Did you lose / have a m/c stolen?

WhamBam

Mods, can we keep this here because it might be seen by the right person?

I know this is a broad topic in some ways, but I'm interested in someone who has had a m/c stolen or lost. Most likely in the last 2 years. More than likely in the Chonburi / Pattaya area.

IF my suspicions are correct, it would have been a lady that stole it.

The m/c in question is a Honda Click.

I am reluctant to go into too much detail about colour and such to make sure the right person (if any) gets the m/c back. There is one, special identifying feature on this m/c that would prove to me beyond a doubt it is theirs.

If you've had a m/c stolen or lost one you can PM me some details and I'll see if they correlate to the one in question.

• Like 1

Off topic slightly but hope it's ok to post this here. Came across this CCTV footage recently of an attempted motorcycle theft in Thailand.
The guy had already had two of his bikes stolen so when he caught the 3rd in the act he took revenge.
Th lynching starts at 07:13.

What happens to the stolen bike i wonder

there must be hundreds of them around.

Here in Chiang Mai the Honda Wave is the most desirable. Myanmar and Laos the preferred destinations.

Hmmm. Since all I've ever stolen is hearts (unintentional) and you can't even give them back. When I was in the business of machines, knew of some people. They would part them out. I lived in another area of our shop. When my partner surrendered to the temptation. He was found dead on his Mother's sofa, less than one year after. RIP . It is a bigger picture than that, but the grown ups here know what will happen. Too bad. My partner was decent man too. The door of theft opens so many other doors. All doors we want to keep closed. We were earning real good money too.

Off topic slightly but hope it's ok to post this here. Came across this CCTV footage recently of an attempted motorcycle theft in Thailand.

The guy had already had two of his bikes stolen so when he caught the 3rd in the act he took revenge.

Th lynching starts at 07:13.

The wife says not a great ides....just going to start another gang war, better to have called the police, Myself, I'm not sure calling the police would avoid a gang war.

I see it was one on one again. Hard to make out what he was trying to steal.

The captions give a little more information.

After the thieves park up, the pillion passenger allegedly goes off to 7-11 to buy some water.

The other thief sits down on the bike and tries the lock. The owner, who has recently installed CCTV, comes out of the house and the thief claims he's just sitting on the bike waiting for his friend to come back from 7-11. The pair initially go off to 7-11 to verify the story.

However, when they open up the thief's bum bag at 7:07 they find what look like lock-picking tools and their suspicions are confirmed.

Edited by katana

Of course its a bad idea to sit all night and look at the picture of the CCTV camera hoping someone comes and tries stealing your bike. Better lock your bike in a way its not attracting thieves. Or install an alarm. Reminds me of the us-american guy who waited for weeks/month to kill a german boy in his garage. He now is in prison for murder - 70 years. Imo all the guys who hit the thieves should go into same prison as the thieves. I can understand the intension and anger for this beating, but thats not the way to go.