Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Interesting run in eh?

Didn't realise you have so many tough matches left.

thumbsup.gif

(Seriously, is tmaker iancnx in disguise?).

Your seasons already over and you are bored? biggrin.png

Seriously though, no easy games at this stage of the season be it against relegation strugglers or teams such as Arsenal battling for the 4th spot. w00t.gif

Especially when you have - in addition to the mickey mousers and merchandise - Away trips to Chelski and Mordor, and a visit from Soton who seem to be coming back into form.

I didn't realise you had such a tricky run in.

Maybe it is Leicester's year. biggrin.png

I can't see us getting max points tbh, unless Cazorla returns in top form very soon.

Bring it on,:) Pelligrini is doing this on purpose as payback to the shocking way he has been dumped.

Nice try nev but we are letting Pelle run the course of his contract. Now, remind me how United treated Moyes and how they will probably dump LvG

Bring it on,smile.png Pelligrini is doing this on purpose as payback to the shocking way he has been dumped.

Nice try nev but we are letting Pelle run the course of his contract. Now, remind me how United treated Moyes and how they will probably dump LvG

Rubbish, his contract runs out in June 2017 laugh.png

• Like 1

Bring it on,smile.png Pelligrini is doing this on purpose as payback to the shocking way he has been dumped.

No it doesnt.

^ coarse, didn't you know smoke`s EVERYONE'S happy about getting the sack.. Its just a blissful time knowing that what you've done is really appreciated and shown by not having to see your contract out.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good spot Alfie!

No it wasnt Chic. Its just Alfie is as ill informed as you are

Alfies right bo, so If you don't know what your talking about a least spare us your dribble and stay on your own thread :D

If you're going to come on this thread and tell us Pellegrini is delighted to be passing the baton to Pep then kindly provide a video link as evidence.

Let's hear it from the horse's mouth!

Nobody is saying anyone is delighted about anything smokes. All i am stating is fact, Pelle hasnt been sacked he is just seeing out is original contract.

Good spot Alfie!

No it wasnt Chic. Its just Alfie is as ill informed as you are
Alfies right bo, so If you don't know what your talking about a least spare us your dribble and stay on your own thread :D

its you who is dribbling rijit. Please read up on the facts. Its explained on the City thread and even a link to make it easier

If you're going to come on this thread and tell us Pellegrini is delighted to be passing the baton to Pep then kindly provide a video link as evidence.

Let's hear it from the horse's mouth!

Nobody is saying anyone is delighted about anything smokes. All i am stating is fact, Pelle hasnt been sacked he is just seeing out is original contract.

07 August 2015

Manchester City Football Club is pleased to confirm that the contract of first team manager, Manuel Pellegrini, has been extended.

The agreement, which was reached following discussions this summer, sees the contract run for two years through to June 2017.

Edited by alfieconn

No it doesnt.

07 August 2015

Manchester City Football Club is pleased to confirm that the contract of first team manager, Manuel Pellegrini, has been extended.

The agreement, which was reached following discussions this summer, sees the contract run for two years through to June 2017.

Edited by alfieconn

Let's take this back to the City thread where it belongs.

It seems MrBo and others have definitely got their facts mixed up.

gigglem.gif

Just sat waiting for my tiles to be loaded at Global flippin House. I shall respond later. But before i do, please take the time to read what the clause was in the contract extention. Yours was just a brief club statement and didnt contain all the small print as you would expect. Pellegrini as quoted in my link confirmed the clause was there

Let's take this back to the City thread where it belongs.

It seems MrBo and others have definitely got their facts mixed up.

gigglem.gif

Just sat waiting for my tiles to be loaded at Global flippin House. I shall respond later. But before i do, please take the time to read what the clause was in the contract extention. Yours was just a brief club statement and didnt contain all the small print as you would expect. Pellegrini as quoted in my link confirmed the clause was there

Read it and weep MrBo.

biggrin.png

Mauricio Pochettino: Just who is the man behind Spurs' title bid?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35739244

He's the best in the league and what he's done for us in this short space of time is astonishing. He also knows when to hold his hands up when he's made a mistake regards to Dortmund first league rotation selection. He's superb.

I think the Tinkerman will be getting Manager of the Year even if he doesn't win.

Personally i hope not, read somewhere that Pearson was the current favourite 2 take over the villa job. Wonder what the odds would be on them winning the prem within the next 10 years would be??

Mauricio Pochettino: Just who is the man behind Spurs' title bid?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35739244

He's the best in the league and what he's done for us in this short space of time is astonishing. He also knows when to hold his hands up when he's made a mistake regards to Dortmund first league rotation selection. He's superb.

I think the Tinkerman will be getting Manager of the Year even if he doesn't win.

And so he should. Mahrez best player too.

• Like 1

Yeah think veriity, atm is infront of him and will get. his place back when fit but only just verity drops the bar, which ain't unheard of, don't. Think poch will have any worries bringing wienner. back in All things considered. he's done a bloody good job and in the not to distant future will be a.fine center back. But some credit must go to his partner, just ozees class and that stability really makes life easier for his partner in fact for the whole defence . Imo he's as fine a c/b as I've EVER seen at tottenham.

• Like 1

Yeah think veriity, atm is infront of him and will get. his place back when fit but only just verity drops the bar, which ain't unheard of, don't. Think poch will have any worries bringing wienner. back in All things considered. he's done a bloody good job and in the not to distant future will be a.fine center back. But some credit must go to his partner, just ozees class and that stability really makes life easier for his partner in fact for the whole defence . Imo he's as fine a c/b as I've EVER seen at tottenham.

Alderweirald has been the best center back in the league this season. Wimmer as you say has done a very good job. We really haven't missed Vertonghen.

I'm still concerned about cover for Toby because the last thing we want is to have to pull Dier out of midfield