Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

14 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

No need to make the effort to file your 90-day report in person or by mail, as it is not required during the Amnesty (till 31 July).

But when you can do it on-line, I would recommend doing so as it is not clear whether you would be able to do it on-line again once the amnesty is over, and that would force you then to do it in person or by mail.  

It only takes 10 minutes to file your 90-day report on-line (no need for registration or uploading any documents).  The window to do it on-line is during the 15 days before till actual due date.

thanks. our filings have been by mail, due to my wife's last trip out of the country being too many years ago.

Think I managed to do mine today..

1st try on the app on iPad.......not work

2nd try using safari on iPad......not work

3rd try using google chrome on iPad,,seems to have worked says pending ,waiting for approval now????

On 5/18/2020 at 8:20 PM, Peter Denis said:

It only takes 10 minutes to file your 90-day report on-line (no need for registration or uploading any documents).  The window to do it on-line is during the 15 days before till actual due date.

Hey Peter just did my 1st 90 days on-line after being here 4.5 years, and after hearing so many negatives in the past, I used to drive 2 and a half hours return to Sakon Nakhon to do my 90 days, this is going to save me doing that 3 times a year.

First page after I pressed submit went to a blank window, I waited for a while, but nothing, so I said to myself, maybe a failure in the system, like I said don't know what happened there, so I did the 1st page again pressed submit and it took me to the 2nd window, completed that then submit and it took me to the 3rd window again hit the submit button and approved.

I have printed off the form with the transaction details and am now just wondering what happens next, e.g. do they send me an email or do I have to go back into the system in a couple of days to check the status of the application.

This was so easy.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Some offices send an e mail and some do not. So it would be best to check yourself everyday just in case your office does not send the e mails.

I would imagine if they sent me an email it would be something on the lines of a document to print off and put into my passport with the new date, just like we get when we go into the office doing it that way, or alternatively if I don't get an email and find it on the system, then I would just print it off there ?

I registered for the App (IOS) late morning today and then did my 90 day Report. At 2:43pm I received an e-mail to say that my report had been approved. My Immigration Offices are Nonthaburi.... Impressed. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I would imagine if they sent me an email it would be something on the lines of a document to print off and put into my passport with the new date, just like we get when we go into the office doing it that way, or alternatively if I don't get an email and find it on the system, then I would just print it off there ?

The e-mail they (might) send you will just inform you that your report has been approved.

You then need to go back into their system and "check the status of your application", and from there you can print the "date of the next report".  Note: that the "Check status" defaults to the application reference number (that you probably didn't record), but you can switch to "Name", "PP#", & "Nationality" and check using those. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, steve73 said:

Note: that the "Check status" defaults to the application reference number (that you probably didn't record), but you can switch to "Name", "PP#", & "Nationality" and check using those. 

Thanks for that, and yes you got me, will use the above when it's time.

This online reporting has made my day and future months on reporting so much easier.

I know a lot of guys have said the system didn't work or worked when it wanted too and I remember a few years ago trying it and it didn't work, so my question is, what changed and when if anyone knows ?

I just tried the online report, and it stated I need to go in. This never happens to me. If my 90 day report is due June 1 , am I exempt until July 31 due to overcrowding response given back in April? I tried yesterday online too. Same message. Maybe i missed the 15 day window?

Edited by Bangkok or bust

35 minutes ago, Bangkok or bust said:

I just tried the online report, and it stated I need to go in. This never happens to me. If my 90 day report is due June 1 , am I exempt until July 31 due to overcrowding response given back in April? I tried yesterday online too. Same message. Maybe i missed the 15 day window?

If your 90-day report is due June 1, you are presently in the 15 days before till due date window so that cannot be the reason of the error note.

But is June 1 indeed correct?  Was that date given on your last 90-day report as 'next appointment' or did you re-enter Thailand again during the last 3 months (which would result in a later due date).

Possibly there is a temporary hick-up with the 90-day reporting website, so can try again later.

>> During the Amnesty period (till July 31) you are exempt from doing 90-day reports.  However, if you can do them on-line, it is recommended to do so as it not clear whether you would be able to them ON-LINE again when you missed the reporting window, and that would force you then to do your next one in person or by mail.

Edited by Peter Denis

31 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

If your 90-day report is due June 1, you are presently in the 15 days before till due date window so that cannot be the reason of the error note.

But is June 1 indeed correct?  Was that date given on your last 90-day report as 'next appointment' or did you re-enter Thailand again during the last 3 months (which would result in a later due date).

Possibly there is a temporary hick-up with the 90-day reporting website, so can try again later.

>> During the Amnesty period (till July 31) you are exempt from doing 90-day reports.  However, if you can do them on-line, it is recommended to do so as it not clear whether you would be able to them ON-LINE again when you missed the reporting window, and that would force you then to do your next one in person or by mail.

