Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

20 hours ago, Bri19000 said:

Did my 90-day online on 3rd December. Checked today to see that it was approved.

That's the good news, however, I can't seem to print out the next appointment attachment.

I've got the approved screen but whenever I try to print the next appointment it just opens up the following:

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:

• The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.

What you can try:

Refresh the page.Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.Go back to the previous page.

Any ideas as how to get the printout attachment for next appointment?

If you are using Internet Explorer you can try the following:

Click on the "Tools" icon (the little gear wheel in the upper right corner) then: Internet Options-->Privacy tab-->Uncheck "Turn On Pop-up Blocker"-->Apply-->OK.

Doing this I could print the "Next Appointment" attachment. With the Pop-up Blocker on I was getting a blank page with nothing to print.

If the online application was accepted and approved, does that qualify as having reported as required?

If a person cannot print the next report due date, and that person, for whatever reason, reports the next time other than online and does not have a receipt to include with paperwork..... does anyone know what would happen? 

You do mot have to include oeior receipt when you next report. They have the info in the computer.

If your report was actually approved then you are fine but note being accepted is not same as approved.

I have always received am email confirmation from my local IO. Sounds like you did not? If you did, print it out. If not but the system lists your report as approved then do a screen shot and print that out.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thank you for the reply, Sheryl.

No, I did not get an email.  And I did not get an email in the last few that were successfully approved online.  As I recall, the very first approval I got online, which has been years, was the only one I got an email for.

Edited by hml367

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

You do mot have to include oeior receipt when you next report. They have the info in the computer.

Expect that may be fine if reporting on-line and you are not subject to a police check but immigration Bangkok has recently told me that my prior receipt is indeed required and it must be the original and not a copy when reporting by mail (although they did process with a copy one time only).  In recent non receipt of mailed report receipt had to visit immigration and they printed out a copy that I must use to make report (at that receipt scheduled time).

Thank you, lopburi3.

That was my thinking...... if one had to do the report in person or possibly mail in.  I have a printout of the page showing the online was approved, and I am hoping that will suffice if I cannot get the next appointment printout if needed.

Personally, if online does not work for me, I use an agent.  The agent has asked for the prior receipt when doing this for me in the past.

After a nightmare the first time I tried mailing, I will not use that option if I can help it at all.

Edited by hml367

19 minutes ago, hml367 said:

That was my thinking...... if one had to do the report in person or possibly mail in.  I have a printout of the page showing the online was approved, and I am hoping that will suffice if I cannot get the next appointment printout if needed.

If you have proof it was approved I would not worry about printing it out at the this time.

Not being able to print it seems to be a problem with the site. 

The captcha is also not working on the application page at this time either. I suspect the 2 are related. Perhaps they will get the problem fixed soon.

I successfully completed my 90 day report on-line. I submitted it last Wednesday ~ 07:30, and when I checked back ~ 14:30 it was approved. I did not receive any email(s).

In the past I have always had issues trying to print the "Next Appointment" PDF. This time (using MSIE), I disabled all my pop-up/ad blockers, I updated and then launched Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (the app which PDFs are 'associated' with in Windows, then clicked on The Next Appointment button and the PDF popped up within Adobe Acrobat (and not IE). I was able to DL/save it and print it.

There is at least one other workaround I found elsewhere on the internet which worked for me - none of the workarounds in this thread worked for me in the past - but I haven't been able to find it again.

Thank you all that replied.

Monday, 18 December, 2017, 11:20 a.m. I was able to print the receipt/notice of next appointment with 2 browsers:  Firefox Nightly (popup blocker off); and Internet Explorer 11with popup blocker ON.   I was not able to reach the receipt with Edge browser. However, I did not try tweaking any of the setting in Edge.

Thank you again.  If anyone is waiting for a receipt to print, I would try to get it quick.  The site seems to be changing often in the last 3 or 4 days I have been trying.

5 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Are you asking him or for yourself?  You always report to the office responsible for the area you live.

joealx's question was relevant because some offices are working the online system and some aren't. It's always useful to know which.

On 18/12/2017 at 11:59 AM, smedly said:

Has anyone had any recent success online reporting at Chonburi/Jomtien  ? 

I have for the first time in well over a year got past the first page of the on-line reporting. I moved house over a year ago and never had much trouble on-line reporting apart from the usual blips. I notified Jomptien at the time of my change of address, but all attempts to on-line report failed, I will keep my fingers crossed and hope it gets 'approved' this time.

On 22/12/2017 at 12:02 PM, vogie said:

3rd day now since applying on line for my 90 day extension, still 'pending.' Jomptien

7 days days now and it's still pending, is this the new norm now, the last time I was successfull it took 2 hours (15 months ago)

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

7 days days now and it's still pending, is this the new norm now, the last time I was successfull it took 2 hours (15 months ago)

Don't count weekends since immigration does not work then. So about the same as what you posted on Friday.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, vogie said:

as I reported earlier in this thread - Jomtien are not responding to online reports since a few months ago, no idea why 

• Like 1