Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Looks like the dembele deals getting done , decent money considering he's for free at the end of the season http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/28/tottenham-moussa-dembele-fulham-close-agreeing-deal

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A good low risk option.

Levy all over it.

Yeah but in fairness this signing was/is always gonna be kanes understudy so sitting on the bench at the best is the immediate future not an option an expensive signing would likely take. And if our eye for lower league talent ie Ali is a pre cursor, who knows how safe even the most assured place is.

Oh and 'our' Dembele has signed a new 3 year deal. I' suppose i'm hapi bout this, but we'll see.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35440540

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Is anyone over here showing our game against Colchester?

Bars with Astro Supersport may show (but their schedules aren't up at the moment for some reason!) Otherwise, places with decent IPTV are showing it via BT. They then have the Arsenal game (via Setanta Ireland) and LFC v West Ham via BT. (If you are in Ban Chang, Faces Bar will have it, if not....good hunting!thumbsup.gif )

• Like 1

Is anyone over here showing our game against Colchester?

Bars with Astro Supersport may show (but their schedules aren't up at the moment for some reason!) Otherwise, places with decent IPTV are showing it via BT. They then have the Arsenal game (via Setanta Ireland) and LFC v West Ham via BT. (If you are in Ban Chang, Faces Bar will have it, if not....good hunting!thumbsup.gif )

Yep I'll be watching it on BT in my favourite gaff in Bangers.

COYS.

It's not on that backpage listing.

I know BT Sport are showing in at home but I'm surprised that no one is has taken the option here especially with Colchester large following over here

Don't see it listed anywhere.

But try the newspaper-that-dare-not-speak-its-name-on-Thaivisa.

Easy win and fortunately no injuries going into our next fixture at Norwich.

I'm still baffled why Poch started (or even played for that matter), Dier and Kane. Both need a rest and surely this was an opportunity?

Whats happened to Bentaleb?!! On the back of that performance against Colchester he's not even worthy of the bench at premier league level. Not overly impressed with Carroll either tbh. Chadli remains a lethargic big old lump who's stats show how incredibly effective he is for us.

Dembele has completed his medical and his deal should be complete. I hear we are loaning him straight back to Fulham until the end of the season. Can anyone shed anymore light on this?

Edited by carmine

It's in the Daily Star so obviously true.

cheesy.gif

Manchester United are looking at signing Harry Kane and Dele Alli from Tottenham, according to reports.

The duo have led Tottenham’s assault on the top four this season and both are expected to star for England at Euro 2016.

And according the Daily Star, United are looking at signing them with Red Devils scouts watching their last four matches.

The paper says Louis van Gaal has a lengthy dossier on the pair who would cost easily around £80million to sign.

United are also looking at Spurs’ full-backs are part of a huge possible raid on the White Hart Lane club.

• Like 1

cheesy.gif

Manchester United are looking at signing Harry Kane and Dele Alli from Tottenham, according to reports.

The duo have led Tottenham’s assault on the top four this season and both are expected to star for England at Euro 2016.

And according the Daily Star, United are looking at signing them with Red Devils scouts watching their last four matches.

The paper says Louis van Gaal has a lengthy dossier on the pair who would cost easily around £80million to sign.

United are also looking at Spurs’ full-backs are part of a huge possible raid on the White Hart Lane club.

They are welcome to keep looking. :D

cheesy.gif

They are welcome to keep looking. biggrin.png

Don't worry, it's just United thinking they are still a big club and players would want to flock to them. They're so arrogant they're probably not aware that it's Spurs who are occupying the CL spot. tongue.png

• Like 2

Cording 2 sky, pritchards on his way to a season loan at west brom and the fulham dembele deals off they wanted a loan back and we wanted him now ,, i know he's scoring ect , but can't see keeping him 4 half a season is worth 5 mil.

I'm still baffled why Poch started (or even played for that matter), Dier and Kane. Both need a rest and surely this was an opportunity?

Whats happened to Bentaleb?!! On the back of that performance against Colchester he's not even worthy of the bench at premier league level. Not overly impressed with Carroll either tbh. Chadli remains a lethargic big old lump who's stats show how incredibly effective he is for us.

Dembele has completed his medical and his deal should be complete. I hear we are loaning him straight back to Fulham until the end of the season. Can anyone shed anymore light on this?

Levy pulled out of the deal once he realised they wouldn't sell many more replica kitsbiggrin.png

Levy pulled out of the deal once he realised they wouldn't sell many more replica kitsbiggrin.png

Strange on this. The deal goes as far as the medical and then falls through due to a disagreement over loaning the player back!?

Spanks to me of Levy behaving like a dick.

We are riding our luck and it could end up being a catastrophic mistake in judgement come may

Strange on this. The deal goes as far as the medical and then falls through due to a disagreement over loaning the player back!?

Spanks to me of Levy behaving like a dick.

We are riding our luck and it could end up being a catastrophic mistake in judgement come may

uh.... no more opponents seeing double now...lol

It beggers belief that a transfer fall through at the death over something as fundamental as the players whereabout for the remainder of the season. The one person its not helpful to is our manager who now finds himself with no back up for the rest of the season and a very busy schedule of matches.

It beggers belief that a transfer fall through at the death over something as fundamental as the players whereabout for the remainder of the season. The one person its not helpful to is our manager who now finds himself with no back up for the rest of the season and a very busy schedule of matches.

Yeah agreed, just wondering who was getting ahead of themselves. Clubs, the agents or the media, ? Either which one,, it has to be regarded as a. --uck up!!

It seems like Spurs wanted him to come now and Fulham wanted him loaned back, perhaps there was no middle ground sad.png

It seems like Spurs wanted him to come now and Fulham wanted him loaned back, perhaps there was no middle ground sad.png

Well it clearly didn't work for us unless he came immediately which suggests he was only being seen as a short term gap filler with possible improvement maybe a first team player.

Very few players available in Jan without spending fortunes.

• Like 1

Well it clearly didn't work for us unless he came immediately which suggests he was only being seen as a short term gap filler with possible improvement maybe a first team player.

Very few players available in Jan without spending fortunes.

my understanding of it right from the first rumor was that he was coming as a back up striker for Kane.