Thailand backpacker death: Christina Annesley in mystery death on double Brit-murder island

Lite Beer

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to be clear, this is not the 3rd death but the 5th in around a year. There was a British guy who mysteriously died around Christmas 2013. Lets not forget the french guy last month who 'hung himself' after tying his hands together.

This is a small island and the probability of 5 foreigners murdered/ disappeared/died under mysterious circumstances must be fairly astronomical.

You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to detect a pattern here.

Ko Tao Death Toll (since Sep 2014)

Witheridge/Miller (GB) Sep

Woman (N) 22 Dec (boating accident: struck by propeller, drowned)

Nick Pearson (GB) 1 Jan (fell off a 15 m cliff and drowned)

Hanspeter Suter (CH) 10 Nov (Snorkelling accident/drowning)

Dimitri Povse (F) 13 Jan (suicide with hands tied behind back)

Annesley (GB) 21 Jan (pending)

Just to clarify. Nick Pearson died Jan 1st 2014. 5 deaths since September 2014.

Well actually it can be called Death Island, as it is an island, and a lot of people seem to

mysteriously die there. But I do agree, whoever is doing the killing, is certainly targeting

tourists. So......I guess that means the killer / killers are local people.

What are the a lot of mystery deaths? Two brutal murders with suspects whose sperm was found in one victim and whose dna was found at the crime scene? A sick girl who appears to have died of naturally but just plain idioitc to cause it a mystery at this point simply because it just happened and you don't know the circumstances yet ... extremely drunk person drowning ... diving accident ... suicide

It is no mystery why the sun is hot unless you just want to pretend there is one and ignore the science and cast doubt on the credibility of anyone who has actually researched the subject.

Has there been a cluster of deaths, yup. Would the majority of them have made the news had their not been the brutal murders that can happen anywhere in the world at any time ... probably not. Certainly appears to be a lot of recent deaths but not seeing much mystery unless you simply choose to want to believe mystery and disregard reality. Might not even be a lot of deaths as Thailand has a lot of vices that can bring on depression from money to love woes, attracts both the old and hard party people and in much of the country you are not babysat by authorities to keep you safe and drunks get on bikes or go swimming and others choose to take their own life just like somebody does each day in Las Vegas, another place of vices attracting many less than stable people. Tragic yes, mystery not.

Oh No!! Who wound this cretin up again?

Damn, he'll probably dust off his other (possibly) paid RTP shill IDs and really weigh in now before this gathers too much team.

Expect dippy Swiss Geez and his other "John" related IDs to be rallying to defend the RTP (just in case) very soon.

tongue.png

If only you could see how delusional and paranoid your theories sound; paid posters, multiple accounts used to post on the same topic, protecting the RTP ....

I can see how someone who is delusional enough to blindly defend everything the RTP says/does would think that my theories are delusional! Kudos! thumbsup.gif

But seriously John(s), don't you think that another untimely death of a beautiful young woman, uncannily similar to Hannah in many ways, on the same island, at the same beach, staying in the same place owned by the same family deserves just a little skepticism from our forum members?

Apparently most of the forum does and it is notable that it is the same small bunch of apologists (you, Island Jon, Swiss Jiz, Aleg et. al.) that weigh in on the defensive before there is, perhaps, anything allegedly to defend?

If this young lady was such a guy magnet that she, (coincidentally like Hanna) was the cause of a fight over her affections, might it be possible that she would come to the attention of the (allegedly) historically predatory family on that tiny island? Is it a mere coincidence that she was found dead in a property belonging to one of the early suspects in the double murder of Hanna and David? Shouldn't we ask questions about that? Is it just a coincidence that drugs are being pushed(excuse the pun) or offered as a probable cause so early on? (I would have preferred you use the term medication when referring to her taking the Valium and Tramadol, not drugs, as that might "inadvertently" skew the readers' perception of the young lady).

I know that the Mum tweeted that her daughter died of natural causes but that was as a result of a call from the Foreign Office (apparently) where she was told such. How can that be determined so soon after her death? I don't believe that there are facilities for an autopsy ion Koh Tao so I imagine that the foreign office were, in turn, told that this was the cause of death by (probably) the RTP on Koh Tao (and we all know how great and professional those guys are!). I, like many on TVF, are always suspicious of these early "cause of death" statements, way before there has been time to carry out an autopsy.

Surely you can't be gullible enough to dumbly believe the first statements emanating from this seriously flawed little paradise?

6 tourists under 40 years old all dead on 1 island in 5 months. Where else in the world does that happen?

