Tottenham Thread

chonabot

People complain about Mourhino and his spoiling tactics. Eg Willian purchase.

Levy is doing the max possible to ensure that Arsenal do not benefit from the sale of Bale to Madrid.

How do you work that one out? Whats our business got to do with theirs. Please be specificthumbsup.gif

Levy delays release of Bale right up to the very last moment giving Real Madrid no opportunity to release potential targets like Ozil and Benzema.

Benzema has stated publicly he's not leaving but more importantly, Madrid have sold Hiquain and if they sold Benzema they would leave themselves needing to buy a new striker with only 48 hours of the window left. Wouldn't happen

Ozil has also stated he has no intention of leaving. Why would he?

Flawed arguement and nothing to substantiate your claims SP

Benzema, Ozil? maybe. Who knows for sure.

What is for sure, Spanish window closes before EPL window. Levy knows Bale is central to a transfer dynamic that could affect a number of clubs.

He holds the strings. The longer he waits the better it is for Spurs.

OK fair does, that's business. But to expect Bale to not get a bit frustrated with the situation is asking a lot.

Benzema, Ozil? maybe. Who knows for sure.

What is for sure, Spanish window closes before EPL window. Levy knows Bale is central to a transfer dynamic that could affect a number of clubs.

He holds the strings. The longer he waits the better it is for Spurs.

OK fair does, that's business. But to expect Bale to not get a bit frustrated with the situation is asking a lot.

Ofcourse he's frustrated, but that doesn't make it right to effectively stop working.

This discussions about done now isn't it!!

Didnt see the game, but I hear Paulinho likes a shot on goal. Were they off target or saved/deflected/etc?

7 shots with 3 on target, not bad ah ?

wicked, how many goals?

1-0 mate....hang your head in shame. w00t.gif

Did I predict that?

Didnt see the game, but I hear Paulinho likes a shot on goal. Were they off target or saved/deflected/etc?

7 shots with 3 on target, not bad ah ?

wicked, how many goals?

Obviously he is a step down from Henderson ! thus the reason why he was cheaper biggrin.png

If that's what you belive...fair enoughwink.png

People complain about Mourhino and his spoiling tactics. Eg Willian purchase.

Levy is doing the max possible to ensure that Arsenal do not benefit from the sale of Bale to Madrid.

How do you work that one out? Whats our business got to do with theirs. Please be specificthumbsup.gif

Levy delays release of Bale right up to the very last moment giving Real Madrid no opportunity to release potential targets like Ozil and Benzema.

I don't want them. Di Maria, yes.

But you also risk them buying someone else instead (and I'm sure John Henry has got the payment slip ready just in case).

5 Theres nothing childish about employers wanting to keep control of an employee right up until the moment when they have engineered the best deal for the club and that generally involves keeping the employees working as normal until the deal is finalised rather than act like a petulant <deleted> and go renegade until the selfish prick gets his way.

End of story!

Just in from an ITK on a spurs website

It's looking likely that they'll be several more signings on top of Lamela/Vlad. There are a lot of names being bandied about, Vadillo, Pastore and Greizman have all been mentioned as being targets.

Please Daniel no more, i can't it anymore please please stop, what are you doing to us, ok we forgive you, we didn't mean to call you a tight b*stard, we're sorry, honest laugh.png

Now someone else is saying Coentrao too, biggrin.png

Just chatting to my son in London; he gets the occasional snippet. Evidently there is a left winger Álvaro Vadillo belonging to Real Betis who is getting readied and Gylfi possibly Germany bound. Have no idea how good this info is.

That's because you're a retard iancnx. No-one wants to start a conversation with you lest they get bored to death.

Says the geezer with curlers in his golden locks. Just good quality banter ChicCoq.... Go on ave a little larf.... Hell, only 2 games played and stress levels are already off the scale.

Hmmmmmm

“A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.”

Molière 1622-1673

There's a rule about discussion of that too Ian.

Don't worry mate....you'll get used to it. tongue.png

Bale has been buggered about badly by the bully boy Levy.

I just tuned into this debate, but so far this is the most ludicrous post.laugh.png

aND And the reality is we'll never know what actually went on, so speculate away, it's totally open ended, as 39 pages on the gareth bale thread suggests.. But the longer that levy holds on the better IMO.

• Like 1

Fair does rijit. I don't know of any other player in this window that has been made to wait and wait and wait before he can get on the field with his new club. Maybe that's the price you pay for being the world's highest valued player.

5 Theres nothing childish about employers wanting to keep control of an employee right up until the moment when they have engineered the best deal for the club and that generally involves keeping the employees working as normal until the deal is finalised rather than act like a petulant <deleted> and go renegade until the selfish prick gets his way.

End of story!

yep, it makes sense if you can control it

chiiriches to be signed shortly, http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23881104 hopefully a left sided cb, anyone ? or is he gonna compete with dawson and kaboul?

Compete with Kaboul yes....Dawson is gonna be fourth choice I think.

right bac to ari boy we've done and written dawson off, and he's always come bac from it, 2 me in the last couple of games it s looked like pre season he 's worked big time on his pace and i thought it showed, but we will see, But i hope your sort of wrong smoke's, not because i'm worried bout losing dawson but it'll mean we'll only have verity to cover l/hs of the c/b whilst we've got 3 on the rightthumbsup.gif , but if vbs true to his thing of 2 players for each position he'll have thought of that, hopefully, anyway we will see. No doubts it's knocking on 2 b a really really top squad, Oh and you all know i'm a Townsend fan, but i'de lay odds that when fit VB goes with the lemmon , but <deleted> such a terrible predicament for vb to have biggrin.png