Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Adebayor was unlucky....Caulker as well.

Dunno about Sig for Holtby substitution....but you can't argue the outcome.

Defensive worries at times but Lloris was excellent.

Hreat to see the team spirit on show at the end.

Have to be delighted at the moment. :)

yep smokes real old school london derby, luved it,

thought we just about deserved the win, once they went 2-1 up and b4 actually, we totally battered their goal and bale is just unbelievable atm, can ANYBODY stop him. Lennon is bang on as well so difficult to handle when he's on song and running at defenders

what the f- is going on with verity, seriously, is he ill?, he had no pace, no power, showed no heart, positional sense was woeful, could barely manage a pass !!!, <deleted> he had 2 b ILL, else that display was TOTALLY UNNACEPTABLE, Dawson was outstanding as was hugo.

holtby was fine but he was a little bit tippy tappy, as the game wore on and

siggy, thought did well got really stuck in and gave us a bit more power going 4 ward and glad 4 him that he's got of the mark in the prem 4 us

3 rd and dancing next up the arse wipes 1zgarz5.gif1zgarz5.gif1zgarz5.gif1zgarz5.gif1zgarz5.gif

o

Edited by rijit

Could have gone anywhere at the end....proper Lomdon derby that.

Had Jaaskelainen as man of the match until Bale scored the winner.

Pure class! biggrin.png

Booo..

It was a great derby. It turned out exactly how I visualised it, so I'm not too disappointed. Fans on the West Ham forums are blaming Allardyce for bringing on Pogatetz which is how I saw it too. We were suddenly open down that side.

I was hoping we could do our bit to bring Thursday night football to SHL next season, but not to be.

Pure class! biggrin.png

Booo..

It was a great derby. It turned out exactly how I visualised it, so I'm not too disappointed. Fans on the West Ham forums are blaming Allardyce for bringing on Pogatetz which is how I saw it too. We were suddenly open down that side.

I was hoping we could do our bit to bring Thursday night football to SHL next season, but not to be.

ahh 'T---ck w----r' fascist boy returns!!!!, best you toodle off onto your own thread and discuss your managers and teams short comings, cos frankly no one on here gives a flying, and whilst your there contemplate posting in the lower league thread, AGAIN !!!!!clap2.gifclap2.gif .

Have to be delighted at the moment. smile.png

Adebayor "unlucky"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was utterly useless. All he had to do was close his eyes and have a swing and he still f*cked it up. Disgraceful performance and he he doesn't improve markedly i can see a rift building between him and his teamates. We are thin off the ground at the moment and he's letting the manager and his teamates down badly. he's all we have up top and needs a very big game next sunday so hopefully he won't do anything stupid and get himself sent off again

As you say the team spirit at the end was there for all to see and whilst all the plaudits will be going to Bale Lloris kept us in that with that superb save against the run of play. He's been fantastic for us this season.

I thought it was a good substitution bringing on Sig because Holtby didn't have the best of games to be fair to him. Good job he came on and did ok because as Rijit said earlier there wasn't much else on the bench.

Good momentum going into march and nothing to fear from woolwich arsenal

Edited by carmine

Pure class! biggrin.png

Booo..

Best player was your keeper. Long ball hoof football. Pub team. Hopefully now you'll get relegated

Edited by carmine

bale's been phenomenal this season. if he's up for it, as he has been most matches, he's nigh on impossible to stop.

Time to replay the rubbish you lot spouted about this time last year re one man (team) goal machines? Nah - Ill just enjoy watching a great talent in excellent form. Watching him now.

At risk of annoying true Gunners I actually hope he does not get hoovered up by the money machines this Summer.

bale's been phenomenal this season. if he's up for it, as he has been most matches, he's nigh on impossible to stop.

Time to replay the rubbish you lot spouted about this time last year re one man (team) goal machines? Nah - Ill just enjoy watching a great talent in excellent form. Watching him now.

At risk of annoying true Gunners I actually hope he does not get hoovered up by the money machines this Summer.

what the hell are you on about?

Have to be delighted at the moment. smile.png

Sorry smokes, but I think Holtby has been a weak link since he's arrived.