This is Chinese whispers.

I was the second person to comment on a count. Estimated at 5 in a year.

Now we have 6 in 6 months.

By late afternoon KT should be the murder capital of Asia, with 2 functioning serial killers, a mafia gang war and a red shirt conspiracy to topple the junta by destroying tourism.

Just to be clear, this is not the 3rd death but the 5th in around a year. There was a British guy who mysteriously died around Christmas 2013. Lets not forget the french guy last month who 'hung himself' after tying his hands together.

This is a small island and the probability of 5 foreigners murdered/ disappeared/died under mysterious circumstances must be fairly astronomical.

I understand that the body of another Westerner was recently found floating in the sea just off Koh Tao also. That would make 6 deaths.

Do you have a report of any kind? I would like to see.

And you have forgotten David.

So that would be 7.

But actually I think there are 3 diving "accidents" (there are so many it is confusing sometimes )

One with the girl and the boat.

No mystery there.

Another one an amateur diver, but that one was rushed through the news.ruled a diving accident through inexperience.really was not much about it I think.

Then the last diving one. The swiss diving master allegedly committed suicide. I think they could not rule it a diving accident because they had just used that story with the first guy. So update. Correct me if I am wrong please.

Nick fell from balcony no bruises.

Hannah

David

Drowning /diving accident Norwegian I think.

Swiss dive master suicide

Girl diving accident. Lost head.

French suicide hanged with hands behind back no neck bruises.

Brit girl overdose.

Is that 8

Oh if your one is correct.

That would be nine.

Running out of fingers

Edited by greenchair

Whats it take to get a real investigation???

That these things stop happening to British people because, let's face it, the UK is so wrapped up in PCness and of not offending anyone that it is about as effective as a wet daisy in situations like this. It cares nothing of its real citizens.

No problem for the corrupt RTP to pin it on the Burmese patsies, no? Just tell the press you went for another "reenactment", the Burmese ran and committed yet another murder, case closed.

By now it should be obvious, that something fishy is going on on Koh Tao and that it is about time to close that cesspit of an island down for good, as punishment to the blackmailing, murdering and arsoning mafiosi and the spineless cowards who decided to keep their mouths shut during the investigation of David's and Hannah's death, the murder of Nick Pearson, the "hand behind my back hangman suicide" and the several headless bodies found floating off Koh Tao before...

RIP to the victim and sincerest condolences to parents and relatives.

6 tourists under 40 years old all dead on 1 island in 5 months. Where else in the world does that happen?

This is Chinese whispers.

I was the second person to comment on a count. Estimated at 5 in a year.

Now we have 6 in 6 months.

By late afternoon KT should be the murder capital of Asia, with 2 functioning serial killers, a mafia gang war and a red shirt conspiracy to topple the junta by destroying tourism.

If you took the size of.the island and the population. It must be the dangerous Sq footage

23, two weeks heavy drinking, Gap year tourist, intelligent young free thinking motivated woman,

Guys want to fight in bar over her, Gets sick , Dies on holiday of a lifetime

Mother tells her to Cheat on your boyfriend if it makes you feel better,[[,Nice one mother ]] but hope he doesn't read that...

when are these young people going to ever wake up ,, stop the binge drinking.. stop the drugs

or you will pay for it in the end,,

Buggar off doc. Kids have been behaving badly for millennia

I understand that the body of another Westerner was recently found floating in the sea just off Koh Tao also. That would make 6 deaths.

Do you have a report of any kind? I would like to see.

And you have forgotten David.

So that would be 7.

But actually I think there are 3 diving "accidents" (there are so many it is confusing sometimes )

One with the girl and the boat.

No mystery there.

Another one an amateur diver, but that one was rushed through the news.ruled a diving accident through inexperience.really was not much about it I think.

Then the last diving one. The swiss diving master allegedly committed suicide. I think they could not rule it a diving accident because they had just used that story with the first guy. So update. Correct me if I am wrong please.

Nick fell from balcony no bruises.

Hannah

David

Drowning /diving accident Norwegian I think.

Swiss dive master suicide

Girl diving accident. Lost head.

French suicide hanged with hands behind back no neck bruises.

Brit girl overdose.

Is that 8

Oh if your one is correct.

That would be nine.

Running out of fingers

They don't call it murder island for nothing. What happens when you are born into a family worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and you grow up to be a gangster, like your dad? And you start killing people, and you soon realize you are above the law, and nobody, least the general, will touch you? Your family OWNS the police. Well, common sense tells you to keep on murdering. The plague continues. He will not be stopped. Maybe the families should hire their own team? That's what I would do.

