Nails in Yingluck's coffin?

webfact

Its nothing more than a purge.

Keep the conspiracies coming though. Makes for good laughing

How such a small % of foreigners avoid the truth, everlasting denial, to suit a dying agenda.

I feel so sorry for the Shin family their record is so clean and above board---NOT. Backing or defending their antic is aiding and abetting.

OR any other corrupt government or non government persons.

Problem here is not everyone, it is about being responsible with Thailands money, the PM is that person sworn in on oath to do just that=good governance

• Like 1

Why is all of Thailand pretending that the rice scheme was anything but a blatant theft of billions from the Thai people. Aren't the Thais ashamed that they constantly let a few people get away with this crap??? They whine about being poor then vote for simians that rob them blind, and turn up at events waving flags and holding up pictures of their 'heroes'. I can imagine the conversations going on in private about how stupid people will continue to vote for them despite their blatant corruption.

Very soon, a poster will tell you that it is Thais democratic right to be robbed blind if that 's what they want, and the only way they will get over their stupidity is to suffer the consequences. I could nominate a few candidates, but will wait to see my prediction fulfilled.

With all due respect I fear I have to disagree with your post. Especially the "they will get over their stupidity is to suffer the consequences" is totally incorrect. It should have read

"they will get over it through another general election to grant a proper mandate to rape the country again".

Thank you for voting, now please go home, there's work to be done wink.png

"Boonsong said the NACC had a hidden agenda in charging him and other officials only two days before the NLA will vote on Yingluck's impeachment.

"I'm a victim for the NACC to link the case to the impeachment although the case could clearly be separated," he said."

It seems the chap doesn't contest the contents of the charge.

• Like 1

Ok smart guys :). In order for a coup to be successful, it must purge the country of the old regime. If not then its not successful. That is all that is happening now. Of course from the beginning this was going to happen. Its not some big victory for the anti-ying haters so quit getting your panties up in a wad and thinking you have won the lottery or something, you havent. Why do you think we are still in military law? Its because the coup isnt complete.

THis isnt about rice, its about the rich and privileged taking back what they feel is theirs he country of Thailand.

In 5 years or less, the country will be right back in this crap....mark my words. We cant live forever.

• Like 2

2,000 to 20,000 fine. Why bother that is not a punishment.

The NACC has also said it intends to follow up the criminal case with a civil case to recover some of the nation's losses. That could result in all her assets in Thailand being confiscated and she can be tried in absentia in a civil case, just like the case where her brother was fined B46 billion.

I think the fines in the Penal Code have not been amended since the 50s when that was a lot of money. She will also get a further 5-year ban from politics, if convicted and sentenced to prison.

Dubai here she comes.

Edited by Dogmatix

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

How such a small % of foreigners avoid the truth, everlasting denial, to suit a dying agenda.

I feel so sorry for the Shin family their record is so clean and above board---NOT. Backing or defending their antic is aiding and abetting.

Problem here is not everyone, it is about being responsible with Thailands money, the PM is that person sworn in on oath to do just that=good governance

Yep, it's a purge and last days to really pile on before they drive a stake in the heart of this poor woman. Meanwhile, the excellent explanation of the program and the ousted government's defense is filed in a dark place.

The petty, the malcontents, the haters doing all they can to somehow make this travesty and mockery of justice seem like "Justice". It's not, it's just a power grab rationalizing itself, daily.

• Like 2

This well planned and staged events by the elites of Bangkok to force the Shinawatras and allies out of power and out if the country and eradicate any vestigial remnants has been on tracked. They can control every aspect of the plan with their own people in the independent agencies and with the junta as the government. But can they win an election with their own chosen party? The division and discern for the elites bullying tactics just got wider and the people will respond come next election.

Well thank you, dear Eric.

Now back to the topic of a former PM who stated in parliament to be the only one in charge of her cabinet. With her hand picked Minister of Commerce having done wrong I guess it's only justly so it reflects on her.

Edited by rubl
  • Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"Boonsong said the NACC had a hidden agenda in charging him and other officials only two days before the NLA will vote on Yingluck's impeachment.

"I'm a victim for the NACC to link the case to the impeachment although the case could clearly be separated," he said."

Ummm, over your skis much? Just more wishful thinking by the Shin attack dogs.

Yep, it's a purge and last days to really pile on before they drive a stake in the heart of this poor woman. Meanwhile, the excellent explanation of the program and the ousted government's defense is filed in a dark place.

The petty, the malcontents, the haters doing all they can to somehow make this travesty and mockery of justice seem like "Justice". It's not, it's just a power grab rationalizing itself, daily.

".......the excellent explanation of the program and the ousted government's defense is filed in a dark place."

I hope it was printed on soft 3 ply so that it can be put to better use.

Ummm, over your skis much? Just more wishful thinking by the Shin attack dogs.

The Shin attack dogs are back in their kennel since late May, 2014. Only the verbal ones left here.

BTW "over your skis much" ? I had to look that up first. Not many mountains in the Netherlands and not much snow in Thailand. "being ahead of oneself or behaving rashly". Maybe this indeed applies to k. Boonsong

"....in the heart of this poor woman. "

Yes, poor indeed!

• Like 1

Ok smart guys smile.png. In order for a coup to be successful, it must purge the country of the old regime. If not then its not successful. That is all that is happening now. Of course from the beginning this was going to happen. Its not some big victory for the anti-ying haters so quit getting your panties up in a wad and thinking you have won the lottery or something, you havent. Why do you think we are still in military law? Its because the coup isnt complete.

THis isnt about rice, its about the rich and privileged taking back what they feel is theirs he country of Thailand.

In 5 years or less, the country will be right back in this crap....mark my words. We cant live forever.

Wrong on multiple points.

Get some new arguments, the robert song book has been played so many times it's repetitive, it can be anticipated, it contains many untruths and spins and twists, and it's become plain boring.

• Like 1

Ok smart guys smile.png. In order for a coup to be successful, it must purge the country of the old regime. If not then its not successful. That is all that is happening now. Of course from the beginning this was going to happen. Its not some big victory for the anti-ying haters so quit getting your panties up in a wad and thinking you have won the lottery or something, you havent. Why do you think we are still in military law? Its because the coup isnt complete.

Wrong on multiple points.

Get some new arguments, the robert song book has been played so many times it's repetitive, it can be anticipated, it contains many untruths and spins and twists, and it's become plain boring.

I'm amazed that anyone with some knowledge believes this is about rice, corruption or anything remotely connected. It's about ************* (censored) and they must destroy their opponents by fair means or foul to protect the elite

If you have not 'caught on' to that then you have bought into the 'happiness brainwash machine' but someone did say 'ignorance is bliss' so you must be very happy

• Like 2

Banana republic. Peanuts compared to where the real money and corruption lie but let's not talk about the real world. What I find amazing is how dumb some of these expat commenters are. Give your bloody heads a shake you fools. FOLLOW the BIG money.

• Like 2