Elderly German Woman “jumps” off Jomtien Condominium

Lite Beer

Why not just take a sleeping pill instead of jumping off a balcony ? Isn't it better to die in your sleep than experience seconds of terrible fear and pain ? I will never understand people that desperate.

Why not just take a sleeping pill instead of jumping off a balcony ? Isn't it better to die in your sleep than experience seconds of terrible fear and pain ? I will never understand people that desperate.

Take A sleeping pill.

Do you know how many pills you would need to take to die?

(without other factors like plastic bag, alcohol lots of it, sliding down in a bathtub full of water etc)

That all takes meticulous planning and making sure no-one calls emergency or is implicated in any way.

Some people with no hope, see one chance and they take it.

Balo,

Sleeping pills are both difficult to obtain and also unreliable. They can take a long time to work if they work at all.

I hope we never understand that level of desperation, but I certainly reserve the right to make the same decision she made if the situation is that desperate. (I would get access to barbiturates though)

"...the body of Mrs. Frieder Hornsteiner aged 75. Close-by was her Husband Mr. Dulof Hornsteiner who is now living with his Thai Wife, Khun Yupa..."

I know these people, the wife was his sister, not his ex-wife.

Be careful not to let the facts get in the way of a good; and incorrectly (so it seems) reported; story.

Anyone suffering from depression or have serious health issues,

needs to rent only on the first floor.

regards Worgeordie

She went up to the top floor...

Regarding the sister/wife issue, could be, she "changed" into the sister.

After her suicide Passports came on the table.

What a horrible thing to go thru. For everybody involved.

These poor people should be able to take a pill when the time comes.

When are we going to face reality and face the facts, there is a time to check out.

They can joesanunu, (if your talking about the ones living in Thailand) with just a minimum amount of research.

It certainly is a little more difficult to obtain the "Pink Pill" since the Australian suicide advocate (Nitschke) printed the names & address of where to obtain it in Thailand, however in Cambodia there is no sales restrictions.

I guess its up to each individual to decide whether he/she should have this on hand.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/797453-american-in-suspected-suicide-at-north-pattaya-apartment/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Nitschke

A post has been removed:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

The forum rules are to be found HERE

severe mobility issues yet managed to shuffle over the balcony... She must have really wanted to check out

One might suspect that the caregiver may have given her some assistance...

Of course one might, but only if one hadn't read the OP which stated that she was not there at the time.

There is the small chance that Yupa didn't want any "beneficiary competition" or sensible advice given to Dulof regarding transfer of assets. Perhaps now that she is out of the way, Dulof needs to watch his back, particularly out on the balcony.

Thailand is a very dangerous place with an excessively high number of violent deaths. I believe many deaths of foreigners with considerable assets are covered up here by the corrupt and complicit authorities.

If she was his sister maybe nothing wrong here. They don't pay out on life insurance for suicide but then she might have had a big estate left to her brother.

RIP.

Edited by kiwikeith

I am sorry but when I hear that. Her ex-husband has a new Thai-Wife but they all live together? <deleted>?! She must have felt like shit there sad.png

Did you read the whole post before you added this, apparently they are BROTHER AND SISTER

Edited by brianj1964