satelite tv

no deal

I have TrueVisions.

Best and only one I have found with English channels in my village.

Edit in: Just noticed you wanted Udorn information. I have no information about possible cable systems there. I would still recommend TrueVisions for good sports, movies, History, NatGeo and some entertainment channels.

Edited by chuckd

If you are into the football then it has to be CTH as this is the only supplier that shows the premier league.

It doesn't matter where you are based in Thailand, you can get either True or CTH as they are both satellite based.

Otherwise look at one of the internet based tv providers like "ilikehdtv.com".

HL

Do you live in the city or out in the sticks?

In the city there might be a cable provider.

Do you happen to have a fast internet connection?

If so, always better up with a paid IPTV subscription or just the freely available streams.

If you have the choice to invest in better internet or True TV go for the first choice.

Edited by KhunBENQ

As said football is available (Stadium channels) from both PSI and GMMZ under agreement with CTH so you do not have to use CTH itself - although you may be dealing with there people to activate. PSI and GMMX are free service (you buy tuner) and you then pay extra either monthly or yearly for special additional channels. You need to read CTH and PSI and GMMZ websites to find what you might consider best for your needs (and if you really even need English language channels - most of the English speaking world does not operate on your timezone so might be better to use computer time shifting).

If you are into the football then it has to be CTH as this is the only supplier that shows the premier league.

It doesn't matter where you are based in Thailand, you can get either True or CTH as they are both satellite based.

Otherwise look at one of the internet based tv providers like "ilikehdtv.com".

If you want USA content and not UK then http://www.cablestreamer.com/shop/ is the one. BTW it still gives you EPL and other UK options.

Edited by ubonjoe
moved reply from quoted text

Hi. I'm in Sakon Nakhon, about 150k east of Udon. Have True satellite. Excellent reception. Plenty of English movie & documentary & sport channels. Every second sport channel appears to be that bloody round ball game :-) Can't fault True at all.

Just sayin..... Mal.