Getting Problems for Frequent Entries

Hmmm. I'm at Thai lounge in Changi heading to BKK. I go about once a month myself for last three years and have been questioned only once at BKK. I normally stay for 4 to 5 days and two weeks maximum. The time I was questioned, I had to show my Singapore employment pass and that was that.

If I have issue today, I will report back. I carry USA passport and have APEC card for fast track.

No drama to report as I was stamped and out to Airport Link train in about 5 min (through Premier Lane) without any question. Only stamps I have in my passport is just Thailand (about 4 or 5 pages)... since I don't stamp in and out of USA or Singapore and I haven't been to any other countries (quite sad really).

Just last Tuesday (17th March) I was stopped for the first time. They said since I have been in and out Thailand for more that 6 time in a certain period of time. (about 10 times of the last 2 months)

I have a business card with a British Company address (and Thai number) and they took some of this data, after that it was no problem. On Monday off to Japan and back on Friday so we will see how that goes..

I guess in addition to the business card I will get a letter from our company to basically state that I am an employee somewhere else than Thailand and that I frequently pass through, by sometimes being in transit for several days (but never more than 30 days).

Lets hope immigration is not reading these posts

Just entered Thailand again from Japan and after my issue last week, which I resolved using a business card with my UK HQ address on it, I had no problems at all. I guess no need for a letter yet. Next week Korea and than Dubai. If all these 3 trip are smooth perhaps we can assume a business card with a foreign address is acceptable and will prevent you from having issues at immigration.

On the other hand , it's still Thailand... Good luck.

Just last Tuesday (17th March) I was stopped for the first time. They said since I have been in and out Thailand for more that 6 time in a certain period of time. (about 10 times of the last 2 months)

I have a business card with a British Company address (and Thai number) and they took some of this data, after that it was no problem. On Monday off to Japan and back on Friday so we will see how that goes..

I guess in addition to the business card I will get a letter from our company to basically state that I am an employee somewhere else than Thailand and that I frequently pass through, by sometimes being in transit for several days (but never more than 30 days).

Lets hope immigration is not reading these posts

Gee wiz. The only problem with this is it sounds like you are getting a hallway pass like in school. Your work is outside the country. Probably good to document that. But having the company then address anything about your personal life and why you go to Thailand just doesn't have a good ring to me.

Sorry just saw your reply. I agree it's not professional and perhaps invading your privacy. Difficult to see the consequences of that. You have to ensure that you can proof you're correct must that be necessary at one point.

I think things at the immigration are very subjective. In my experience, about 13 years in and out of Thailand on a monthly basis, even a proper shave and clothing can make a difference.