Tottenham Thread

chonabot

lamela, could be something very close to a world class player, he is still learning his trade, but pochi seems he could have the answer to him becoming something special.

mind you, he could lose his rag next match and be booked twice for kicking the ball away after a free kick.

Lamela is a great talent indeed and as you point out we know why he was subbed as well.

Dembele gets the ball forward quickly and into good areas but too often our midfield is slow to react...get the ball into Kane or Lamela early and let them stretch the opposition would yield better results.

very true, harry is developing a great all round game, so he can learn to fit in with others, sometimes i think we could do with a strong physical striker, running channels, demanding quick balls up front, to hold the ball up or to go hard into the box.
Sounds to me like your describing exactly what harry kane is and does imo better than any one else atm.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

agree, but i wonder as kane expands his game, another good strong striker could play in front of him

Can't see That,in fact as his game/skills gets better i see him being pushed further up more like a traditional c/f .just like what your talking about.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Alfie you are never in BKK how would you know?

Or is it just an intern et thing come and meet my mates who are all yids then you will agree

ps dont bore me with the samui lot wink.png

Edited by MrRed

Well lads, tonight we are playing the best team we've faced all season so it should be a good bench mark to how much we have progressed this season and great experience for all our youngsters.

Hopefully no more than a narrow defeat to set it up for one of the special European nights at the lane in a week's time.

• Like 1

up before the birds for this one, poor mrs, as i wake her up with a yesssss when a spur sneaks the winner

big test for the younger lads

She will have a good nights sleep then. I'm happy for her :)

Can't wait for the game....won't be easy. I hope for a good game and that not a referee mistake ruins the game.

Very surprised he hasnt picked his strongest side against a very good team anyway best of luck...COYS

Gives them an excuse when they get turned over,at least it will from the Spuds on here.

Pochettino will be one of the most sought after managers at the end of the season.

He's taken Spurs from being an 'ordinary' outfit, to possible league champions.

His English class with Lamela hasn't been too bad either.wink.png

Very surprised he hasnt picked his strongest side against a very good team anyway best of luck...COYS

Gives them an excuse when they get turned over,at least it will from the Spuds on here.

Pochettino will be one of the most sought after managers at the end of the season.

Then again they could win nowt as usual...where would that leave him? Another shot next year so not bad in the long run and yes he is a very good manager but we hav esaid the same before with the young guns and it is always the old guns that win the trophys.

Then again they could win nowt as usual...where would that leave him? Another shot next year so not bad in the long run and yes he is a very good manager but we hav esaid the same before with the young guns and it is always the old guns that win the trophys.

Well Spurs will be in the Champions League for sure. With Leicester and Spurs taking up two places, I wonder which of the 'big' clubs will be doing the Thursday night graveyard shift in Albania? West Ham have done well too, I'd quite like to see them travel to the borders of Belarus or Ukraine wink.png (whist there's a lot of danger of course)

Edited by uptheos

Well Spurs will be in the Champions League for sure. With Leicester and Spurs taking up two places, I wonder which of the 'big' clubs will be doing the Thursday night graveyard shift in Albania? West Ham have done well too, I'd quite like to see them travel to the borders of Belarus or Ukraine wink.png (whist there's a lot of danger of course)

the thursday nights scenario n the back of beyond is very much overstated they tend to be in the qualifying rounds and spurs haven't had that for ??? season and the last 2/3 ? campaigns have been great, with taking on some great clubs and had some excellent nights.

they average 3 goals a home game and according to bt havnt lost since december, 15 gone and they've missed a good couple of chances and had a goal disallowed its gonna be a long night wink.png

Yep.

up before the birds for this one, poor mrs, as i wake her up with a yesssss when a spur sneaks the winner

big test for the younger lads

She will have a good nights sleep then. I'm happy for her smile.png

Can't wait for the game....won't be easy. I hope for a good game and that not a referee mistake ruins the game.

yes she is sleeping soundly

enjoyable game to watch, the possums and kangaroos making more noise than me at the moment

great atmosphere, looks a fantastic ground