in the weekends or to get a gf that paid too.

I think your focusing too much on Thailand right now where you can get girls even if old and ugly as long as you pay.

The guy can love this girl and be happy with her who says he needs to have a girl from back home. Some guys (me included) like Asians and they are not always that abundant.

Yes I remember it vividly and they all left me for rich guys.

i have always dated girls with jobs, usually professionals or own business owners, i've never been asked to or been expected to pay for them. we would pay 50/50 or take it in turns to pay as i did with gf's back home.

in fact most girls i dated here told me they would be against a bf paying for them.

stand by your principles there are plenty of attractive, educated, hard working girls out there - if i can do it at my age a youngster like you will have no problems!

• Like 1

intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxNblzxpartytime2.gif.pagespeed.ic.V_K7hML3fS6

Good point it cost her more as just a ticket.. also no pay (Thais don't have many holiday days).

No she would get paid annual leave combined with public holidays, so no loss of earnings.

The new information changes things.

You've only known her a few months. I'd lean towards 50/50 payment.

You are actually in Europe, so it's only 1 airfare. Still 50/50 payment.

You don't have much money. 50/50

Consider it a test of her character.

Not a bad idea. Pay her to get over, and she can pay for the return.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

i have always dated girls with jobs, usually professionals or own business owners, i've never been asked to or been expected to pay for them. we would pay 50/50 or take it in turns to pay as i did with gf's back home.

in fact most girls i dated here told me they would be against a bf paying for them.

stand by your principles there are plenty of attractive, educated, hard working girls out there - if i can do it at my age a youngster like you will have no problems!

Thanks, this is what someone told me here before too and I've been sticking to this as my principle for over a year.

I've dated a couple of legit nice girls with jobs but also some farang hunters. They are usually quite easy to weed out.

There's so many old pay2play guys always replying here on TV that it gives an impression to many readers that all girls want money from you.

• Like 2

Thanks, this is what someone told me here before too and I've been sticking to this as my principle for over a year.

I've dated a couple of legit nice girls with jobs but also some farang hunters. They are usually quite easy to weed out.

There's so many old pay2play guys always replying here on TV that it gives an impression to many readers that all girls want money from you.

Well yeh, many do......................thumbsup.gif