Thanks for the reply, I came back from S Korea December 15, so things my second 90 day report since then.

Can I just wait for July 31?

4 minutes ago, Bangkok or bust said:

Yes

It could well be after then you will need to it. Immigration will likely announce when reports are due based upon when your last report was due. They will certainly not expect everybody to report on the same day.

1 hour ago, Bangkok or bust said:

Thanks for the reply, I came back from S Korea December 15, so things my second 90 day report since then.

If you entered Thailand on December 15, your next 90-day report due date would have been March 13.  If you then applied early March (during the then 15 to 7 days before window), a due date of June 1 well possible.  So normally you should be able to apply on-line during the present 15 days before till 1 June due date.

In case you are not able to do so due to technical website problems, there is no need to worry as 90-day reports are not required during the Amnesty.  At the end of the Amnesty (31 July, unless it is prolonged) Immigration will announce when your next 90-day report will be required.  They will undoubtedly provide a scheme when to do it In order to avoid their offices being flooded by people attempting to do it in person.

4 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

If you entered Thailand on December 15, your next 90-day report due date would have been March 13.  If you then applied early March (during the then 15 to 7 days before window), a due date of June 1 well possible.  So normally you should be able to apply on-line during the present 15 days before till 1 June due date.

In case you are not able to do so due to technical website problems, there is no need to worry as 90-day reports are not required during the Amnesty.  At the end of the Amnesty (31 July, unless it is prolonged) Immigration will announce when your next 90-day report will be required.  They will undoubtedly provide a scheme when to do it In order to avoid their offices being flooded by people attempting to do it in person.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

<snip>

I know a lot of guys have said the system didn't work or worked when it wanted too and I remember a few years ago trying it and it didn't work, so my question is, what changed and when if anyone knows ?

It's always worked for me since it was first introduced (and also for around 6 of my friends I've helped with, and I've never failed with any of them).

It's important that you use ALL the drop-down menu where available.. (Others have reported here about new PP's, etc. that I've never had to deal with so can't comment.)

There have been a few recent changes - it now accepts Chrome (apparently - I've always used IE for this so can't comment), and since the past 6-9 months it now gives me an immediate approval in a pop-up window as soon as I hit the submit button (Rayong). 

And I also hear there is now an App... although I've heard mixed reports about that.  I'll stick with what I know works..

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, steve73 said:

It's always worked for me since it was first introduced (and also for around 6 of my friends I've helped with, and I've never failed with any of them).

It's important that you use ALL the drop-down menu where available.. (Others have reported here about new PP's, etc. that I've never had to deal with so can't comment.)

There have been a few recent changes - it now accepts Chrome (apparently - I've always used IE for this so can't comment), and since the past 6-9 months it now gives me an immediate approval in a pop-up window as soon as I hit the submit button (Rayong). 

And I also hear there is now an App... although I've heard mixed reports about that.  I'll stick with what I know works..

Thanks and yes, I did see comments saying that one needed IE and or Firefox and or Safari back then if memory serves me correctly, but as I use Chrome it didn't work for me back then and didn't want to venture into unfamiliar territory using a different browser, as simple as it may be for some, I like to stick to what I know, (horse with blinkers)...lol. It could have also been not using the drop down boxes at the time ?, that said, I think they added Chrome to be accepted as you say and perhaps Windows 10 if that has anything to do with it, suffice to say, it's about time they started making life easier, not only for us, but themselves and the trees, too much waste with all the paper and repetitiveness in the whole process to renew our stay here each year.

How simple could it be:

1) Up to date Passport

2) Letter from bank regarding funds in account

3) Copy of page showing funds with date in account

4) Updated marriage letter from government stating you are still married, if doing the marriage extension

5) Completed form with current photo, advising you still live at the same address and your contact details are the same, mobile, email etc etc

6) Pay fee and off you go

Could you imagine how less stressed immigration officers would be, let alone the applicants such as ourselves, it will eventually happen, when someone up there comes up with this "genius" idea, probably when you and I are long gone.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, steve73 said:

It's important that you use ALL the drop-down menu where available.

It has never worked for me.

Does the drop-down menu go back to 2002?

11 hours ago, steve73 said:

and since the past 6-9 months it now gives me an immediate approval in a pop-up window as soon as I hit the submit button (Rayong). 

Interesting that you said that, as I saw that mine was also approved at the time of making the application, e.g. at the top right hand corner, approved, but thought I would have to wait for an email for the Receipt of Notification with the new date which to arrive in an email or check back in within 7 days as it states that it can take up to that time.

