Tottenham Thread

chonabot

34 chances, 14 0n target, more distance covered and more sprints than any other team. Momentum is great with two defining fixtures coming up.

IF we can keep up the way we are playing we should just forget about the others and keep doing our own thing.

Although with eleven games to go theres still no sign of the "Bielsa burnout" it still could happen so fingers crossed our physical fitness remains as phenomenal as it currently looks.

0-3

Really it took you 70 odd minutes to break Sunderland down.

I know it's a big local derby but you really need to be logical about the result,I feel your prediction is slightly clouded by your current league position.

Keep calm and think logically.

0-3

Really it took you 70 odd minutes to break Sunderland down.

I know it's a big local derby but you really need to be logical about the result,I feel your prediction is slightly clouded by your current league position.

Keep calm and think logically.

Its a big derby for you lot, granted. For us its just another game we need to win. We have a big derby next weekend.

NB. Carmine adds to that massive chip on their shoulder!!!

I have a feeling Deli Alli is a card off a suspension so i hope Poch rests him for the next game. Maybe play Dier and Mason with an attacking three of Lamela, Eriksen and Chadli.

I presume he will rotate at the back using Trippier and Davies.

I have a feeling Deli Alli is a card off a suspension so i hope Poch rests him for the next game. Maybe play Dier and Mason with an attacking three of Lamela, Eriksen and Chadli.

Alli and Dier carms.

How far is verity away from match fitness anyone ? Despite the great cover , I presume he'll, slowly get his place back.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Alli and Dier carms.

Thats a concern

• Like 1

Thb for the first time, possibly ever,, i ain't worried about injuries or suspensions, poch ,cover wise, has got this squad not absolutely right but not far short.

Thb for the first time, possibly ever,, i ain't worried about injuries or suspensions, poch ,cover wise, has got this squad not absolutely right but not far short.

i do agree with you here but for the fact that Bentaleb has had little first team minutes. The only other point would be if there were an injury to Alderweirald (best center back in the league) because cover, aside of Dier is sub standard and we really don't want him pulled out of our midfield.

Nice to see the that Leicester have started to feel the pressure btw!!

Edited by carmine

Foxes lost a point.. cos kante is out....he will be out for one more game...

GD is important ....for now..

This is the business end. All those thinking that Leicester would cruise it must have been living in fantasy and. Same for us. We have to prove we have the bottle when it matters and the next two games are pivotal.

This is the business end. All those thinking that Leicester would cruise it must have been living in fantasy and. Same for us. We have to prove we have the bottle when it matters and the next two games are pivotal.

Yep these next couple imo.will define our' bottle' bad we know it isn't, average that , it isn't, good which we know it is, or brilliant which we're suspecting and hoping!!!

.Lets be having 6 points out Of 6,,

i'de 100% want a win though tbh realistically if asked now and

offered Away at 5 th ish place ide take a point .

Edited by rijit

Terribly sad when they have to board the place up because Tottenham are coming on a Wednesday night in March.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1456869699.537565.jpg

Yeah bit unfortunate really you've always had a mindless thug element to your fan base.. I know its world wide ect ,, but your mob imo do take the biscuit.

• Like 2

Yep these next couple imo.will define our' bottle' bad we know it isn't, average that , it isn't, good which we know it is, or brilliant which we're suspecting and hoping!!!

.Lets be having 6 points out Of 6,,

i'de 100% want a win though tbh realistically if asked now and

offered Away at 5 th ish place ide take a point .

We have the bottle and more energy than the others. Win or lose tonight i'm feeling very relaxed and confident which i wouldn't have thought at the beginning of the season.

Payet will be a worry tonight, he's a terrific player but were the better team so lets hope we play to our strengths and if so we'll win.

Edited by carmine

You are confident your team has the bottle then Carms!!

Will see over the next 2 games won't we. wink.png

win or lose! lol you do come out with some shiiittee

To be fair Red it's not just the next 2 games, it's the next 11 games !

Footnote : I have predicted a couple of draws for the next games, still a lot of twist's and turns from now to the end of the season, obviously them twists and turns wont involve your lot laugh.png

Edited by alfieconn