Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Thanks wils but old news, if your going to post Spurs news at least make sure that it's fresh off the press tongue.png

By the way you'd better hope that your keeper doesn't have the same demandswhistling.gif

Obviously he's been talking to Suarez laugh.png

Thanks wils but old news, if your going to post Spurs news at least make sure that it's fresh off the press tongue.png

By the way you'd better hope that your keeper doesn't have the same demandswhistling.gif

25 minutes ago laugh.png

by Jon Rogers

27th January 2014 12:33pm GMT

Tottenham Hotspur are keeping a close watch on French striker Jonathan Biabiany.

The 25-year-old currently plays as a forward or right winger for Serie A side Parma but a move to the north London side could be on the cards, so Sports Direct News understands.

Gents, this thread was started 7 years ago and has gone off at so many tangents and been so far off topic (like all the others) that I don't think anybody can tell anybody else what should and should not, be posted.

Therefore, I suggest you post what you like on the subject of Spurs (staying within forum rules of course) and if you want to respond, then do so. If you feel it's drivel, then simple, don't respond.

Let's keep it that simple as I hate having to put my Mod hat on. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Gents, this thread was started 7 years ago and has gone off at so many tangents and been so far off topic (like all the others) that I don't think anybody can tell anybody else what should and should not, be posted.

Therefore, I suggest you post what you like on the subject of Spurs (staying within forum rules of course) and if you want to respond, then do so. If you feel it's drivel, then simple, don't respond.

You forgot to say its all about the football....keep your head and don't forget to take the piss out of the librarians....

Just seen the disgraceful video of Vlad. Assuming it is genuinly time/date stamped, Going out and having a few is acceptable, but risking a stupid injury in the snow and ice two days before a key match of the season is plain barmy and unacceptable. It will be difficult to drop Danny Rose to the bench now. Interesting to see how TS handles it. Hopefully low key and Vlad sits on the bench after a stiff bolloqking.

So what was the "The Transfers Rumours Thread" put up for bj ?

To be honest I did not know there was a transfer rumours thread other than the high profile topic of Gareth Bale. I guess if all of the other footy thread users used the "transfer rumours thread" on a daily basis then most of the media driven news, gossip, conjecture, fantasy, and BS might be kept in one place. But the reality is the other threads like to keep their news in one place - in their threads.

Edited by iancnx

I've watched the interview with TS where he suggests he's never heard of Pandev. I think he was telling porkies and just keeping his powder dry or more likely has been instructed never to comment on transfer rumours. Take a look into his eyes!

Now watch this clip of Pandev scoring the winning goal against the Arse at the Emirates last Summer. Superb composure. Interestingly shown live in UK on BT Sports.

Add to this the fact that Pandev played for Macedonia in the World Cup qualifiers v Wales and Scotland, and in the Champions league against Arsenal, one might think that TS might just have seen something of the 30 year old Pandev at some point in the past 10 years even if he does not follow Italian Serie A.

Slice it up any way you want, if Capoue was to go to Napoli, a cash payment + Pandev is not in the realms of the ridiculous at all, and would give us that third striker option that is essential if we are going to challenge top 4. And to keep this Levy realistic, it's not going to cost a great deal.

Just my musings for the morning. COYS

Erm. Just give me a second. Erm, I know...........transfer rumours alfie. But that was transfer rumours in general and doesn't mean you can't discuss stuff in your own thread if you so desire. Let's not get all too rigid about this eh, otherwise I'll be having to moderate and remove posts that are off topic (like this conversation for instance)!! As I said above, the tangents that we all go off on in the footy forum, that'll become a full time occupation.

Erm. Just give me a second. Erm, I know...........transfer rumours alfie. But that was transfer rumours in general and doesn't mean you can't discuss stuff in your own thread if you so desire. Let's not get all too rigid about this eh, otherwise I'll be having to moderate and remove posts that are off topic (like this conversation for instance)!! As I said above, the tangents that we all go off on in the footy forum, that'll become a full time occupation.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Capoue to Napoli for 12m Euros so just <£10m. there's one for yer. Always available to explain when you get stuck matesmile.png

uh oh...Alfie has found the delete button...now that is not playin' by the rules laddiecheesy.gif

Edited by wilai

Just read a snippet on twitter. The word is Holtby to go on loan to Fulham so he can get weekly first team experience. Berbatov coming in as a swap of sorts. I know a lot of fans have not forgiven him, but I'd rather have him on the bench as an impact game changer than have nobody at all.

From 16 league appearances (including 12 starts), this chap has scored six goals, and provided three assists.

Will he be in a white shirt come Saturday I wonder.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I doubt Pandev will give you much more than Soldado has. IMHO a waste of time and money. As we have seen, Soldado's success in Spain has meant next to nothing in the EPL. I doubt a slow aging poacher from Serie A will fare much better.

Looks like Man City have 13 players on the park. A real handful and we are lucky to be only one goal down. Glimmers of hope towards half time and those yellow cards might give us a little more space in the final third. Hope and pray. As TS said pre match ........ Man City Champions elect!

5th with minus 1 GD.If ever a league position papered over the cracks ,this must be it.

Shhhhhh,,, don't break there bubble they are having a fantastic season and man utd having a shocker with our new manager settling in, but i look at the table and we are only 3 points behind this cannot be truethumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Weather forecasts showing -1 in north London tonight.

Very droll. Waiting to watch the replay of the Rose sending off. Game changing decision. City are a class act no matter which way you slice it up.

Aww!You said it ,city are class & the result probably wudda been worse if Rose had not been given what he deserved.

^not seen it myself yet. Opinion on Twatter seems split but everyone seems to agree the ref was &lt;deleted&gt;!

I thought it was a penalty, but seeing as how the ref botched nearly every call all night I'm probably wrong.wink.png