The above said, reading into what you said again, I just went back into the system after a day and clicked on the passport tab and put in my details as I didn't write down the reference number, so i put in my passport details, d.o.b. and nationality and clicked on the submit button and then it took me to another window so I hit the check your status button and the same window that I printed the form off the other night which said approved appeared, and I looked at the bottom of that page, it has two buttons to click which I probably didn't see the other night, and I clicked the very bottom one and there it was a new window with my details at the bottom with all my details from the other night which I recall seeing as well, then to the far right clicked on the search button and it opened up the window where my Receipt of Notification was sitting waiting for me to print it off, so I can now put that in my passport.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

It has never worked for me.

Does the drop-down menu go back to 2002?

If you mean the drop down for your entry date it would but you could not do the 90 day report. A entry prior to 2013 would not be in the database the system checks.

I cannot do them due to an entry well before 2013.

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you mean the drop down for your entry date it would but you could not do the 90 day report. A entry prior to 2013 would not be in the database the system checks.

I cannot do them due to an entry well before 2013.

Yes, that's the drop-down I mean, but I thought it didn't get down to 2002 the last time I tried, a few years ago. Maybe I mis-remembered, but for sure after I entered all the information the message "Contact Immigration" (or something like it) was displayed.

It's a shame they don't or can't add you to the database after you do a successful report in person. I wonder why that is? (Sort of, rhetorical question ???? )

Edit: So glad Phuket has a "drive-thru" system. :thumbsup:

Edited by JetsetBkk
Add "drive-thru"

9 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Yes, that's the drop-down I mean, but I thought it didn't get down to 2002 the last time I tried, a few years ago.

I was able to get to 2002. image.png.63b9ea2092b7c4afe251d706b1ea6701.png

At first the lowest it would go was 2010 and then after selecting it went back to it and it went lower.

• Like 1

If you do your 90 day on the mobile app Immeservice , the drop down menu goes back to the 1800's.

So regardless of what date you entered , it will allow that date to be submitted.

Whether or not it is accepted is another matter.

FYI I did the 90 day online yesterday and now it gives you an INSTANT "approve".

I've  used IE Explorer always on their  website, it did'nt work for the first year after that it's  been fine.

16 minutes ago, bodga said:

FYI I did the 90 day online yesterday and now it gives you an INSTANT "approve".

I've  used IE Explorer always on their  website, it did'nt work for the first year after that it's  been fine.

Yes, I had same instant approval upon submission.  However, when I checked the STATUS in order to get the Receipt of Notification which contains your 'next appointment', a copy of which needs to be in your passport (I simply keep the scan on my mobile phone), it stated PENDING.

And only next day the status was actually approved, which allows you to access that Receipt of Notification.

1 hour ago, Peter Denis said:

Yes, I had same instant approval upon submission.  However, when I checked the STATUS in order to get the Receipt of Notification which contains your 'next appointment', a copy of which needs to be in your passport (I simply keep the scan on my mobile phone), it stated PENDING.

And only next day the status was actually approved, which allows you to access that Receipt of Notification.

My last 2 (or 3, can't remember) online reports were approved instantly after submission and the "Next Appointment" slip and approval receipt were available for download straight away. Again, different offices have different processes I guess.

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2020 at 11:21 AM, ubonjoe said:
On 5/21/2020 at 11:08 AM, JetsetBkk said:

Yes, that's the drop-down I mean, but I thought it didn't get down to 2002 the last time I tried, a few years ago.

I was able to get to 2002. image.png.63b9ea2092b7c4afe251d706b1ea6701.png

At first the lowest it would go was 2010 and then after selecting it went back to it and it went lower.

Wow! I'll have to try again. My last arrival date is a few months after the date you show, but when I tried online reporting, I couldn't remember the flight number because normally I would fly direct from Heathrow, but the very last time was from Norwich via Amsterdam. I could find no record of it in emails, documents, TM6, etc, and then somebody recommended looking at the passport stamp. Lo and behold, there it was:

266052878_ArrivalDate.jpg.343f4ec26b2c61c3898321e982371021.jpg

It looks like China International flight CI066 - which I entered in the online reporting a year or so ago, but with no luck because the drop-down menu date didn't go back far enough. I'll give it another go in a couple of months.

30 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Wow! I'll have to try again. My last arrival date is a few months after the date you show, but when I tried online reporting, I couldn't remember the flight number because normally I would fly direct from Heathrow, but the very last time was from Norwich via Amsterdam.

Flight number is not a required field since it does not have a red asterick beside it. It can be left blank.

If your last entry to the country was in 2002 you will not be able to do a online report since you will not have a record in the database it checks. Immigration told me about 5 years ago that I could not do them since it was before 2013.

I have tried but never have been able to get past page one.

• Thanks 1

Mine has been pending since 19th may☹️☹️☹️☹️,,it’s got my local immigration email address there think I sent them email with copy of pending form on tuesday or maybe call in on Wednesday as I’m going past office

Edited by taninthai