Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Monday after next will be over one month since I mailed in my 90 day report. If it doesn't come in the mail before then....I think slim chance...I will have to go to MTT.

While there I will ask when the online site will be back up. 

The way it looks now....10 days from now...it will still be down....

Oh....if it does come in the mail....I report that.

6 minutes ago, JohnOFphon said:

Monday after next will be over one month since I mailed in my 90 day report. If it doesn't come in the mail before then....I think slim chance...I will have to go to MTT.

While there I will ask when the online site will be back up. 

The way it looks now....10 days from now...it will still be down....

Oh....if it does come in the mail....I report that.

20210325 10:06 90-day online reporting still not working.

Return of receipts of mail-in 90-day reporting not working either as many are reporting that receipt not received after 1 month from mail-in date.

The stamp requirement for return mail was recently increased to 10 Baht from 5 Baht. Immigration officials stealing stamps from mail-in 90-day reports could be a lucrative business at 10 Baht a time and four sessions a year.

Edited by Advocate

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

What day did you mail it? What day did it arrive? What was your report date?

Due 15th. Mailed 1st.. Recieved 2nd or 3rd. I sent everything required. Only mistake I made was using black ink to fill out the TM47....That probably sent them spinning.

• Haha 2

The only reason that the Thai government has not fixed the immigration website is because if us foreigners did all of our reporting online, it would put many paper-pushing Thais out of a job.  By taking down the website, we all have to haul our asses to immigration which gives these paper-pushers something to do.  We also spend money on taxis and other transport to get to immigration, and some of us may be late with our reporting, pay fines, which all nets more money into Thailand's pocket.

Stepping into 21st century technology would put millions of Thais out of work.  Have you all seen the education system here?  Thais are lazy and quite frankly, pretty stupid.  There is a Thai law that all students have to "pass" despite if they are dumb as a mule.  So Thais start working despite the fact they never really learned anything in high school and some can't do anything except push papers or drive a motorbike.   Look at these Thais who do construction.  They drill with no eye protection.  Work in high areas with no harness.  They wear flip flops and smoke cigarettes while on a dangerous construction site.  Need I continue?

Thailand needs foreigners' money to survive.  Even more so now with borders closed due to Covid.  Don't expect online reporting to resume any time soon.  

Edited by loser4life
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Advocate said:

20210325 10:06 90-day online reporting still not working.

I am looking forward with bated breath to the Immigration Bureau announcement stating that it will be working by 20210401 11:59! ????

13 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Waiting to see parking meters and a toll gate to enter the MTT complex.

You are truly on to a missed business opportunity. 

They should recruit THAI Airways to sell donuts and coffee at MTT. At the moment it is a wasteland of nothingness. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Better than cyber  BS  from immigration, however I see the all  mouth no trousers brigade have yet to make a  comment over there.

and you expected one, well that's just laughable when it comes to them saving FACE, ain't their fault is all you might get.

My next 90 day due 2nd of April.

Think I read that the window of opportunity has been extended for online reporting to due date -14 right up until due date.

Please correct if mistaken. Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mahtin said:

Think I read that the window of opportunity has been extended for online reporting to due date -14 right up until due date.

That is correct for online reporting.

Mine is due on the 6th.

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

and you expected one, well that's just laughable when it comes to them saving FACE, ain't their fault is all you might get.

I expect  nothing from them and haven't been disappointed yet. They can't  even answer the phone many a  time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foreverlomsak said:

Don't give them idea's

It may be the only way they can get more money to fix the computer system, but then once started we know what that will lead to.  Yep your right....

My sarcastic nature at it's finest..lol

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Where is @Advocatetoday?

He's about due to post his daily update that the online system isn't working.

I don't know how we'd manage without his daily reminders.

I suspect someone's had a quiet word to say a daily report of a monotonous nature isn't really a kosher way of increasing someone's post count.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

here is my experience for 90 days report in muang thong thani immigration

i got an online queue 3 days before for 13:40-14:00 , i got bts to Wat Phra Sri Mahathat station it was super fast , than 20 minutes with taxi ,i was there at 12:30 , i showed the email from immigration for online queue to the counter at second floor than waited around 30 minutes and it's finished , i didn't think it's going to be as fast as this 

• Thanks 1

The main immigration site with the link to on-line services is still showing the following with no potential date for re-opening.  Must be just like the Jungceylon Mall in Patong..lol

สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง – Immigration Bureau

image.png.7c3e1e0c2498a4e6dd33197db293f3c4.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

The main immigration site with the link to on-line services is still showing the following with no potential date for re-opening.

I'm not getting the "Temp Closed" warning.. perhaps this means they are actually working on it trying to find why the linksa re broken

PH

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

I'm not getting the "Temp Closed" warning.. perhaps this means they are actually working on it trying to find why the linksa re broken

PH

That's funny as I had just copied that when I posted my post and inserted it not less than 15 minutes ago.  Maybe server issues as well. However, I just clicked on the link I had in my post and its the same as the snapshot i posted still. No change

Edited by ThailandRyan