Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Well done T*ttingham, superb Group campaign..

I hate myself & i hate my life..

:D

'swashbuckling'......'verve'......Just two words used to describe our campaign in Europe this season. Its been a great trip so far and we're the most entertaining side in the competition so far.

Back to the domestic side and we need to start playing like this for 90 mins every game. Its been a good week so far but the test is to continue the form week in week out.

I'm hoping.

Smokie. are you after Redknapps job? :) he's as slippery as a bag of eels and isn't banged up just yet you know :whistling:

LOL Cheers.

Funny I never thought of Modric and Ardilles being similar, but now its mentioned, they really are. All we need now from Modric, is to help in a couple of cup wins,and then a European win, funny how things are circular for clubs what was the old spurs thing? when the year ends with 1 was it? 61, 71?

Someone mentioned the need for Modric to step up after H'ddl'ne's injury, well they're wrong, totally diferent positions, time they took what they watch in, JJ's taken Hudd's job and done exceptionally well, bite your tongues those who critised him on here. I hope his injury isn't to serious and he will continue to 'hold' as huddlestone did.

And next up, Lets give those perpetually whining scousers something really to moan at! defoe hat trick anyone?

COME ON YOU SPURS

Firstly JJ is playing very well at the moment but don't criticise us for knocking him because he's played like a complete lightweight poof for nearly five years prior. ;)

Secondly what you are saying about the Hudd/Modric/JJ situation is totally wrong. Suggest you take a very long look again. Hudd opens things up as does Modric though he threads the ball though as opposed to Hudd's long passes. And, never said they were the same position.. JJ is playing in midfield but he a totally different player to Hudd. Yes he does HOLD but has nothing like the range of passing creativity that the other two have.

Boris Johnson has just given his approval for our new stadium and with a little help from Haringay Council we might be ready to proceed.

In these troubled times at Upton Park its important to give singher some good news. :whistling:

Edited by carmine

Boris Johnson has just given his approval for our new stadium and with a little help from Haringay Council we might be ready to proceed.

In these troubled times at Upton Park its important to give singher some good news. :whistling:

I also worry for singhy's state of mind if we were to get the go ahead for the Olympic Stadium,but there must be a Thai equivalent of Claybury hospital where he could be sectioned :o:D.

I also worry for singhy's state of mind if we were to get the go ahead for the Olympic Stadium,but there must be a Thai equivalent of Claybury hospital where he could be sectioned :o:D.

Hahahaha yeah there is, it's called Bang Kwang & i'll be there soon on multiple Murder charges if this Season carries on for both us & you, how it has been going so far..:D

'swashbuckling'......'verve'......Just two words used to describe our campaign in Europe this season. Its been a great trip so far and we're the most entertaining side in the competition so far.

Yeah of course you are, cos i reckon you've seen all of Shakhtar Donetsk, Real Madrid & Barcelona's Games so far Smokie haven't you & haven't been enetertained in teh slightest ?? :rolleyes:

Endless, it's endless with these fcukers..

Good news would have been if you got it, that would have cracked me up seeing your lot in Stratford every other Saturday, running for their lives against Wigan at Home & not working out why Wigan had brang down 1,500 Lunatics with Cockney accents, same as Fulham did the week previous..:D

Good news would have been if you got it, that would have cracked me up seeing your lot in Stratford every other Saturday, running for their lives against Wigan at Home & not working out why Wigan had brang down 1,500 Lunatics with Cockney accents, same as Fulham did the week previous..:D

You may joke singher but it wouldn't be good for your future attendances if spurs got the stadium (although i don't think they will), say in 25 years time how many youngsters will support spurs who would have been scammers fans, theres bound to be some ;), on the plus side at least your prices will go down :D.

Yeah of course you are, cos i reckon you've seen all of Shakhtar Donetsk, Real Madrid & Barcelona's Games so far Smokie haven't you & haven't been enetertained in teh slightest ?? :rolleyes:

You've been watching too many bore draws.....and lately 'undeserved' defeats to make a rational judgement clearly.

Tottenham are an entertaining side to watch and that's been most evident in Europe this season.....go back to hating yourself....I like that. :)

You may joke singher but it wouldn't be good for your future attendances if spurs got the stadium (although i don't think they will), say in 25 years time how many youngsters will support spurs who would have been scammers fans, theres bound to be some ;), on the plus side at least your prices will go down :D.

Alf, East London isn't a West Ham Fan Base any more..

London on the whole isn't a Fan Base for any London Team any more..

London & indigenous Londoners, are now Officially an Ethnic Minority in London.

London Football Matches are attended by 98% indigenous Londoners, except Arsenal.

T*ttingham getting that Stadium wouldn't have any significent impact on our Attendances, at all..

You've been watching too many bore draws.....and lately 'undeserved' defeats to make a rational judgement clearly.

Tottenham are an entertaining side to watch and that's been most evident in Europe this season.....go back to hating yourself....I like that. :)

Watching my Team has NOTHING to do with watching Real Madrid & Barcelona in the Champions League this Year, trust me on that..