Who can possibly replace Bale????unsure.png

biggrin.png He gets confused!

biggrin.png He gets confused!

He does indeed - was aimed at Spurs, not visiting reds.

Its true. RVP was a more finished article and the difference is your player couldn't get to Salford quick enough.

Bale aint going anywhere yet is my gut feeling....so long as we have CL football next season.

Its true. RVP was a more finished article and the difference is your player couldn't get to Salford quick enough.

Bale aint going anywhere yet is my gut feeling....so long as we have CL football next season.

I am glad Bale was my Captain last night - 30 points yee haa.

I think SAF will go for him. biggrin.png

BT

I think SAF will go for him. biggrin.png

BT

i wouldn't be at all surprised to see ferguson make bale his big summer target.

Have to be delighted at the moment.

Sorry smokes, but I think Holtby has been a weak link since he's arrived.

Who can possibly replace Bale????

Holtby is only going to improve.

He's an intelligent player with a hunger for the game. Where he will fit into our team eventually I am not yet sure.

Playing him left leaves Bale free to terrorise any defence though doesn't it! :D

If West Brom can hold the Chavs on Saturday, it would great if you guys could let Arsenal win, the Chavs would go to fifth cheesy.gif as I predicted rolleyes.gif You guys have got a top 4 spot sown up, come on thumbsup.gif Wouldn't it be great to see the Chavs miss out on CL it would be piss funny biggrin.png Even if you don't drop the game against Arsenal I think they are done clap2.gif

If West Brom can hold the Chavs on Saturday, it would great if you guys could let Arsenal win, the Chavs would go to fifth cheesy.gif as I predicted rolleyes.gifYou guys have got a top 4 spot sown up, come on thumbsup.gif Wouldn't it be great to see the Chavs miss out on CL it would be piss funny biggrin.png Even if you don't drop the game against Arsenal I think they are done clap2.gif

BB, we never have anything sown up 2.gif

ahh 'T---ck w----r' fascist boy returns!!!!, best you toodle off onto your own thread and discuss your managers and teams short comings, cos frankly no one on here gives a flying, and whilst your there contemplate posting in the lower league thread, AGAIN !!!!!clap2.gifclap2.gif .

I think you should withdraw the fascist comment before the moderators rightly remove you.

If West Brom can hold the Chavs on Saturday, it would great if you guys could let Arsenal win, the Chavs would go to fifth cheesy.gif as I predicted rolleyes.gifYou guys have got a top 4 spot sown up, come on thumbsup.gif Wouldn't it be great to see the Chavs miss out on CL it would be piss funny biggrin.png Even if you don't drop the game against Arsenal I think they are done clap2.gif

BB, we never have anything sown up 2.gif

Alfie mate, you haven't lost a match in 10 weeks (aside 1 FA cup blip I've just been reminded) and seem to be getting stronger, you'll sh*t it in.

Edited by BangrakBob

I think SAF will go for him.

BT

Horse manure mate.

Will you be holding a whip round for the transfer fee? :lol:

I think you should withdraw the fascist comment before the moderators rightly remove you.
Thinking?? thats a novelty for you, try your new found skill on this this, after showing empathy with the racist fascist thugs that injured OUR innocent fans because they they MIGHT be Jewish,being called a fascist seems appropriate. Edited by rijit

Thinking?? thats a novelty for you, try your new found skill on this this, after showing that you were pleased at OUR innocent fans being injured by racist ignorant thugs,being called a fascist seems appropriate.
I hate Spurs. I like Paolo. It's a normal situation. Politics doesn't come into it. I didn't say I was pleased. I just don't care.

If you guys make the top 4 and then sell Bale, you are a joke of a club. I hope you make it and keep him - although not at the expense of Chelsea. ;-)

sometimes you have no choice. if real madrid come knocking - or man united for that matter - and offering a pay rise, then heads get turned. just the way it is.

• Like 2

Bale is contracted until 2016. Plenty of time to keep him and still demand a high figure for his transfer. If Spurs want to be taken seriously as contenders they need to strengthen and have a good showing in the cl.

Not trying the wind you guys up, but Bale is by far your best player. So to get to the cl, then weaken your side and risk dropping out again would be unforgivable.