Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Looks like Dempsey's on his way. Probably to the MSL. With all this spending its strange that there haven't been more outgoings. Presumably unrealistic price tags.

I'm sure 'arry boy' will try to squeeze his old mate Defoe out of WHL.

Looks like Dempsey's on his way. Probably to the MSL. With all this spending its strange that there haven't been more outgoings. Presumably unrealistic price tags.

Lets hope so. Although i think Mr Redknapp will more likely be after Scott Parker.

• Like 1

To be honest mate, I couldnt give a sh!t. I am just telling you what I know. So I guess you dont believe me, thats fine. I dont need to come on here spouting BS. So when he moves, check out where he gets his house and then I will accept an apology, no worrieswink.png

Quite ironic that Mystic after all the <deleted> you've been spouting :

Posted 2013-07-23 13:15:55

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it looks like you may be passing on Soldado too.

Posted 2013-07-23 16:17:03

So Rijiit, your source that you rely on is The Guardian.

I will go out on a limb and say its <deleted>

If Levy aint prepared to pay 25 for Benteke, I cant see him paying 27 for Soldado.

But maybe The Guardian knows something I dont know. Lets see.

Posted 2013-07-23 16:32:45

Well as I see it, carmine is the only one of you Spurs lads who is not seriously delusional.

How do you know the Valencia Board is meeting? Just paper talk.

Seriously why would he pay 27mill for a 28 yr old, when he could have paid less for a 23/24 yr old?????

I say it aint gonna happen. So lets see!!

Yes they will huff and puff about a deal almost being done, but I believe Liverpool will sell Suarez and then pay the 27-30 mill (whichever figure you believe) to Valencia for the release clause. Meanwhile Baldini will be stuck around 19-20 million, waiting for Valencia to buckle

If I am wrong, then please feel free to take the p!ss.

Likewise I will do the same. You were wrong about Benteke, right about your left winger, wrong about Bernard, and I believe wrong about Soldado.

Posted 2013-07-24 16:41:12

Have you bought Soldado yet? Oh I guess not

Bernard? Nope

Anyone forward yet?

So what I was saying is correct, so far.... dont need no crystal balls for that one

No point in coming on here until you have some positive news, as you guys seem to get upset very easily.

Funny how you seem to take the p!ss out of the Rooney situation and the Suarez situation, and that we have bought an overpriced Brazilian lump

But we mustnt mention the Spurs situation, as either the newspaper reports are incorrect or just plain lies.

Carry on, wake me up when something concrete happens

• Like 2

To be honest mate, I couldnt give a sh!t. I am just telling you what I know. So I guess you dont believe me, thats fine. I dont need to come on here spouting BS. So when he moves, check out where he gets his house and then I will accept an apology, no worrieswink.png

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it looks like you may be passing on Soldado too.

If Levy aint prepared to pay 25 for Benteke, I cant see him paying 27 for Soldado.

Well as I see it, carmine is the only one of you Spurs lads who is not seriously delusional.

Seriously why would he pay 27mill for a 28 yr old, when he could have paid less for a 23/24 yr old?????

Yes they will huff and puff about a deal almost being done, but I believe Liverpool will sell Suarez and then pay the 27-30 mill (whichever figure you believe) to Valencia for the release clause. Meanwhile Baldini will be stuck around 19-20 million, waiting for Valencia to buckle

Likewise I will do the same. You were wrong about Benteke, right about your left winger, wrong about Bernard, and I believe wrong about Soldado.

Bernard? Nope

Anyone forward yet?

So what I was saying is correct, so far.... dont need no crystal balls for that one

No point in coming on here until you have some positive news, as you guys seem to get upset very easily.

Funny how you seem to take the p!ss out of the Rooney situation and the Suarez situation, and that we have bought an overpriced Brazilian lump

But we mustnt mention the Spurs situation, as either the newspaper reports are incorrect or just plain lies.

Looks like "guilty as charged" your honour.

Bernard? Nope

Anyone forward yet?

I like this bit best....

"If I am wrong, then please feel free to take the p!ss."

Oh we will Mystic Jack....we most certainly will! clap2.gif

Lets hope so. Although i think Mr Redknapp will more likely be after Scott Parker.

You might get your wish. but quoting from The Mirror. sick.gif .......Seems Arry boy likes ex Spurs players, maybe both Defoe and Parker into his team "that excites".

Harry Redknapp is planning a sensational move for Jermain Defoe to shoot Queens Park Rangers straight back into the Premier League. QPR manager Redknapp will try to persuade the Spurs and England striker to drop down into the Championship as the star of his new-look attack. Redknapp, whose side kick off their Championship season at home to Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, said: “I am going to put together a team that will excite people.laugh.png

You might get your wish. but quoting from The Mirror. sick.gif .......Seems Arry boy likes ex Spurs players, maybe both Defoe and Parker into his team "that excites".

Harry Redknapp is planning a sensational move for Jermain Defoe to shoot Queens Park Rangers straight back into the Premier League. QPR manager Redknapp will try to persuade the Spurs and England striker to drop down into the Championship as the star of his new-look attack. Redknapp, whose side kick off their Championship season at home to Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, said: “I am going to put together a team that will excite people.laugh.png

Do you get three points for a conversion in the Championship then? biggrin.png

Looking at all the news coming out of WHL the last week or so

makes me think that we're gonna have a relatively new team for

this coming season.

Apart from Lennon, Walker and the GK, all the other positions could well see

new faces by the time this transfer window closes.

