Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

3 hours ago, anyone said:

At the end of step 1 (see pic). Whats wrong?..

That means your record could not be found in the database the system checks.

Double check that you did not make an error when entering the info in one for the required fields marked with a red asterick. Best to only complete the requrierd fields.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, anyone said:

At the end of step 1 (see pic). Whats wrong?..

immigration.PNG

Hello, it's what I keep getting too. As there is this stated on Immi website, I decided to not do any 90 days report until my extension renewal next month. Will see what happens.

ImmigrationCovid19Specials.jpg

On 5/20/2020 at 9:26 PM, steve73 said:

It's always worked for me since it was first introduced (and also for around 6 of my friends I've helped with, and I've never failed with any of them).

It's important that you use ALL the drop-down menu where available.. (Others have reported here about new PP's, etc. that I've never had to deal with so can't comment.)

There have been a few recent changes - it now accepts Chrome (apparently - I've always used IE for this so can't comment), and since the past 6-9 months it now gives me an immediate approval in a pop-up window as soon as I hit the submit button (Rayong). 

And I also hear there is now an App... although I've heard mixed reports about that.  I'll stick with what I know works..

Yes, the approval process has definitely been automated, I think, since I doubt whether there was anyone actually around at Rayong Immigration at 7:45 this morning when I submitted my latest online report! As you intimate, care does need to be taken in using the system to ensure a successful outcome - but no more care than IMHO needs to be taken in accessing one's bank account online, for instance.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 5:39 PM, sometimewoodworker said:

it will be a good idea to go in for your extension sometime before the end of May. I hope you got the letter from the British Embassy requesting immigration to accept the new passport and transfer the stamps, some offices may cause problems if you don’t have the letter.

I went to Surin Immigration yesterday and had the necessary data transferred between my old (expired) passport and my new passport (฿500.00), my extension of stay approved until 2021 and the 90 day report registered (next report date 23:08:20). I did have the British Embassy letter duly completed but the I.O. gave it back to me. 50 minutes all up.

On 5/25/2020 at 1:56 PM, OJAS said:

Yes, the approval process has definitely been automated, I think, since I doubt whether there was anyone actually around at Rayong Immigration at 7:45 this morning when I submitted my latest online report!

The process is not completely automated, there is a name of the approval offer on your report back slip. That officer will be the one who was in early. 
when I popped into my local office recently the officer who processed my online reports was eager to confirm that he had indeed had done so.

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I went to Surin Immigration yesterday and had the necessary data transferred between my old (expired) passport and my new passport (฿500.00), my extension of stay approved until 2021 and the 90 day report registered (next report date 23:08:20). I did have the British Embassy letter duly completed but the I.O. gave it back to me. 50 minutes all up.

Congratulations though the reporting date is off by 1095 days ???? 

Edited by sometimewoodworker

1 hour ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Of course the computer friendly way YY:MM:DD

In my 3 score and 10 years + on this planet in probably 20 + countries I have never seen it written that way around.

24 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

In my 3 score and 10 years + on this planet in probably 20 + countries I have never seen it written that way around.

For the last 27 years before moving here I lived in a country where it is standard, though yyyy.mm.dd, when using the Gregorian calendar.

Edited by sometimewoodworker

Hello everyone,

I am due for my work permit & work visa renewal this Friday and today is the first day of my TM47 online renewal. I tried to log into the website but the link to the TM47 form is dead (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online)

I know that I am not required to do this now and it says in an earlier post that the immigration office is taking care of this on my behalf (really, are they?) so I just wanted to better be safe than sorry. 

Is it possible that they have taken the TM47 form down? Has this website been unavailable for a while? 

Ideally I want to do it myself but if it does not work then I'll just renew my work visa & permit without it.

With Regards,

Sambora.

27 minutes ago, Sambora said:

Hello everyone,

I am due for my work permit & work visa renewal this Friday and today is the first day of my TM47 online renewal. I tried to log into the website but the link to the TM47 form is dead (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online)

I know that I am not required to do this now and it says in an earlier post that the immigration office is taking care of this on my behalf (really, are they?) so I just wanted to better be safe than sorry. 

Is it possible that they have taken the TM47 form down? Has this website been unavailable for a while? 

Ideally I want to do it myself but if it does not work then I'll just renew my work visa & permit without it.

With Regards,

Sambora.

Just checked and the link for on-line 90-day reporting works, it might have been temporarily off-line so you can try again.

But even if you are not able to do it on-line now or in coming days, you can do it in person at your local IO while renewing your work visa next Friday. 

Note: It is not required to do 90-day reporting during the Amnesty, but that does not mean that your immigration officer is 'doing it for you'.

Edited by Peter Denis

48 minutes ago, paddypower said:

appologies if this is a repeat question: if reporting by Thai Post, does the amnesty mean one must file the 90 day report by at least 15 days before July 1st ?

