Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I'm not disputing what you have won in that time, but do you think that a net spend of 646,000,000 is running the club efficiently ?

alfie my old sport smile.png in c/seas case most certainly, they are now up there, with the powerhouses of european football , E.G. r/madrid, barca,bayern, etc etc

have won a swag of silverware,and are valued at around 900 mil quid , which u have convienitly put to one side:D money efficiently well spent ,J,MO,

my initial post was anout levy,s rule at totts not comparing it to c/sea etc etc etc,so lets move on to the levy,s rule:)

levy failings during his tenure are 1/ sacking mngrs constantly 2/failing to secure c/l basis on a pernament basis ,3/ selling his best players 4/ no silverware,apart from a l/cup

sure his books may look good, but that does not bring sucess on the pitch or off it,thats where the money is,and these days u got to spend it ,to get there

this c/man is like a dog chasing his tail,( aprox 15 yrs),his record is appalling , and is a arrogant cus to go with it

the best scenario for spurs fans is, a oil sheik or a shifty oil billionaire:lol: .come along and buys levy out,and starts spending wisely, and get up the ladder on all fronts

BTW i am not anti spurs,by any stretch of the imagination, but your c/man is a prized prick, full stop, watch this space

a top of the morning to all my lovers:lol: on the footy forum

Stop dreaming, your never be up up there with the likes of Madrid as long as you have an hole in your arse, like you've agreed on, Abramovich's money is the only reason you dare think about being close to them.

sure its romans oil money that has lifted c/.sea to be in company of r/madrid and companysmile.png but he has suceededclap2.gif the anti roman brigade are just plain jealous, FULL STOP

smell the coffee alfie,its no dream, c/sea are placed fourth in the U.E.F.A.rankings, 6th most valued club on the planet (approx900 mil quid),won a swag of silverware

any auditor would pass that, to be in r/madrids companybiggrin.png

with your commander in chief, prick levy, enjoy picking up the crumbs we used to share with you, its lovely view from the top alfiebiggrin.png

BTW roman has just put his hand down his long trouser pocket,and pulled out 500 mil quid,for the new stands at the bridge

while prick levy could,nt buy a fart in the last t/f window,cheesy.gif but alfie, thats totts gig, now and for the future , get used to it , have a nice day cobbersmile.png

Thats a typical chav view on what constitutes being a big club, being a big club is about many things not just where you stand now.

History, fan base, etc all come into the equation, clubs such as AC Milan, Juventus, Inter Milan, Liverpool, Ajax, Arsenal, Psg, Roma, will always be known as big clubs regardless of where they stand now, whereby if clubs such as yourselves and man City were to lose their money men would be back down with the also rans.

Going back to the fan base, perhaps you need to look at your attendances over the last 40 years and tell me if they constitute being a big club, anyway was you at the following game :

Chelsea v Carlisle

Sat 12th Mar 1983

Stamford Bridge

Attendance : 6,667

Chelsea (2) 4

19830312-A.jpg Competition: Football League Division 2 Position 13 Venue: Stamford Bridge Attendance: 6,667 Saturday, 12th March 1983 19830312-A.jpg Competition: Football League Division 2 Position 13 Venue: Stamford Bridge Attendance: 6,667
  • Like 1

Thats a typical chav view on what constitutes being a big club, being a big club is about many things not just where you stand now.

alfie be a good sport

bringing up dribble of past history,is fluffing nonsense

recent history brings in the mega bucks, FULL STOP

man/city in a short time, have gobbled up m/u , is past history aiding m/u, present demise???and loserpool .or villa or newcastle

c/sea and m/city will dominate the EPL, for yrs to come

why??? they have the oil money, and a very good business model in place,and are moving with the times

you are whinning like a stuffed pig, and cannot

face the real cold hard facts, totts are where they are,and will stay where they are, whilst under the prick levy

its not c/sea or m/city oil money hindering any progress at 3.point lane, its your c/man, smell the onions,or u are a old fool ,cobber

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-Harry Kane-needs-quit-mediocre-tottenham-further-his-career-ex-england-striker?