Again, please note, it is 5 in 6 months. Nick Pearson died Jan 1st 2014.

Though a little shocking please quote accurate figures.

5 deaths in 6 months

Good grief, are you the Grim reaper's accountant? OK. Let's say 6 in a year. Or, more accurately 6 in 386 days. Does that make it any more acceptable?

Regardless of what facts emerge in this case, the island still needs cleansing.

If you were intent on killing someone, doing it on Koh Tao right now would be perfect. They will not allow another murder to be reported, so will do whatever it takes to cover things up. They simply can't afford to be in the headlines again, fate seems to be dictating otherwise.

Why dont the non corrupt police just go and arrest the Mafia bosses son/night club owner and see if the murders stop. Then they wont need statements from the tongue tied islanders who know that it is him but are too scared to say anything.

Well actually it can be called Death Island, as it is an island, and a lot of people seem to

mysteriously die there. But I do agree, whoever is doing the killing, is certainly targeting

tourists. So......I guess that means the killer / killers are local people.

What are the a lot of mystery deaths? Two brutal murders with suspects whose sperm was found in one victim and whose dna was found at the crime scene? A sick girl who appears to have died of naturally but just plain idioitc to cause it a mystery at this point simply because it just happened and you don't know the circumstances yet ... extremely drunk person drowning ... diving accident ... suicide

It is no mystery why the sun is hot unless you just want to pretend there is one and ignore the science and cast doubt on the credibility of anyone who has actually researched the subject.

Has there been a cluster of deaths, yup. Would the majority of them have made the news had their not been the brutal murders that can happen anywhere in the world at any time ... probably not. Certainly appears to be a lot of recent deaths but not seeing much mystery unless you simply choose to want to believe mystery and disregard reality. Might not even be a lot of deaths as Thailand has a lot of vices that can bring on depression from money to love woes, attracts both the old and hard party people and in much of the country you are not babysat by authorities to keep you safe and drunks get on bikes or go swimming and others choose to take their own life just like somebody does each day in Las Vegas, another place of vices attracting many less than stable people. Tragic yes, mystery not.

Oh No!! Who wound this cretin up again?

Damn, he'll probably dust off his other (possibly) paid RTP shill IDs and really weigh in now before this gathers too much team.

Expect dippy Swiss Geez and his other "John" related IDs to be rallying to defend the RTP (just in case) very soon.

tongue.png

If only you could see how delusional and paranoid your theories sound; paid posters, multiple accounts used to post on the same topic, protecting the RTP ....

I can see how someone who is delusional enough to blindly defend everything the RTP says/does would think that my theories are delusional! Kudos! thumbsup.gif

But seriously John(s), don't you think that another untimely death of a beautiful young woman, uncannily similar to Hannah in many ways, on the same island, at the same beach, staying in the same place owned by the same family deserves just a little skepticism from our forum members?

Apparently most of the forum does and it is notable that it is the same small bunch of apologists (you, Island Jon, Swiss Jiz, Aleg et. al.) that weigh in on the defensive before there is, perhaps, anything allegedly to defend?

If this young lady was such a guy magnet that she, (coincidentally like Hanna) was the cause of a fight over her affections, might it be possible that she would come to the attention of the (allegedly) historically predatory family on that tiny island? Is it a mere coincidence that she was found dead in a property belonging to one of the early suspects in the double murder of Hanna and David? Shouldn't we ask questions about that? Is it just a coincidence that drugs are being pushed(excuse the pun) or offered as a probable cause so early on? (I would have preferred you use the term medication when referring to her taking the Valium and Tramadol, not drugs, as that might "inadvertently" skew the readers' perception of the young lady).

I know that the Mum tweeted that her daughter died of natural causes but that was as a result of a call from the Foreign Office (apparently) where she was told such. How can that be determined so soon after her death? I don't believe that there are facilities for an autopsy ion Koh Tao so I imagine that the foreign office were, in turn, told that this was the cause of death by (probably) the RTP on Koh Tao (and we all know how great and professional those guys are!). I, like many on TVF, are always suspicious of these early "cause of death" statements, way before there has been time to carry out an autopsy.

Surely you can't be gullible enough to dumbly believe the first statements emanating from this seriously flawed little paradise?

The FCO is run by none other than Hugo Swire. His interest is trade. They just want to keep the diplomatic channels sweet. These young people are just collateral damage. He will not give a Hoot Dear Boy.

