Tottenham Thread

chonabot

3 points in the bag and Luis Suarez for a New Year gift tomorrow please.....oh and an injury free run would be a pleasant bonus.....that's all folks!

Would be happier with Benzema on loan for the rest of the season with an option to buy? ;)

Come on. this very "big rumour" has just got to get singher back on the forum. :D

Rumour? What's a rumour? :lol:

Rumour has it he loves our Dutch style attacking football and VDV also had a chat and said what a big club we are. :whistling::lol:

3 points in the bag and Luis Suarez for a New Year gift tomorrow please.....oh and an injury free run would be a pleasant bonus.....that's all folks!

Would be happier with Benzema on loan for the rest of the season with an option to buy? ;)

Come on. this very "big rumour" has just got to get singher back on the forum. :D

Rumour? What's a rumour? :lol:

Rumour has it he loves our Dutch style attacking football and VDV also had a chat and said what a big club we are. :whistling::lol:

HUGE carmine......well if its only a rumour....so be it! :D

just been told you lot are gettin balotelli :o

What a ridiculous rumour. :D

Laugh as you will about the Benzema stuff but you have to admit we have a decent relationship with Madrid as the transfers of VDV and Woodgate would suggest.

Edited by carmine

Laugh as you will about the Benzema stuff but you have to admit we have a decent relationship with Madrid as the transfers of VDV and Woodgate would suggest.

Only a day or so to go.....BIG transfer coming in....;) ;) ......and it aint Balotelli's wooly hat. :D

carms can you please explain, whats spurs got to do with woogates transfer from real???:blink: i would say fark all ,

but im sure you spuds can think of something , like he flew over n17 on his way to boro , so real love spuds then???/

another priceless spuds post

carms can you please explain, whats spurs got to do with woogates transfer from real???:blink: i would say fark all ,

but im sure you spuds can think of something , like he flew over n17 on his way to boro , so real love spuds then???/

another priceless spuds post

fair enough, you got me on that. Lets hope then that VDV is really matey with him. :)

It really is true! Levy wants 'Arry to spend BIG.......and the boss is being more cautious.......what a wonderful combination! :)

All we need now is a sniff of the right striker being available and he's ours.......a player from Spain anyone...? :D

It really is true! Levy wants 'Arry to spend BIG.......and the boss is being more cautious.......what a wonderful combination! :)

All we need now is a sniff of the right striker being available and he's ours.......a player from Spain anyone...? :D

And the big signing is........Mr Beckham :lol:

Bwahahahahahahaaha how can i resist the temptation of the Football Forum with Posts like that ?? :D

Carmine i need one of your mean machines too Mate for next week, will give you a buzz tomorrow..;)

This one is at least true. Not sure he'll go for it though....probably prefer to go somewhere he can get a game. Somewhere nearer Leyton perhaps....:whistling:

Bwahahahahahahaaha how can i resist the temptation of the Football Forum with Posts like that ?? :D

Carmine i need one of your mean machines too Mate for next week, will give you a buzz tomorrow..;)

Welcome back Singher 6.gif, can we take it that the intense course youv'e been on on "how not to ramble on went ok" ? and your'e be putting what you learnt to good use ;):D .

Welcome back Singher 6.gif, can we take it that the intense course youv'e been on on "how not to ramble on went ok" ? and your'e be putting what you learnt to good use ;):D .

Yeah, nice to be back & nice to see sh*te is still being spouted on this Thread specifically..:D

This one is at least true. Not sure he'll go for it though....probably prefer to go somewhere he can get a game. Somewhere nearer Leyton perhaps....:whistling:

Just been listening to the BBC 5 Live phone in. Bloody hilarious. The consensus about Beckham coming to Spurs was 50 - 50 but those that said he was just a money grabber, attention seeker, past it and should stay in America turned out to be Arsenal supporters. So what do you lot think. Good idea or not?

ehhhh , source???????

not as much as we love you people :D :D :D :D , next please

ehhhh , source???????

Club chairman Daniel Levy has made funds available but Redknapp does not believe there are many top-class players available.

"The owner would like me to go out and spend his money and buy somebody who could make the difference," he said.

"But I don't know where that player is. We're not in a position where we need to panic buy."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/9331179.stm

ehhhh , source???????

Club chairman Daniel Levy has made funds available but Redknapp does not believe there are many top-class players available.

"The owner would like me to go out and spend his money and buy somebody who could make the difference," he said.

"But I don't know where that player is. We're not in a position where we need to panic buy."

http://news.bbc.co.u...pur/9331179.stm

balotelli , i told you already

Another three points to start the year well.....back up to fourth....pressure back on chelski.......a trip to merseyside next....a tricky match I reckon.

Look at the goal difference of the clubs around us tells its own story....we need a striker badly now.

Sure enough, three points is great especially when you don't play well.

That said, apart from Modders, Dawson and Gallas i thought we were poor. We were totally flat, playing with no tempo and did'nt deserve more than a draw.

We'll need a huge improvement on Wednesday night and i think thats what we'll get.

Sure enough, three points is great especially when you don't play well.

That said, apart from Modders, Dawson and Gallas i thought we were poor. We were totally flat, playing with no tempo and did'nt deserve more than a draw.

We'll need a huge improvement on Wednesday night and i think thats what we'll get.

Picked the right team to play badly against at least. Shame Defoe is out for this one still....