Speaking on The Sports Bar, the ex-England and Manchester City striker said: “He needs to go on and become the player he can be. He isn’t going to become that at Spurs because Spurs have now become that mediocre, second-tier team in the Premier League.

Edited by uptheos

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-Harry Kane-needs-quit-mediocre-tottenham-further-his-career-ex-england-striker?

Speaking on The Sports Bar, the ex-England and Manchester City striker said: “He needs to go on and become the player he can be. He isn’t going to become that at Spurs because Spurs have now become that mediocre, second-tier team in the Premier League.

And I did not pay him to say that.

gigglem.gif

• Like 1

Some posts edited and or deleted. I kindly request all members to stay civil and refrain from name calling etc in posts and replies

Perhaps you might ask a certain knuckle dragging simian to stop referring to our jew chairman and try and learn a little about football before trolling on our thread.

• Like 2

Perhaps you might ask a certain knuckle dragging simian to stop referring to our jew chairman and try and learn a little about football before trolling on our thread.

just a bit on your c/man,or trolling on your threadcheesy.gif

the yrs have caught up with levys t/fers dealings where he always wanted to be seen as a clever operator,particular at the end of any t/f window

the last t/f window 2 pending deals fell through,due to his misjudgement of the situation, and poch and totts will pay for thissad.png

the berhino botch started with initial bid of 5 yearly installments at 3.5 mil quid cheesy.gif that got up W.B.A noses immediately,hence no deal done,even with better bids forwarded, levy got is own medicine to swallowclap2.gif

the wanyama deal never ever got past lift off timelaugh.png as southampton are well aware of the above,plus his hard nosing tactics,which nowadays are wearing thinbiggrin.png

his reputation is in tatterssad.png and in football circles is now known, as the best worshipperlaugh.png at the altar of the NETT SPENDcheesy.gif

a late afternoon to all my fans on the footy forumbiggrin.png

Some posts edited and or deleted. I kindly request all members to stay civil and refrain from name calling etc in posts and replies

Or better still just get shot of the annoying *****.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

biggrin.png

Yup, and lets face it he does need time out anyway to try and find a sense of humor

I know all the negatives maybe Time for a.touch of optimism, anyone feeling positive about our new signings? Kane flanked by a couple of players noted for their pace dont sound too bad.

rijit

I can't see Njie being in the starting eleven yet, hopefully Son on the right side on Sunday.

biggrin.png

Yup, and lets face it he does need time out anyway to try and find a sense of humor

I wouldn't know, I blocked the "twit" weeks ago.

wink.png

• Like 1

And to add to that, the knuckle head troll supports Chavski who also have a jewish chairman,

but maybe he didn't know that biggrin.png.

http://www.isjewish.com/roman_abramovich/

And to add to that, the knuckle head troll supports Chavski who also have a jewish chairman,

but maybe he didn't know that biggrin.png.

http://www.isjewish.com/roman_abramovich/

yep roman is jewish decent, so whats your point cobber,????

yep roman is jewish decent,

^^^^^^^^HERES MY OPINION

My point is cobber, that your chairman/owner of your beloved Chelsea is a jew just like

Daniel Levy, and you refer to him as a 4 by 2, so what does that make Abramovich in your opinion?

are u daft,???? but keep them coming

So how much did you have to pay him to leave?

I think Timmy is somewhat deluded:

"It's not financial. It's easy to say that when you're on his money, but he would genuinely play for nothing. It's not his fault he's not part of their plans."

It's his fault he wanted his contract paid up in return for leaving - while signing a new one with Villa.

Edited by Chicog

So how much did you have to pay him to leave?

I think Timmy is somewhat deluded:

"It's not financial. It's easy to say that when you're on his money, but he would genuinely play for nothing. It's not his fault he's not part of their plans."

It's his fault he wanted his contract paid up in return for leaving - while signing a new one with Villa.

Sherwood lives in his own bubble....a strange bloke.

• Like 1

Stoke keeper should have been red-carded for that ridiculous challenge on Mason. He targeted annihilation, not the ball.

Villas keeper was borderline ditto (at an almost identical time in the game), but probably a yellow.

Woops - I think I got that the wrong way round. Think it was the Guzan challenge that was thuggish. I'll have to wait to see them both again!

Edited by SantiSuk