No

The report will not be due until after July 31st. Immigration will announce when the reports are due.

Perhaps 90 days from when you last report was due.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

No

The report will not be due until after July 31st. Immigration will announce when the reports are due.

Perhaps 90 days from when you last report was due.

tks, Joe - that is exactly what concerns me - my 90 day report due date was May 6. is my deadline now August 4th (which means I should file by post no later than 15 days earlier, i.e. July 20th.?) if you lived in NST, you'd appreciate the level of paranoia that we have, in dealings with a certain individual at that office.

Edited by paddypower
add acomment

32 minutes ago, paddypower said:

tks, Joe - that is exactly what concerns me - my 90 day report due date was May 6. is my deadline now August 4th (which means I should file by post no later than 15 days earlier, i.e. July 20th.?) if you lived in NST, you'd appreciate the level of paranoia that we have, in dealings with a certain individual at that office.

I assume you did not do your report on May 6th.

I not sure how they would handle a mailed in report after one was skipped. Also it does not have to be mailed 15 days early. It just needs to be received by 7 days before the report date.

It might be best to wait for the announcement to be made. If they extend the ministerial order again it would not be due in August.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 5:16 PM, egypte said:

Thanks for the ink. Now I am totally confused. I have read a notice from Immigration Thailand that ALL filings/reports are not required during the period starting April (not sure of what date) and ending July 31.

Are I and my wife the only 2 expats who have not filed their TM47 during this amnesty period?  tks.

14 hours ago, paddypower said:

Thanks for the ink. Now I am totally confused. I have read a notice from Immigration Thailand that ALL filings/reports are not required during the period starting April (not sure of what date) and ending July 31.

Are I and my wife the only 2 expats who have not filed their TM47 during this amnesty period?  tks.

I only filed because I was in Immigration Office (Surin) to apply for my yearly extension (which is required even during the amnesty). Otherwise I would not have reported at this time.

• Like 1

Thanks, gents. I was misinformed by this link <https://www.thaiembassy.com/travel/covid-19-guide-for-travelers-in-thailand.php> which stated that the 90 day reporting was not ammenstied.(is that a word?). An American friend told me that he, too filed in person, because he lived nearby and 'you never know in Thailand'. 555. Yesterday, I drove to the IO at NST. submitted forms for wife and self. 5 minutes and all done. the next due date is Sept 1, (90 days hence). Feel very relieved. Bit ironic, that expression reminded me of the Super Lottery, back in Canada...''you never know''. cheers.

2 minutes ago, paddypower said:

Thanks, gents. I was misinformed by this link <https://www.thaiembassy.com/travel/covid-19-guide-for-travelers-in-thailand.php> which stated that the 90 day reporting was not ammenstied.(is that a word?). An American friend told me that he, too filed in person, because he lived nearby and 'you never know in Thailand'. 555. Yesterday, I drove to the IO at NST. submitted forms for wife and self. 5 minutes and all done. the next due date is Sept 1, (90 days hence). Feel very relieved. Bit ironic, that expression reminded me of the Super Lottery, back in Canada...''you never know''. cheers.

I think you misread it. It does state that 90 day reporting is not required.

"The Immigration Bureau also suspends the 90-day address reporting of all long term visa holders until further notice."

FYI that is not a official website. See this at the bottom of that page "This is NOT the official website of the Thai Embassy".

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I think you misread it. It does state that 90 day reporting is not required.

"The Immigration Bureau also suspends the 90-day address reporting of all long term visa holders until further notice."

FYI that is not a official website. See this at the bottom of that page "This is NOT the official website of the Thai Embassy".

thanks,. I missed the bit you quoted. With a May 6 deadline,  I relied on this:  'In addition to the amnesty, expats living, working or retiring in Thailand whose 90 day reports fall due between March 26 and 30th April will be exempt from having to attend their local immigration offices.'  as you suggest, I will not rely on non-govt sites again.

Edited by paddypower

56 minutes ago, paddypower said:

'In addition to the amnesty, expats living, working or retiring in Thailand whose 90 day reports fall due between March 26 and 30th April will be exempt from having to attend their local immigration offices.'

The 26th of March was for those already in the country before that day and were on a valid permit to stay to qualify for the amnesty.

The 90 day reporting waiver started on April 7th and the April 30th  date was extended to July 31st.

Now Im really confused. My 90-day falls on 8th July. I can do it online. My retirement ext falls on 30 July.

Do I skip the 90 day until we are told otherwise?

Do I need to do my Retirement renewal even though it's due before the magic 31/7??

Eddy

3 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

Now Im really confused. My 90-day falls on 8th July.

If you can do it online it will be accepted.

3 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

Do I need to do my Retirement renewal even though it's due before the magic 31/7??

Yes

• Like 2