For you to say what you're saying shows the T*ttingham in you & a lack of understanding of the beutiful & complete & utter one eyed bias.

Thats very true. Arsenal matches are attended by prawn sandwich munching knobs most of whom started watching the gooners when they finshed their new stadium. The type that started jeering wenger and even singing "that" song about him in the final minutes of our derby game. The heinous crime was losing to us at home for the first time in 17 years.

Fortunately at the Lane any booing is confined to the West Stand although unfortunately that is behind the dugouts, but i presume when our new stadium is finished w_nkers like that will start flooding to our new stadium aswell.

Sorry, think i was ranting off topic but i'm in a foul mood today. :(

Re post #2620

Edited by carmine

For you to say what you're saying shows the T*ttingham in you & a lack of understanding of the beutiful & complete & utter one eyed bias.

What it shows is a love of attacking football. Erased the two games against Inter from your memory already singhy? :rolleyes:

I'd say for a neutral (not including you lot in that for obvious reasons ;) ) will have found us highly entertaining to watch in Europe this season. What's not true about that?

Erased the two games against Inter from your memory already singhy? :rolleyes:

& using the Inter Away Game as an example to make your point, REALLY shows you're not a million miles away from being absolutely clueless about the Game, or even more so one eyed that i initially thought..

Inter at home i didn't see, so can't comment..

Inter Away ??

You honestly can't be serious ??

I have always found you lot entertaining,the laughs i have had at United Spurs games over the years,entertaining like a little puppy :lol:

Well done in the Champions league so far though you have been strong enough to get through the group stage!

How many shifts at Maccy D's for your fans to pay a month of Rooney's wages Nads?

Go and work it out mate and tell us later.....you're a bit late with the jibe here old son.....wait 'till the reverse next year. ;)

& using the Inter Away Game as an example to make your point, REALLY shows you're not a million miles away from being absolutely clueless about the Game, or even more so one eyed that i initially thought..

Inter Away ??

3-0 down a player sent off and we still had a go singhy. And very near pulled it off.

Didn't see it? Can't comment?? You're taking the piss for sure here ....hahaha we were magnificent at home against 'em. Ripped 'em to shreds......if only you had seen it......and against Bremen....again didn't give 'em a sniff all right...could have been 5 or 6 nil.

Getting the picture yet my blinkered neighbour.....?

Inter Away ??

Spurs v Inter....you did'nt see the game. Sounding more like Arsene Wenger everyday mate. :lol:

I have always found you lot entertaining,the laughs i have had at United Spurs games over the years,entertaining like a little puppy :lol:

Well done in the Champions league so far though you have been strong enough to get through the group stage!

How many shifts at Maccy D's for your fans to pay a month of Rooney's wages Nads?

Go and work it out mate and tell us later.....you're a bit late with the jibe here old son.....wait 'till the reverse next year. ;)

:whistling: There i was being all nice as well,i hope we meet you in the knockout stage for some more thigh slapping laughs :lol:

As for Wazza i will ask my boss! the overtime is killing me though ;)

Inter Away ??

Spurs v Inter....you did'nt see the game. Sounding more like Arsene Wenger everyday mate. :lol:

I didn't, i was in teh States..

Inter Away ??

3-0 down a player sent off and we still had a go singhy. And very near pulled it off.

Didn't see it? Can't comment?? You're taking the piss for sure here ....hahaha we were magnificent at home against 'em. Ripped 'em to shreds......if only you had seen it......and against Bremen....again didn't give 'em a sniff all right...could have been 5 or 6 nil.

Getting the picture yet my blinkered neighbour.....?

I thought you was 4-0 in your attacking bonanza at HT ??

& if you wnat to use that, a Team that can do that to you in 30 mins, then " lose " the Second half 3-0 to you, when you have 10 Men, if you want to use that as an example to make a point then you crack on...:unsure:

Not taking the p*ss abotu the Home Game eitehr, i was in teh US & was eating Steak's or something like that so didn't see it, jing jing..

I watched a bit of teh Second Half if i remember rightly when it was repeated that night, but turned it off as there was a Turkey Hunting Programme on that i wnated to watch instead..

LOL Cheers.

Funny I never thought of Modric and Ardilles being similar, but now its mentioned, they really are. All we need now from Modric, is to help in a couple of cup wins,and then a European win, funny how things are circular for clubs what was the old spurs thing? when the year ends with 1 was it? 61, 71?

Someone mentioned the need for Modric to step up after H'ddl'ne's injury, well they're wrong, totally diferent positions, time they took what they watch in, JJ's taken Hudd's job and done exceptionally well, bite your tongues those who critised him on here. I hope his injury isn't to serious and he will continue to 'hold' as huddlestone did.

And next up, Lets give those perpetually whining scousers something really to moan at! defoe hat trick anyone?

COME ON YOU SPURS

Firstly JJ is playing very well at the moment but don't criticise us for knocking him because he's played like a complete lightweight poof for nearly five years prior. ;)

Secondly what you are saying about the Hudd/Modric/JJ situation is totally wrong. Suggest you take a very long look again. Hudd opens things up as does Modric though he threads the ball though as opposed to Hudd's long passes. And, never said they were the same position.. JJ is playing in midfield but he a totally different player to Hudd. Yes he does HOLD but has nothing like the range of passing creativity that the other two have.

