Tottenham Thread

chonabot

You guys really don't want the Europa next year do ya?

Nah what bwe really want is a defense that keeps the line and can actually defend rather than pose and acumulate praise as wanna be midfielders midfielders

Who is this team who play on the outskirts of London?

They have the goal difference of nothing.

cheesy.gif

u mean the one that probably cost similar to what your mob have and are spunking on strikers biggrin.png

Or the one that probably cost over double of the 4th placed team. :-D. Happy days.

Yeah agree he's a good fit but at 30 ish plus his £ value starts to drop dramatically, injuries start to take longer ect ect it would make sense to move him out, bale step up, which I reckon he's capable of and re buy more top talent. To where?, there will always be someone looking to make a statement atm it's psg or maybe monaco.

Yeah agree he's a good fit but at 30 ish plus his £ value starts to drop dramatically, injuries start to take longer ect ect it would make sense to move him out, bale step up, which I reckon he's capable of and re buy more top talent. To where?, there will always be someone looking to make a statement atm it's psg or maybe monaco.

I thought he might go to United before the season but I think SAF's departure scuttled any chance of that. He's on a big contract with RM and certainly fits the Galactico profile. I'd be surprised if he goes anywhere soonish.

Contracts are negotiable and can just be facilitator's for up and coming deals, look at nani, dont think 4 a mo moyes was ever gonna play him, but a new contract 'concretes' his value. but You could be right JD maybe he wont move, but i'm looking at it coldly, with 'norm ' players, ok u drop a few mil at 30 plus, but with him if they leave it they could find them selves maybe a 100 mil down, ie value 100 ish, at 32/3??, what 30 mil or maybe he walks 4 nish ,,,,, maybe and for him and his crew a last big pay day maybe,,,

Edited by rijit

What the fark does any of this have to do with us?

Unless we are signing Ronaldo? .......

Fair point I suppose Smokie.

I was just following the progress of one of your ex players.

I'm all in favour of discussing the broader issues affecting EPL clubs.

But if you say 'not Spurs related so off topic' I can't argue with that can I?

Lamela is out with a back problem for the rest of the season, so the BBC and Sherwould says.

Shame. At the beginning of the season I had great hopes of seeing some magic.

Hope he comes back and does it for Spurs next season.

Anyway, onwards and sideways.

Your manager seems to think Bale news is Spurs related. wink.png

Bale sale was a BIG mistake! Tim Sherwood says selling Welshman has cost us top-four

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/471019/Bale-sale-was-a-BIG-mistake-Tim-Sherwood-says-selling-Welshman-has-cost-us-top-four

Dim Sherwood. Levy must be struggling not to axe him yesterday.

• Like 1

Bale sale was a BIG mistake! Tim Sherwood says selling Welshman has cost us top-four

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/471019/Bale-sale-was-a-BIG-mistake-Tim-Sherwood-says-selling-Welshman-has-cost-us-top-four

I doubt it, probably just responding to a question from a tabloid journo. That boy got his soundbite, didn't he?

Run a football club like a grocer's shop or a Tesco Express, what can you expect?

And they have the nerve to criticise City, United and Chelsea.

Total and utter hypocritical ballacks.

So why don't you enlighten us on how a football club should be run?

Tesco Express is a very profitable business, so is Tottenham Hotspur plc.

How much profit does your sorry lot of a Russian black money club make every year?

Maybe, maybe not, we didn't finish top 4 last season with him did we?

But, he certainly did cost Real Madrid £86M though.

Run a football club like a grocer's shop or a Tesco Express, what can you expect?

How much profit does your sorry lot of a Russian black money club make every year?

Dunno mate. But we're fighting for the EPL and CL titles and playing in the CL next season.

You will be playing on the outskirts of Munich on Thursday nights if you are lucky.

With the goal difference of nothing.

Where's the joy?

Jogo thucking Bonito with green shield stamps.

biggrin.png

Oy vey. Where did it all go wrong Mr Levy.

Thatcher mentality.

clap2.gif

Dunno mate. But we're fighting for the EPL and CL titles and playing in the CL next season.

You will be playing on the outskirts of Munich on Thursday nights if you are lucky.

With the goal difference of nothing.

Where's the joy?

Jogo thucking Bonito with green shield stamps.

biggrin.png

Oy vey. Where did it all go wrong Mr Levy.

Thatcher mentality.

clap2.gif

And here we have a typical Chav response.

Well i didn't expect you to know mate!

But for the record, your sorry lot of a Russian black money owned club doesn't understand

the word profit either.