Tottenham Thread

chonabot

^^^^thks for the kudos

it doe,nt take very much imagnation,why this footy forum, outside the estabalished insane clique ,has only a handfull of members contributing,just take a look at the last 20 or so last posts,on this thread

the insane clique are like soi dogs barking , at their own miserable life

but E/S will stick around as i post without fear or favour

You were the fella who came on the football forum, gobbing off, insulting people, ridiculing posts, flaming, slagging everyone off in football who isn't Jose and Chelsea generally being an arrogant ponce, how were you expecting people to reply Sammy?

• Like 2

Hey BB....DNFTT. best bet is to ignore the loser...his boys lose to the Arse.... and he's losing the Ashes series...almost feel sorry for the 'Cadbury'biggrin.png

edit...Cadbury = Aussie for a 'cheap drunk' (according to the Aussies here in BC)........ A glass and a halfclap2.gif

Edited by wilai
  • Like 2

^^^^thks for the kudos

it doe,nt take very much imagnation,why this footy forum, outside the estabalished insane clique ,has only a handfull of members contributing,just take a look at the last 20 or so last posts,on this thread

Ahh such a delicate wall flower. He dishes it out but he can't take it.

^^^^thks for the kudos

You were the fella who came on the football forum, gobbing off, insulting people, ridiculing posts, flaming, slagging everyone off in football who isn't Jose and Chelsea generally being an arrogant ponce, how were you expecting people to reply Sammy?

now my new nic is sammycheesy.gif if my posting offends u so mutch,do E/S a favour and fluff off, perhaps another spell in rehab is the place to fluff off tocheesy.gif u very certaintly need it!!!!

^^^^thks for the kudos

now my new nic is sammycheesy.gif if my posting offends u so mutch,do E/S a favour and fluff off, perhaps another spell in rehab is the place to fluff off tocheesy.gif u very certaintly need it!!!!

Do they have schools in Australia?

if the rumours of our links to Sven Bender are correct it seems like Pochettino has found a plan b since our failed attempts to get Morgan Sneiderlin.

Where we really are lacking is a strike partner for Kane. Soldado's departure can't be far off and who knows whats going on with Adebayor. Still we've done very good business so far sorting out the defense so fingers crossed. Still think Berahino is the perfect player for our needs.

Not too sure if he is Pochs type, apparently the new Dortmond manager would rather have more technical,ball players in his def mid position which i would imagine Poch would rather have as well, plus he has a bad injury record.

On saying that if we need a German bulldog with experience then he is the one.

Kramer looks very similar to Schneiderlin so perhaps he is Pochs 1st choice out of the Germans.

Seems we are back to the same old thing sad.png

Levy is watching the purse strings and we are never going to get a quality DM, why would Dortmond let Bender go for approx 10m pounds ? for that they'd rather keep him as a squad player, lets face it, sometimes in life you have pay over the top for something you really want that but that doesn't seem to be Levy's thinking ! so look's like it's going to Dier for Saturday unless Levy can get a bargain basement (Kevin Vogts) in the mean time.

Edited by alfieconn

^^^^thks for the kudos

Do they have schools in Australia?

Indeed they do Carms...In fact, here is an excerpt from E/S's last school report!......"Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot"biggrin.png

• Like 2

Come on lads. Let's all cease the name calling please.

Yes lads, stop feeding the troll.

Simple blocks will starve him out.

thumbsup.gif

aye. football forum is far, far more enjoyable again thanks to the ignore function.

• Like 1

Come on lads. Let's all cease the name calling please.

Yes lads, stop feeding the troll.

Simple blocks will starve him out.

thumbsup.gif

aye. football forum is far, far more enjoyable again thanks to the ignore function.

Would be even more enjoyable without your contradictory post's whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

Would be even more enjoyable without your contradictory post's whistling.gifbiggrin.png

aye alfie, this fibbing scouser was caught with his trousers down on the benteke great U turn,cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

he could, nt even lie straight in bed

has the great E/S on ignore, it makes my day, so enjoyableclap2.gifsmile.pngbiggrin.png

Edited by evenstevens

Reports suggesting a very big Man Utd bid in for Kane. Don't think we should be worried but all rather unsettling two days before the season starts. Facts is, i don't think we can really afford to sell him anyway.

I can't understand why were playing games in europe to close to an away game at OT either. Potation also played Lamela as the striker. Plot thickens.....

£40m isn't going to tempt Daniel to sell.....double it then and I'll buy him a brolly! thumbsup.gif

Maybe they will put in a higher bid. How much before Levy says we just couldn't turn it down? I'm reasonably confident we'll keep him. We really have to.

Edited by carmine

Reports suggesting a very big Man Utd bid in for Kane. Don't think we should be worried but all rather unsettling two days before the season starts. Facts is, i don't think we can really afford to sell him anyway.

I can't understand why were playing games in europe to close to an away game at OT either. Potation also played Lamela as the striker. Plot thickens.....

Agree on the unsettling bit....snide trick by Van Gaal et al if true!sad.png Could just be paper crap though!

As for the tour, apparently it was agreed before the end of last season. Sky/BT are the ones who screwed you. Should have at least been allowed to play Sunday IMO

Of course you should be worried!

Unless you have a good reason why he never played yesterday and was not about but was the day before?

We all know Levy's history.

Baring in mind our two other striker options i don't think we can or will sell him.

I would be concerned if a big club like Real Madrid came knocking.

Unless you have a good reason why he never played yesterday and was not about but was the day before?

All of our players have their price but don't forget the manure supplement....at least £80m and he's yours....get on the phone to your muppet Beaker and tell him! biggrin.png

200_s.gif

Edited by smokie36

Baring in mind our two other striker options i don't think we can or will sell him.

I would be concerned if a big club like Real Madrid came knocking.

Good one! biggrin.png but you know the history between our two clubs and unfortunately for you we do have a habit of taking your best strikers don't we? thumbsup.gif

Any reason you can think of why he wasn't there yesterday?