Bloomsbury International School Hat Yai

rajyindee

No idea. There is also a new International school in Songkhla Town called Sunshine School of Songkhla.

I stopped in and it looked like a nice learning environment. It's at the site of the old Malaysain Consulate on Kanchanawanich Soi 29, just north of Lee Wiwat.

The fees seem reasonable 50,000bt/term (three terms), but still more than I can afford. If any parents with kids there have any feedback I would appreciate hearing about it as I am trying to find a financial solution to get my daughter in there. She learns next to nothing at her school out in the sticks, so my wife )Thai) and I homeschool her and she has a Chinese tutor as well.

I am also interested in the Rajabaht Demonstration School and would appreciate feedback on that as well..

• Like 1

Defamatory post removed ..

Rule 6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.