Amnat refused to do 90 Day Report

Because visa and extension applications must be made in person. It's ok to have someone to help you and do all of the paperwork but you have to sit in front of the immigration officer while they are processing the application.

Nah. If you pay enough you will never leave your house. This is the truth of facts.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Because visa and extension applications must be made in person. It's ok to have someone to help you and do all of the paperwork but you have to sit in front of the immigration officer while they are processing the application.

Nah. If you pay enough you will never leave your house. This is the truth of facts.

I am hopeful that what you suggest is gradually being squeezed out of the system.

I am hopeful that what you suggest is gradually being squeezed out of the system.

I think that rather than worrying about a perfectly legal power of attorney one should be concerned about the hundred of cases of abuse, extortion, arbitrarily interpretation or plain poor service by some civil servants.

I have lived in Thailand for a long time (many years) and have never been subject to abuse, extortion, arbitrarily interpretation or plain poor service.

I wonder why ?

Maybe you wasn't reading this forum or having many contacts with other foreigners. Which is, probably, a good thing.