Motorcross and trials in Thailand

chaiyapoon

Been coming to Thailand on and off for twelve years often for 6 months at a time.

My interest is in offroad motorcycling and even 4wds

I know Motorcycle trials exists here as I saw a round of the Thai championships on the TV here once,but have never managed to watch an event,

or find out about when and where they are held.

I have tracked down a few Motorcross or scrambles here over the years the first near Rayong and then Prachinburi.Also watched one at Mabprachan lake near Pattaya when they had the longboat racing recently.Back in Prachin noticed the other day they have cleared the land again ready for another event soon no details yet.Also have seen a different venue only a few kilometers away advertised roadside for the 22nd feb.Whilst I enjoy watching these very raw events,I am still hoping to track down a Trials event.

Anyone any ideas where I can find out more about Trials in Thailand

Thanks for the links ....Speedshop well out of date and the other isn't very active either but may find something.

Did a big search on facebook and found the guy who came second in 2014s championship so will be checking him out.

post-2215-0-23044100-1422805130_thumb.jp

Hello my Name is Carsten and we are Group of forenger and Thais in HuaHin and riding enduro and Motocross Races in thailand!
Just yesterday we was at Motocross Track near sam roi yot and there is Motocross Race at 22.02.
also we Rent enduro and Motocross Bikes and offer endurotours with tourguide
We always looking for Friendly People they love our Sports for join togheter!
For more info anyone can contact me.

(phone and Line ID deleted for member security reasons)

Our Website: www.endurotours-huahin.com