Tottenham Thread

chonabot

To be fair Singher if i was on 50,000 grand a week i might have give it a bit more thought than the 5 secs i give it :o besides what i think wont have any infuence on what team Arri picks due to the fact that Arri doesn't look at thai visa :D

I don't think even boil-in-the-bag-face is on that kind of money. I make that roughly £2.5 billion a year. :blink:

{I think you meant 50 grand a week - good job you are not handling Spuds contracts for them}

:D On them sort of wages at least i would have got a decent forward signed :D

:o What? Crouch....our in form striker not starting?? :ermm::blink:

Don't see how he can drop Sandro though....

Forgot about him, heres my team Gomes, Hutton or anyone else who can play right back, gallas, dawson, bae, --- lennon, sandro,palaicious,pienaar--- modric--- defoe or crouch

Wouldn't there be too much thought going into " Defoe or Crouch " if you were Manager then Alf ??

Not as of there's 14 Inches of difference between the 2 which could influence your decision at all is there ?? :D

Thank God you've got a tactical Genius as a Manager aye who may think it through a little more than you..;)

To be fair Singher if i was on 50,000 grand a week i might have give it a bit more thought than the 5 secs i give it :o besides what i think wont have any infuence on what team Arri picks due to the fact that Arri doesn't look at thai visa :D

You'd still end up with " Crouch or Defoe " even if you was..:D

& with his Minces's, he could be lookign at The Sun & the Horses section but still have the other on Thai Visa anyway..:D

So are you Mushroom's gonna do us a REALLY big favour toinight or are you gonna <deleted> up your CL hopes ??

Win Win for me..:)

We win for us and no one else. Unlike teams who roll over for their rich arab friends.....:whistling::rolleyes:

In that case i'll say THANK YOU Tittingham for beating Blackpool tonight shall i ?? ;)

So are you Mushroom's gonna do us a REALLY big favour toinight or are you gonna <deleted> up your CL hopes ??

We win for us and no one else. Unlike teams who roll over for their rich arab friends.....:whistling::rolleyes:

In that case i'll say THANK YOU Tittingham for beating Blackpool tonight shall i ?? ;)

Oh my you must be getting desperate....I almost feel sorry for you....:D

On a more serious note do you know a good site to stream the match tonight? The scammer landlord will have the Chelski match on and therefore be losing my significant investment.

And I thought you lot were skint! :o

Oh my you must be getting desperate....I almost feel sorry for you....:D

On a more serious note do you know a good site to stream the match tonight?

Yeha i do, i know a great one..

But <deleted> you, i hope you choke on your Salmon Bagel....:D

We'll win and you'll still be going down....

"You used to play the Tottenham and now you play Crewe!"

:)

Crewe are in League 1..;)

I was gonna give you a stream then til i realised it was $1.99 USD, no point in wasting finger taping time at that price for you..

I was gonna give you a stream then til i realised it was $1.99 USD, no point in wasting finger taping time at that price for you..

You called that one right.....FREE only thanks. :D

You called that one right.....FREE only thanks. :D

Scottish >> Tittingham

There was never a doubt Smokes..;)

Come on Blackpool..

Hate rules love..

From the BBC...

The last time these sides met at Bloomfield Road was in 1991, when a 1-0 win in the third round of the FA Cup set Tottenham on their way to a famous Wembley victory. Football folklore says Spurs win a trophy when the year ends in one, and given their scintillating form in Europe this season, anticipation is building in north London.

He's getting a bit excited if you ask me....:D

From the BBC...

The last time these sides met at Bloomfield Road was in 1991, when a 1-0 win in the third round of the FA Cup set Tottenham on their way to a famous Wembley victory. Football folklore says Spurs win a trophy when the year ends in one, and given their scintillating form in Europe this season, anticipation is building in north London.

n

oh my farkin god , youre actually hangin in there smokes, year ends in 1, delusion

al carnts

1stretch for putty face mags the lot a ya

From the BBC...

n

oh my farkin god , youre actually hangin in there smokes, year ends in 1, delusion

al carnts

1stretch for putty face mags the lot a ya

With our strikers? You're havin a laff imola.....aye CL finalists nobel peace prize winners and olympic gold medallists....sir crouchie no less.

Played all three of them for the last 20 mins and still can't score....in fact almost Blackpool's first clean sheet of the season and a lucky goal at that.

I'm not in any way surprised.....totally frustrating to watch.

Gutted.

:bah:

Well played Blackpool...and great to see Charlie Adam spraying the passes around.

