Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Yes we have signed some quality....and with Eriksen I hope he can reproduce his Ajax form for us should he sign.

He's a quality player without question....a bit like VDV in terms of his positional play and gets goals too.

Lamela....well.....penalties wins will be a thing of the past....biggrin.png

Lamela reportedly due in London tomorrow for a medical.

With all this talent coming in, and Spurs prospects looking up, I fear that Rijit and Ian will be besides themselves with adolescent fervor and extreme religious like zealotry.

The Horror.facepalm.gif

really, coming from someone who 'cherry picked' man city as a club to support is a bit strong,But as it goes i'm not a great fan of wholesale changes 2 a squad, but i'm open and waiting to be convinced.

Didnt see the game, but I hear Paulinho likes a shot on goal. Were they off target or saved/deflected/etc?

7 shots with 3 on target, not bad ah ?

wicked, how many goals?

Obviously he is a step down from Henderson ! thus the reason why he was cheaper biggrin.png

Can't help feeling a bit sorry (and sad generally) for the Bale/Tottenham Fans dynamic. He has been a legend and stalwart member of the club for many years. Without pointing fingers it is a huge disappointment he didn't get a good send off at the Lane. Ultimately the idiotic dates of the transfer window gets the blame from me. IF he goes I really do wish him well and hope the fans don't pin too much blame on him...... We should all remember he is not a Luka! In the cold light of day this is a multi billion £ industry, and the players are the pawns.... Most of the time.

Erikson, being in the last year of his contract could be very cheap. Possibly 9-10m. Not bad for a player thats scored 25 with 43 assists in his last 98 games.

Prob old news.... But just seen this

Christian Eriksen..............chairman Daniel Levy and director of football Franco Baldini both in Amsterdam attempting to complete a deal for the 21-year-old.

http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/sport/10639460._/?

Erikson, being in the last year of his contract could be very cheap. Possibly 9-10m. Not bad for a player thats scored 25 with 43 assists in his last 98 games.

I would imagine that he was option C or D but at about 8m we can't really go wrong, worst way we can always sell him to the scousers next year for 10m laugh.png

Lamela reportedly due in London tomorrow for a medical.

With all this talent coming in, and Spurs prospects looking up, I fear that Rijit and Ian will be besides themselves with adolescent fervor and extreme religious like zealotry.

The Horror.facepalm.gif

really, coming from someone who 'cherry picked' man city as a club to support is a bit strong,But as it goes i'm not a great fan of wholesale changes 2 a squad, but i'm open and waiting to be convinced.

beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

Edited by jellydog

No bickering please.biggrin.png lets just sit back, relax and enjoy the final days of the transfer window. More good news on the way very soon. Baldini's certainly a busy man.

On a different note, after behaving so well isn't it a shame that Gareth has started to act like an idiot. He's only got to wait a couple of days after all then were all happy.

• Like 1

No bickering please.biggrin.png lets just sit back, relax and enjoy the final days of the transfer window. More good news on the way very soon. Baldini's certainly a busy man.

On a different note, after behaving so well isn't it a shame that Gareth has started to act like an idiot. He's only got to wait a couple of days after all then were all happy.

Spurs most valuable player ? Baldini ! Astounding performance.

The more I see Bale the more I think he is a conniving little ponce.

What a remarkable coup to ship him off and improve your squad immeasurably. As you have mentioned Carmine, much of the credit due to Real Madrid.

Spurs most valuable player ? Baldini ! Astounding performance.

The more I see Bale the more I think he is a conniving little ponce.

What a remarkable coup to ship him off and improve your squad immeasurably. As you have mentioned Carmine, much of the credit due to Real Madrid.

Yes Baldini is our best signing. I'm hoping he's sorting out Eriksen who would be a tremendous addition.

Also, apart from Soldado everyone signed is no older than 24.

Huge credit as you say must be given to Madrid for being a singularily ridiculous organization for paying double the worth of a largely unproven youngster and at the same time being prepared to give a real slap in the face to the millions of Spaniards going through the toughest economic times seen in over one hundred years.

If the old saying that Real Madrid always get their mans includes being financially raped in the process then so be it!

So its to be a front three of Soldado, Erksen and Lamela?

If Townsend doesn't push one of them on to the bench that is! biggrin.png

Tempting fate there with Eriksen mate. Only one year left on his contract and available on the cheap.

At his bargain price even Arsenal might think to waste everyones time and make a derisory offer

To be honest when I wrote earlier, I was unaware he had officially failed to train. Now I see quotes from AVB. Bloody shame, but Gareth is now in the firing line..... Gutted.

TBH, I don't blame Gareth. This whole is he/isn't he must be getting on his nerves more than it does ours. Obviously he knows more than we do, but as it is looking more likely, what is the point of him going training? AVB should have also defended him rather than sticking the knife in at this late stage. I can't see the point of making bad blood now?

Apparently Lamela was crying at Roma's training ground because he doesn't want to leave...........not a good sign.

Where do you get all this shit from mjj ? apparently this is what he said,

New Tottenham attacker Erik Lamela says Roma's lack of ambition meant he had to leave the club.

From the shitty Internet. :-)

TBH, I don't blame Gareth. This whole is he/isn't he must be getting on his nerves more than it does ours. Obviously he knows more than we do, but as it is looking more likely, what is the point of him going training? AVB should have also defended him rather than sticking the knife in at this late stage. I can't see the point of making bad blood now?

The point of him going training is because he is a professional footballer and currently employed by Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, in fact he should want to keep his fitness up for when he gets to Madrid !

AVB should have defended him for what ?

Apparently Lamela was crying at Roma's training ground because he doesn't want to leave...........not a good sign.

Where do you get all this shit from mjj ? apparently this is what he said,

New Tottenham attacker Erik Lamela says Roma's lack of ambition meant he had to leave the club.

From the shitty Internet. :-)

He left because of Roma's lack of ambition!!

Makes you wonder how Arsenal have any players left at alllaugh.png