Tottenham Thread

chonabot

When are tottenham going get a new stadium, the one they have woefully small to pay for all these blokes they brought in to play instead of Gareth Beal? There is more to this football financials that meats the eye!

The new stadium is very soon to be underway.

And number 1 son reckons he will get a season ticket on completion.... Fingers crossed for that.

Where exactly is it being built?

OK got some info,.. http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-stadium/new-stadium-plans/

Looks great.

Edited by uptheos

What will be the capacity at the supermarket?

300 loaves of bread, 2000 tins of beans, 180 pints of milk, 50 kilos of sausages, other produce i'm not sure of wink.png

Hungry now,hope they have a naff caff as well.

Spurs the super club of the 22nd century.

I agree....Lamela and Eriksen are likely to make the bench if that.

I predict a tight match....until those two come on with 20 mins left.

Gone for 3-1 Posted Image

I think we'll go 4231 It will be very tight. If we get our game plan right and press them high up, close them down, i reckon we can win but i'm not even going to consider anything other than a tight game.

Don't know what anyone else thinks but baring in mind Dawson will only be a sub this season i think we should make Vertonghen captain. He also speaks french along with six others in our team.

I just read Eriksen is not eligible to play today. Not sure if that is accurate.

I agree....Lamela and Eriksen are likely to make the bench if that.

I predict a tight match....until those two come on with 20 mins left.

Gone for 3-1 biggrin.png

I think we'll go 4231 It will be very tight. If we get our game plan right and press them high up, close them down, i reckon we can win but i'm not even going to consider anything other than a tight game.

Don't know what anyone else thinks but baring in mind Dawson will only be a sub this season i think we should make Vertonghen captain. He also speaks french along with six others in our team.

I just read Eriksen is not eligible to play today. Not sure if that is accurate.

I was not aware of that but I reckon he will start with Dembele anyway as the attacking option. See how it goes and if were winning possibly substitute and pair up Capoue and Sandro.

The problem you will have if you sell Bale is then attracting good players. It doesn't send out a good message, but £85m is a lot of wonga. Really Spurs need to keep him for another year and get the CL football, then if he wants to go, ok, and you will have the CL carrot for future targets.

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Just wanted to start a squad list (for the record). In 3 days time we can finalise and see what the net spend has actually has been. According to

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/tottenham-hotspur/transfers/verein_148.html we are currently, after Erikson, at a net spend of 84m.

What an absolutely awesome window we have had.

Purchases:

Chadli

Paulinho

Soldado

Copoue

Lamela

Eriksen

Chiriches

Returning Squad Players

Sandro

Kaboul

Rose

Townsend

Last years Squad Players

Defoe

Siggurdson

Dembele

Holtby

Lennon

Dawson

Vertonghen

Walker

Fringe Players

Naughton

Carroll

Fryers

Sales/Loan

Huddlestone

Livermore

Parker

Dempsey

Caulker

Pending

Bale

Asseo Ekkoto

Adebayor

Forgot to state the obvious. Need to add on the credit side the money still owed by RM for Modric. Abacus at the ready .....

Resorting to digging for posts from nearly 3 months ago! I guess I am getting under your skin. :-)

Didn't need to dig, had it already saved laugh.png

Loser!

But i'm a loser who knows what "zonal marking" is and doesn't change the goalposts on bets cheesy.gif

Here's our team - Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose; Capoue, Paulinho; Townsend, Dembele, Chadli; Soldado. #THFC

Yes thats fairly predictable just a shame Kabouls not ready yet. Still theres nothing wrong with Dawson in a tight derby game.