Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Seems like were at full strength for the Liverpool game. Must win of course and a chance to put real pressure on Leicester as we are at last not playing catch up on a sunday.

Expecting Kane to give Skrtl (how do you spell his name?!!) a horrid afternoon.

• Like 1

Away at Liverpool a day b4 leicester play, a chance to put pressure on them, normal service ide have to go us tucking it up, but pochs lot wouldn't bet against them. Interesting one Liverpool the most frequent prem team to lose from winning positions spurs the opposite the team to win most from losing positions.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

Away at Liverpool a day b4 leicester play, a chance to put pressure on them, normal service ide have to go us tucking it up, but pochs lot wouldn't bet against them. Interesting one Liverpool the most frequent prem team to lose from winning positions spurs the opposite the team to win most from losing positions.

This will be a tough game...make no mistake.

Seems like were at full strength for the Liverpool game. Must win of course and a chance to put real pressure on Leicester as we are at last not playing catch up on a sunday.

Haha, Skrtel won't be anywhere near that pitch at 17.30 GMT

I'm not sure if you lads have been watching Liverpool of late, but besides that capitulation at the Saints we've not lost a match since January and we generally look good in attack and defense (when Skrtel isn't playing). Talking of pressure on Leicester and a must win, way ahead of yourselves.

Edited by BangrakBob

This will be a tough game...make no mistake.
Yeah looking forward to it. 2 managers with similar playing preferences. And as you say a tuf one win and the titles game on. Lose and the momentums with leicester. Irrespective of the result we've almost certainty got ch amps lge footie next season and again irrespective of the result this has been a truly memorably season for us, unexpectedly so , so no pressure imo win win for us.

I'm not sure if you lads have been watching Liverpool of late, but besides that capitulation at the Saints we've not lost a match since January and we generally look good in attack and defense (when Skrtel isn't playing). Talking of pressure on Leicester and a must win, way ahead of yourselves.

What nonsense Bob. Were chasing the league leaders at a point in our season where every games a must win. If you can't see that then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Aside of that you sound rather childish getting so uptight at the mere suggestion we are going to Anfield to win.wink.png

Check out the league table lad and come back to me with a more sensible post. And you don't look good in defense, quite the opposite.

What nonsense Bob. Were chasing the league leaders at a point in our season where every games a must win. If you can't see that then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Aside of that you sound rather childish getting so uptight at the mere suggestion we are going to Anfield to win.wink.png

Check out the league table lad and come back to me with a more sensible post. And you don't look good in defense, quite the opposite.

I don't think you can comment on our defense when you assume Skrtel plays there every week.

I'd be happy with a draw if i was you, and maybe a shower to wash the sand out of your vag wink.png

Haha, Skrtel won't be anywhere near that pitch at 17.30 GMT

he'd better bleeding not be. i'd happily see him never wear the red shirt again.

He won't play again if Klopp can help it.

it's not just his defending, it's the effect on everyone around him. We'd be screwed if he started today.

Lovren and Sakho to the end of the season, then you'd expect Matip and Lovren to be fist choice with Gomez and Sakho second in line.

Not even sure Sakho will stay if that is the case, but you can bet it will be. Skrtel will be first out the door.

I'll be happy if he scores equalisers for the rest of the season thumbsup.gif

No doubt Chic but that was a decent result for us.

Crack on with your library books kiddo.

I'd be happy if all your results are that decent. thumbsup.gif

I don't think you can comment on our defense when you assume Skrtel plays there every week.

I'd be happy with a draw if i was you, and maybe a shower to wash the sand out of your vag wink.png

We had somewhat of an off day yesterday and you still couldn't beat us. Could even have lost it in the last few minutes.

Way ahead of ourselves are we. Second in the league. How many more points than you?!! Happy with a draw!! I think if you look at the league table you'll find you are way ahead of yourself mate.

Keep giving Bob, keep giving. cheesy.gif

Title challenge over now then ?

Being as the gap just dropped from five to four points that would be rather silly eh?

Yes but you know full well it will open up to 7 points tonight.

Hence my rationale.

Edited by stoneyboy

Being as the gap just dropped from five to four points that would be rather silly eh?

Hence my rationale.

Lets wait and see shall we!

We had somewhat of an off day yesterday and you still couldn't beat us. Could even have lost it in the last few minutes.

Way ahead of ourselves are we. Second in the league. How many more points than you?!! Happy with a draw!! I think if you look at the league table you'll find you are way ahead of yourself mate.

Keep giving Bob, keep giving. cheesy.gif

Who sounds rather childish?

Just a bit unlucky that we caught Countinho on a good day laugh.png

Or lucky Harry Kane produced another goal out of nowt wink.png

Why was Kane lucky ? did it take a deflection ? did it hit Mignolet in the <deleted> and go through his legs ? did it hit both post's and go in after hitting a worm casing ?

Or are you saying a goal out of nowt is lucky ? when it wasn't out of nowt anyway facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gifbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Hence my rationale.

Depends which Soton turn up to be honest.

Just a bit unlucky that we caught Countinho on a good day laugh.png

Or lucky Harry Kane produced another goal out of nowt wink.png

Why was Kane lucky ? did it take a deflection ? did it hit Mignolet in the <deleted> and go through his legs ? did it hit both post's and go in after hitting a worm casing ?

Or are you saying a goal out of nowt is lucky ? when it wasn't out of nowt anyway facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gifbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I didn't say Kane was lucky

It was a counter statement to your unlucky. I gave you a glass half-full interpretation of the result wink.png

Hence my rationale.

Working on the assumption Leicester are going to win every game we might as well simply have given them the trophy in August of last year.

Plenty of games left and ALL of the teams will drop points during the run in...same every season.

Hence my rationale.

Depends which Soton turn up to be honest.

Same as any game really...Leicester have been winning games 1-0 recently, perhaps their luck will change....who knows?