He will sat pouring expensive wine down his neck with a couldn't care a less attitude on his face.

This the Con-servatives. ...

condolences to the family and friends.

For the folks on here condemning the island, does the same go for visiting other places in Thailand? Bangkok for example? Come on.

Yep, I advise friends/family not to come here anymore.

No. The rest of Thailand is quite safe. But, avoid the dark Tao, like you would Europe during the plague. Like you would China during Maos rampage. Like you would Cambodia during Pol Pots regime. It is a horrific place. Nobody will touch the mass murdering families. Especially the police and the army. Shame on them all. The term above the law comes to mind. It is our responsibility as citizens to withdraw all support to this den of vipers. My heart goes out to those who are compelled to call this Hellhole home.

More by accident than design, you hit on the crux of the issue. Concentrating on an improbable event, one ignores all the places where it doesn't happen. In short, the most unlikely of occurrences are BOUND to happen, somewhere, sometime.

The statistical impossibility supporters need to revise their understanding of probability theory.

Dimitri Povse death occurred on Koh Phangan, Nick Pearson was the year earlier on Koh Tao.

More by accident than design, you hit on the crux of the issue. Concentrating on an improbable event, one ignores all the places where it doesn't happen. In short, the most unlikely of occurrences are BOUND to happen, somewhere, sometime.

The statistical impossibility supporters need to revise their understanding of probability theory.

So to clarify, your theory goes something like...

The less likely it is that Santa Claus exists, the more likely it is he is real after all.

Pure genius.

I don't suppose you work for the RTP do you?

Edited by Manbing

(I SCREWED UP AND INCLUDED A DEATH FROM THE PRIOR YEAR. HERE IS THE UPDATED LIST. THANKS TO USER MANBING!)

Ko Tao Death Toll (since Sep 2014) Revised

first, really sad indeed , young girl going on an OE south east asia!

visits the place where the Brits had died as a part of the trip..

and now she is dead!

NOW.. guessing..

she had a suicide wish, decided to do it where the brits died?

coincidence she fell il and died there?

murdered? copy cat murder?

the same person? this will obviously vindicate the Burmese and open a HUGE police inquiry into why the burmese were eveb suspects in the first place!

It is interesting that when there is a crime here the RTP are so inneffective that you start to suspect they committed it. I wonder how many more will die before they are finally caught and have to pay thousands of baht to stay out of prison. Maybe another Burmese family will serve up a candidate to do the jail term for just a few thousand part. Cambodians are pretty poor , The RTP should try there first to get a good deal for their boss.

Come on, let the conspiracy games start.

Anyone cared to read some news that may not be so favoring for a murder conspiracy?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christina-annesley-dead-live-updates-5023640

Christina 'had felt unwell'

It appears from her Twitter feed, that tragic Christina had been feeling unwell in the days before her death.

She wrote in one post: "Great, just as I finally make friends I have to shell out £60 for antibiotics and now can't afford to go out with them. <deleted> everything."

On Saturday she remarked how "two weeks of solid drinking" had left her feeling unwell.

Two weeks of solid drinking........ what's going on with UK girls !!!

If the newspapers in the UK are to be believed young Brit women ( and men ) have no sense of shame anymore. They drink and swear like troopers use drugs and piss in the street after binge drinking. Just shows what a good education and liberal politics can do

OMG....I am not going to let any of my children or family anywhere near that island. It's very very scary, with a french guy hung with his hands tied to his back last in the last few weeks, and somebody else from the UK who was found dead on the rocks after having gone to bed normally. It is too much of coincidence over there. I wish the army would go themselves and clean the place up

A week after Hannah and David were killed, the self-appointed Thai PM dispatched 100 soldiers to the island. We knew it wouldn't do any good. How are soldiers going to affect the goings-on at beach party bars, with rumors of date-rape drugs, and bucketloads of alcoholic drinks? Are they going to stroll around with rifles-drawn - telling people not to indulge in drugs and rape and murder?

No, positive changes need to come more from within - the collective psyche of the young Thai men who prowl around with dozens of drunk young cute farang chicks packing the bars. It's like giving kids 100 baht each, and let them run rampant through a large candy store.

£60 for antibiotics?

Thais dispense antibiotics with as much aplomb as they spray toxic chemicals on food crops. Willy-nilly. Doses too high? Mai pen rai. ha ha. I had major injuries 2 years ago, was in Thai hospital with IV. Thai officials wanted to inject heavy doses of antibiotics 6x/24hrs. I protested, doctors reprimanded me. I survived.