Whether that's a good thing, i'm not sure, only time will tell,

but we could end up having another transitional season again

with the amount of changes.

Shame Harry wasn't appointed before Mr Hughes left an irretrievable mess.

No one is blaming Harry of course. Hughes should be hung in his stead.

Defoe for £6m to the QPR.....works for me that does.

Then we can buy a young striker. smile.png

this coming season.

I'm happy with it sots....dead wood is being chopped out and quality replacing it. A left back....cover for the departed Caulker and swap Defoe for a young strkier and we are good to go.

• Like 1

this coming season.

OK Kaboul has been out for a season but he's not new. He'll partner Vertonghen who was center back last season and Sandro was our defensive midfielder untill injured. Its also still BAE or Rose at left back.

To me, its currently a nice blend, but according to the Madrid insiders on herecoffee1.gif Bale is going so still likely some incomings.

Its highly doubtful Caulker would have been sold without a replacement lined up especially being as we released Gallas.

Best keep our eyes peeled to the transfer nonsense thread

Looks like Dempsey to Seattle for $9millionUS. Levy with even more money ! Shazam !

Bale won't be traveling with the team to Monaco. He's got that Rooney ailment.thumbsup.gif

Ses who ?

The Guardian. Rijit's bedside read.biggrin.png

Bernard? Nope

Anyone forward yet?

Guilty as charged? Coming from a genius like you?cheesy.gif

I was wrong about Soldado, right about Bernard, and if Bale goes, right about him. So as the song goes...'2 out of 3 aint bad'

Looks like Dempsey to Seattle for $9millionUS. Levy with even more money ! Shazam !

Bale won't be traveling with the team to Monaco. He's got that Rooney ailment.thumbsup.gif

Ses who ?

You got it wrong JD.

The guardian and all the other papers are cr@p..... unless they say something which is agreeable to the 3 Stooges.giggle.gif

You are on one out of two Jack....teetering on the edge of the cliff....don't try to fool anyone here....this aint a bunch of nodding gooners.

I'm sure they will sign Higuian and Suarez very soon .....very soon indeed....£60m transfer fund....blah blah.,....

Loving this new Joe Lewis though....he doesn't even wear a dishdasha.

Anyway mystic....which left back are we signing?

Ses who ?

You got it wrong JD.

The guardian and all the other papers are cr@p..... unless they say something which is agreeable to the 3 Stooges.giggle.gif

You mean things like...."Tottenham sign Soldado!"

Yeah we like that kinda thing Jack....its news...not reconstituted <deleted>. biggrin.png

this coming season.

OK Kaboul has been out for a season but he's not new. He'll partner Vertonghen who was center back last season and Sandro was our defensive midfielder untill injured. Its also still BAE or Rose at left back.

To me, its currently a nice blend, but according to the Madrid insiders on herecoffee1.gif Bale is going so still likely some incomings.

Its highly doubtful Caulker would have been sold without a replacement lined up especially being as we released Gallas.

Serious questions.

Is Kaboul going to be fit for the start of the season?

Is Rose going to start over BAE?

I have invested in Rose and Kaboul in some of my fantasy teams. But if there is no clear indication b4 the start of the season, I may have to reconsider.

There is total silence regarding Kaboul....maybe carmine has some info.

On BAE....I hope he is sold and replaced by next week. An OK defender who can't pass a ball to save himself.

Regarding Rose....yeah he SHOULD start....but with Villas Boas who knows?

All I can say is our team will have real pace about it next season...I hope you can keep up my mystic buddy!

this coming season.

Serious questions.

Is Kaboul going to be fit for the start of the season?

Is Rose going to start over BAE?

I have invested in Rose and Kaboul in some of my fantasy teams. But if there is no clear indication b4 the start of the season, I may have to reconsider.

Rose will almost certainly start. Still very quiet on news about Kaboul. We could be going into our first game with Dawson the only fit center back!

How is Rose getting on? I was reading somewhere that he is good getting forward, but a bit suspect in defence, is that a fair analysis? Also on the authority that is the fantasy footie site, they have him as a midfielder not a defender. But then again according to the ff site you haven't got Soldado either.... :-)

How is Rose getting on? I was reading somewhere that he is good getting forward, but a bit suspect in defence, is that a fair analysis? Also on the authority that is the fantasy footie site, they have him as a midfielder not a defender. But then again according to the ff site you haven't got Soldado either.... :-)

He got plenty of practice at defending last year, playing for Sunderland.

On most fantasy football sites he is listed as a defender, and a cheap one at that.... worth taking a flyer... if he starts. He is a good player.

To be fair, i think City have missed out on signing Bale, lets face it he would have certainly improved the team and they would have been able to afford him, might have even got to the knockout stages of the CL.

Edited by alfieconn

He got plenty of practice at defending last year, playing for Sunderland.

On most fantasy football sites he is listed as a defender, and a cheap one at that.... worth taking a flyer... if he starts. He is a good player.

Looking at it in a much broader sense..... Sunderland's 54 goals against is a respectable tally for all clubs finishing below 7th place Liverpool. Rose played a part in that low tally by being part of a robust defence.

I think he will do well, I think he will flourish by being the preferred left back starter and he will learn a lot from Jan and our new revitalised midfield in front. He was impressive in HK.

To be fair, i think City have missed out on signing Bale, lets face it he would have certainly improved the team and lets face it they would have been able to afford him.

To be fair Alfie, I would have much preferred it if Bale had travelled to Monaco as part of the team, if only as injured spectator. Very disappointed.