Frenchman assaulted at South Pattaya Motel

webfact

Frenchman assaulted at South Pattaya Motel

motel-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A Frenchman sustained serious facial injuries at a South Pattaya Motel on Monday Morning and Police are now searching for two Thai women who are accused of conducting the vicious assault.

Police and medics were called to the Rich Motel on the South Pattaya Road after the occupier of room number S11, Mr. Lazare Ksouri aged 73, summoned assistance but soon collapsed close to the entrance of his room.

Inside the room blood stains were evident and signs of a major disturbance were found by Police. The owner of the Motel was not able to confirm when the two Thai women left the room but did confirm they accompanied Mr. Ksouri there at around 11pm on Sunday Night.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/170110/frenchman-assaulted-at-south-pattaya-motel/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-10

Have i got this right or wrong? When a foreigner invites / takes back a thai girl to his hotel room, she ( or maybe he ) has to leave the thai ID card at the hotel reception desk, until they leave with the person who took them to the hotel. This was always a security thing in the past as my freinds were going on about it before in Phuket. If this is not, why, the hotel and the girls should be strung up by there---tubes

No, you have not got this right in all cases, all aspects and all instances.

Good, secure and well organised hotels might well, but some customers object to this too.

At 73 it may be better to take one at a time tongue.png

Sir, you post is pretty insensitive, yet it is true. Even for younger people, it is NOT a good idea to take more than one hooker in your room, and if you do take hookers in your room, make sure the reception takes their IDs.

I know that many foreigners object to the ID thing, but that's a ridiculous guilt trip, basically, and it's very stupid. You might save your face (or think you do, because everyone knows what that girl/boy is going up with you for) but lose your life. Which do you prefer ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They probably promised him something, but having got back to the room, then refused and still demanded the money.

They will get the money from Farangs, one way or another.

I always get a room with a safe. I tell the girl to go and shower and lock everything in the safe, except the agreed fee. Thats all they can get, but he is an old man, and they showed no respect, thats what is wrong with Thailand in general now. No respect and a hatred for foreigners, its all about the baht.

Do you know what irony is?

You go on about respect while openly admitting to paying a woman to sleep with you- if you HAD respect you wouldn't do that.

You say it's all about the baht- yeah, funny how these 20 year old Thai girls don't want to sleep with men old enough to be their grandfathers free of charge, the cheek of it.

Think before you type in future.

Wow!!!

Talk about judgemental.

A million different things could have happened here without this guy being a louse.

Also before you are too quick about respect for women please try to remember that prostitution is after all the oldest profession.

I wasn't talking about the French guy I was referring to the poster. And it may be the oldest profession from a time when they used to throw people to lions but it's now illegal.

Why identify him further by giving his room number away ? Of what use is this to the reader. This is really poor journalism.

Would the author of the article please send me his home address, post haste.

How does the room number of a short time hotel identify him?

I wonder what this guy did wrong, I've never known two Pattaya ladies just assaulting a customer for no good reason. Lets hear his story. Called police and then 'passed out' . He ust as likely dicided he really wasn't interested in filing charges is my guess. We have heard the end of this story: La Fin.

Before the bigots chime in, French citizen / Lebanese or Algerian surname : there's a shared history between these countries, so let's not go there this time pls.

http://www.namespedia.com/details/Ksouri

I hope the old bloke recovers and they catch the pair responsible.

So what is wrong with being a so called Bigot or Racist?

Half the world fits into that category and I'm afraid to tell you that no amount of political correctness being rammed down their throats from the other half is going to make them change.

Of course the world was much better off when people of a certain race / Tribe stayed in their own territories with their own people.

And that would include Farang who currently live in Thailand ? How about the Cambodian, Laos and Burmese working here ? Hell, why stop there - lets deport half of Pattaya back to Isaan - they clearly miss their homes and families.

You and I could carry on like this for pages - moderation notwithstanding - but ultimately we wouldnt be discussing the topic at hand, would we ? For me, the key question is whether the Police will even catch the alleged perpetrators and whether the 'women' are in fact ladyboys. More than happy to discuss that with you - considerably less so if you want to pursue your plan for world peace.

Pattaya, Chon Buri:- A Russian man was found injured and robbed inside a Pattaya bungalow room Monday after he took two Thai women to his room late Sunday night, police said.

The man was identified by documents founded in a Toyota Soluna sedan car with Bangkok’s license plate parked in front of his room as Lazare Ksouri, 42.

PATTAYA: -- A Frenchman sustained serious facial injuries at a South Pattaya Motel on Monday Morning and Police are now searching for two Thai women who are accused of conducting the vicious assault.

Police and medics were called to the Rich Motel on the South Pattaya Road after the occupier of room number S11, Mr. Lazare Ksouri aged 73, summoned assistance but soon collapsed close to the entrance of his room.

These are both listed in todays TV news - does anyone check these stories before publishing ?

Have i got this right or wrong? When a foreigner invites / takes back a thai girl to his hotel room, she ( or maybe he ) has to leave the thai ID card at the hotel reception desk, until they leave with the person who took them to the hotel. This was always a security thing in the past as my freinds were going on about it before in Phuket. If this is not, why, the hotel and the girls should be strung up by there---tubes

I agree but it is possible the interpretation of the story is slightly skewed, he could likely be a long term resident and in most cases it is probably up to him to ensure id cards are left, a lot of these cheap rented rooms won't even have reception or security on hand late at night to provide such a service