I

I think your wrong he's always been a decent player. when he's has had a decent run in the team, he's always proved it. Probably the last time was under jol he played , and have never seen him or anyone else play like a 'light weight poof' as you put it.

If he's had a problem maybe the goalscoring expectation that came with being the 'engine room', box to box style of player maybe has been a burden , now in his current position that expectation has been dropped, and perhaps that has given him a new lease of life. Point taken about his range of passing huddlestone's range is impressive, but I really think weve enough flair to more than compensate,

LOL Cheers.

COME ON YOU SPURS

I

I think your wrong he's always been a decent player. when he's has had a decent run in the team, he's always proved it. Probably the last time was under jol he played , and have never seen him or anyone else play like a 'light weight poof' as you put it.

If he's had a problem maybe the goalscoring expectation that came with being the 'engine room', box to box style of player maybe has been a burden , now in his current position that expectation has been dropped, and perhaps that has given him a new lease of life. Point taken about his range of passing huddlestone's range is impressive, but I really think weve enough flair to more than compensate,

I hope he's benefitting from the obvious strong team unity in the dressing room....and the quality now running through the rest of the midfield.

Jury's out on whether he can do this consistently.....and I'm not holding my breath....hope you're wrong for once as usual carmine...more of your innate negativity.

Players are coming into the team now knowing they have to produce top performances to stay there....as it should be. ;)

Even Dawson aint guaranteed a first team spot automatically given the way Kaboul and Gallas are starting to gel.....I'll stop now before I talk us into a six nil win on Sunday...! :ermm::D

Smokie. you've completely lost me with your second paragraph. :blink:

Anyway, that popular figure at WHL, Damien Comolli will be returning this weekend. As usual he's been making a total knobhead of himself with claims of the players he apparently spotted. Useless overpaid waste of space. Even Wenger agrees with us on the subject of DC. :lol:

have to say though, big respect to the way he bullshits his way into highly paid positions. Truely astonishing. :huh:

Edited by carmine

Anyway, that popular figure at WHL, Damien Comolli will be returning this weekend. As usual he's been making a total knobhead of himself with claims of the players he apparently spotted. Useless overpaid waste of space. Even Wenger agrees with us on the subject of DC. :lol:

have to say though, big respect to the way he bullshits his way into highly paid positions. Truely astonishing. :huh:

I can't help it mate.....the positive vibe in the dressing room has spread to this forum I'm afraid. Even worse I reckon we can hammer the scousers tomorrow.

What if the players wake up tomorrow believing that as well? :rolleyes:

DC aint no top cat more like Inspector Dribble......or is that dismal....hic!

I can't help it mate.....the positive vibe in the dressing room has spread to this forum I'm afraid. Even worse I reckon we can hammer the scousers tomorrow.

What if the players wake up tomorrow believing that as well? :rolleyes:

DC aint no top cat more like Inspector Dribble......or is that dismal....hic!

Confidence is great and it should stay with them in the dressing room. Some of the staements made this week are faintly ridiculous and are setting us up to be shot down in flames. Actions is what counts.

Lets put the record straight here and get back to reality even if its deemed my negativity. I loved the win over Arsenal, it was a fantastic comeback. But, why is it so easy to forget we should have been four nil down at half time? We were let off the hook. Against Bremen, yes we were very good but have you forgotten they had eight first team players out. We did the job and did it it well but everyones getting so carried away they don't sound positive more like stupid. Why is a absolute humping we took at Bolton forgotten. The first hake at the library told we we had'nt learny the lesson.

I'm delighted were through to the last sixteen and hope we can finish top of our group because whilst our improvement has been eceptional i really don't fancy us against Barca or Real. were not up there yet.

I'm also delighted with our 22 points in the league but cringe when i hear the likes of were gonna win the league. We have nothing like the consistency yet to win the league. Win five games on the bounce and then we'll see.

I am very positive but i like to focus on where we need to improve rather than how many championships we are going to win cos we just beat Arsenal. We probably will beat Liverpool on Sunday and yes thats great but we have to prove longterm consistency to be spoken of as title challengers. What we are doing is moving very well in the right direction.

And if i hear one more half wit talk of comparisons between this team and Billy Nich's '61 team i'm going to throw a fit. :D

Wasn't he the Man he wanted to bring Bale in as Redknapp wasn't too keen ??

Wasn't he the Man he wanted to bring Bale in as Redknapp wasn't too keen ??

Comolli had chuff all to do with Bale in reality. Anyways the entire premier league scouting community knew about Bale and Walcott so why should he take praise. Modric had been the playmaker for Croatia when they were beating England. No suprise about his abilities either. It was Frank Arneson who brought Berbatov to us yet comolli's trying to take the praise for that too.

He can take the credit for Benoit Assou Ekotto. Make of that what you will.

Whether to appointment of someone like Damien Comelli works or not is open to question. All i'm saying is he is one big fraud.