I'll bet Funny Girls was surprised to be inundated with Spuds fans well before the final whistle had blown at Bloomfield Road.

Up front you're khrap and (I know) you know you are :lol: (and you suffer from sh$te decisions from referees, just like Arsenal)

I'll bet Funny Girls was surprised to be inundated with Spuds fans well before the final whistle had blown at Bloomfield Road.

Up front you're khrap and (I know) you know you are :lol: (and you suffer from sh$te decisions from referees, just like Arsenal)

You'll still Khop it at the Lane. VDV and Bale missing is telling. Pav well hard to fault the workrate and I reckon he should remain first choice over Crouch.

How on earth did we not score four or five goals.

Well played Blackpool. it's not their fault our strikers are nothing short of appalling at the moment and i did'nt realise Bassong was a double agent.

Great oppotunity missed last night but Blackpool getting three points does have its bonuses. ;)

Well played Blackpool. it's not their fault our strikers are nothing short of appalling at the moment and i did'nt realise Bassong was a double agent.

Great oppotunity missed last night but Blackpool getting three points does have its bonuses. ;)

I agree - WH going down with you guys out of the CL next year - has a nice sound to it.

You'll still Khop it at the Lane. VDV and Bale missing is telling. Pav well hard to fault the workrate and I reckon he should remain first choice over Crouch.

There you go again, expecting to win. It's going to be Spurs downfall.

Bwahahahaah yeah of course it has it's bonuses yeah, your pile of sh*te Club won't be getting CL Football next Year..:D ..

Long live Wigan, Wolves & WBA..

I agree - WH going down with you guys out of the CL next year - has a nice sound to it.

It's actually WHU..

Our U was there Years before your U too so it's WHU to you..

Bwahahahaah yeah of course it has it's bonuses yeah, your pile of sh*te Club won't be getting CL Football next Year..:D ..

Long live Wigan, Wolves & WBA..

Everyone has their opinions. Look at the remaining fixtures of Chelsea and City and you will see its wide open. If our strikers remember how to score we will qualify.

WHU. on the other hand..........:whistling:

It's actually WHU..

Our U was there Years before your U too so it's WHU to you..

West Ham University?

I'm getting a sense of deja vue here ;) same from the Man city mob last season :D

I'm getting a sense of deja vue here ;) same from the Man city mob last season :D

You remember last season Alf when singher was banging on about us not qualifying all season. Mindyou the only one who said we would qualify was sharecropper.

What is it about our beloved Tottenham that brings out such insecurities in others? :D Their hearts just won't allow them to admit we might well qualify again. Delicate wallflowers the lot of them. :lol:

Wolves away is now huge baring in mind how close it is to the CL second leg.

Magnificent performance. Redknapp got this one spot on with his tactics. Dawson and Gallas were superb and Palacios and Sandro commanded the midfield breaking up their attacks. I also thought Crouch had an excellent game. :ermm::o cant wait for the second leg with a fit Bale and Modric starting for us.

A great night to be a Tottenham supporter.

Unlike some of you guys who are always finding fault with our 'arry - I happen to believe that Spurs and 'arry was a 'match (excuse the pun) made in heaven' and even when he makes apparently bad choices on players and tactics, most of the time the Gods seem to be with him.

Not always finding fault, just the month prior to the season starting and the transfer window just gone, the two periods when he didn't sign someone who can put that round thing in the back of the net (see last nights game ) but your obviously happy with the forwards he has available :o .

Magnificent performance. Redknapp got this one spot on with his tactics. Dawson and Gallas were superb and Palacios and Sandro commanded the midfield breaking up their attacks. I also thought Crouch had an excellent game. :ermm::o cant wait for the second leg with a fit Bale and Modric starting for us.

A great night to be a Tottenham supporter.

Unlike some of you guys who are always finding fault with our 'arry - I happen to believe that Spurs and 'arry was a 'match (excuse the pun) made in heaven' and even when he makes apparently bad choices on players and tactics, most of the time the Gods seem to be with him.

Not always finding fault, just the month prior to the season starting and the transfer window just gone, the two periods when he didn't sign someone who can put that round thing in the back of the net (see last nights game ) but your obviously happy with the forwards he has available :o .

Actually, you'd think Defoe and Pav must be getting quite embarrassed about things now. Look at the stats from last nights game. Its makes unbelievable reading. Ludicrous stuff.

I have'nt mentioned Crouchie, because in fairness he does'nt really know how to kick or head a ball :( but has played quite well in the CL. Strande really when you consider Aaron Lennon can out jump him. :o

Edited by carmine