Book Sale In Pattaya

libya 115

There is a large book sale (organised by Bookazine) on the ground floor of the Royal Garden Mall (Second Road entrance).

Upto 70% off many thousands of books, I picked up some Lonely Planet guides for 100 baht and lots of computer books/manuals etc all 70% reduced.

Worth a look: However books are not priced so take them over to the staff who will scan them and tell you how much. Some are reduced 70% some only 20%; happy hunting.

I didn't try to use my card for a further 5% off, maybe I should have tried, but it is quite a temporary set up, on the ground floor, with no p.c. monitor for the staff to work out the 5% reduction; so I did not bother trying.

Still happy with my purchases however and will return tomorrow for a more lengthy browse.

I didn't try to use my card for a further 5% off, maybe I should have tried, but it is quite a temporary set up, on the ground floor, with no p.c. monitor for the staff to work out the 5% reduction; so I did not bother trying.

Still happy with my purchases however and will return tomorrow for a more lengthy browse.

:o yes went there yesterday, I dont think it is bookazine it is B2S I think the opposition, I bought three books price stickers on them added up to 1815baht, each time I asked what the discount price was they all came up with different prices, they just make their own mind what discount they will give, one tried 15% discount, so I said the sign says 30 to 70% please show me where the 70% books are as they are all in together. she couldnt, and finally she decided to give me 70% on all so a good saving, so persist. and you will get the good price