Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

11 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

I'm not getting the "Temp Closed" warning.. perhaps this means they are actually working on it trying to find why the linksa re broken

I get it with Thai selected for language. But not with English.

image.png.5d8f9fa99c7148460a621ec9a3c467c2.png

• Sad 1

I know the immigration 90 day reporting has been down since mid-February, and my 90 days report is due on 16 April. If the site isn’t operational again by Tuesday 30 March (next week), I am going to send my report by post to CW.

If the site is operational AFTER I send the postal report and is within the time window, I am going to do an online report as well just to make sure.

Question: Will reporting twice (post and online) cause any problems?

Also, what stamp should be used for the return slip? B3, B5 or B10? I have always used a B5 in the past with no problems.

Thanks to all.

45 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

Will reporting twice (post and online) cause any problems?

Define "problems".

Personally I wouldn't do this. Filing by post is sufficient.

45 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

Also, what stamp should be used for the return slip? B3, B5 or B10? I have always used a B5 in the past with no problems.

I prepay 37 baht for EMS RETURN, then seal that into the packet. Assuming they don't assign a new EMS slip - sometimes they do - you can track the return.

If you want to pay the minimum  just ask at the post office when you mail your packet.

Still can't ping      extranet.immigration.go.th [118.174.40.243]

Thank you for your quick reply.

It's just that I heard a few problems about the 90 day slip not being returned by post and this leading to all sorts of complications.

I have done it by post many many times in the past and, like everyone else, found the online reporting to be so easy, quick and convenient.

Doing everything in my power to avoid a trip to MTTas I live way on the other side of BKK!!

24 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

I have done it by post many many times in the past

And did you ever fail to receive the next report date slip?

Not sure what to say? Roll the dice, hope the system is back up, stays up, works as expected, and if it doesn't, go to MTT. Or file by post. While I recall a few posts about not receiving the the return slip, those seem to be well outside the norm.

4 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

And did you ever fail to receive the next report date slip?

I have - a trip to immigration 30 days later found they had report on file and a new receipt was provided.  No issues but a trip was required.

Edited by lopburi3

2 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

I have

Yes, believe I've seen your experience before, and  that's why I mentioned seeing a few reports of it happening.

You reported by post just that one time? Or had to filed by post a few times?

And it sounds like it didn't lead to 

27 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

all sorts of complications.

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Yes, believe I've seen your experience before, and  that's why I mentioned seeing a few reports of it happening.

You reported by post just that one time? Or had to filed by post a few times?

And it sounds like it didn't lead to 

As could not use online due last entry 2003 had been using many years and that was first non-return.  Was greeted with a bit of skepticism by immigration officer but after presenting receipt and her finding in computer all was well.  Expect as long as you have receipt should be smooth sailing.

Note:  I quoted your post but does not include your quote so changes meaning in violation of forum rules - another software downgrade?   

• Haha 1

OK Thanks to MTLS and Lopburi for your help.

I will post on Tuesday (well before the 15 days window) and hope for the best!! Yes, I have never had a problem with posting the 90 days report before but am concerned with the huge volume in postal applications due to outage of the site.

Knowing my luck, the online reporting will be up and running the second I post the letter!!!!????

Roll the dice, take yer chances!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

but am concerned with the huge volume in postal applications due to outage of the site.

Meh.

Not sure what qualifies as a "huge volume"? 

Nor how volume somehow impacts what? Loss of documents? Failure to process in a timely fashion?

The EMS tracking and delivery confirmation is proof that we made the effort to file.

I'll stipulate that I would venture to MTT after ~ 6 weeks (maybe seven accounting for Songkhran) were I not to receive my next report date receipt.

System was down previously, maybe for a longer period. That was due to some security issue I think.

System has now been down for a month plus, hopefully they've got a handle on the processing by now?

I think everyone wants the online system back up ASAP, and that it works for everyone. 

18 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Still can't ping      extranet.immigration.go.th [118.174.40.243]

>nmap -O extranet.immigration.go.th
Starting Nmap 7.91 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2021-03-28 02:53 SE Asia Standard Time
Nmap scan report for extranet.immigration.go.th (118.174.40.243)
Host is up (0.044s latency).
Not shown: 997 filtered ports
PORT    STATE  SERVICE
80/tcp  open   http
113/tcp closed ident
443/tcp open   https
Device type: general purpose
Running (JUST GUESSING): Linux 4.X (85%)
OS CPE: cpe:/o:linux:linux_kernel:4.0
Aggressive OS guesses: Linux 4.0 (85%)
No exact OS matches for host (test conditions non-ideal).

OS detection performed. Please report any incorrect results at https://nmap.org/submit/ .
Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 13.94 seconds

>

The machine is up, listening for regular web page requests on port 80, and for secure web page connection requests on port 443. When a browser sends a request, the web application package tries to do the work, discovers it cannot get to its database, and sends back the "failure of web server bridge" message.  Well, it would, except for the additional problem of an expired certificate. If you force an old style, plain insecure connection to port 80, no certificate check is attempted, the bad certificate is not noticed, and you get a terse version of the "temporarily closed for maintenance" message.

>telnet extranet.immigration.go.th 80
GET /

Service maintenance !!

Connection to host lost.

>

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

dave s  Seems you know what you're doing. Why not offer your services to what ever ****** is in charge of the extranet.

No point. Whoever is in charge has decided not to take the necessary steps.

Or perhaps they have not yet established who is in charge.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dave s said:

>nmap -O extranet.immigration.go.th
Starting Nmap 7.91 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2021-03-28 02:53 SE Asia Standard Time
Nmap scan report for extranet.immigration.go.th (118.174.40.243)
Host is up (0.044s latency).
Not shown: 997 filtered ports
PORT    STATE  SERVICE
80/tcp  open   http
113/tcp closed ident
443/tcp open   https
Device type: general purpose
Running (JUST GUESSING): Linux 4.X (85%)
OS CPE: cpe:/o:linux:linux_kernel:4.0
Aggressive OS guesses: Linux 4.0 (85%)
No exact OS matches for host (test conditions non-ideal).

OS detection performed. Please report any incorrect results at https://nmap.org/submit/ .
Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 13.94 seconds

>

The machine is up, listening for regular web page requests on port 80, and for secure web page connection requests on port 443. When a browser sends a request, the web application package tries to do the work, discovers it cannot get to its database, and sends back the "failure of web server bridge" message.  Well, it would, except for the additional problem of an expired certificate. If you force an old style, plain insecure connection to port 80, no certificate check is attempted, the bad certificate is not noticed, and you get a terse version of the "temporarily closed for maintenance" message.

>telnet extranet.immigration.go.th 80
GET /

Service maintenance !!

Connection to host lost.

>

Great analysis. To cut it short - it simply does not work and so I will be forced to go to the immigration office next week. ???????????? ???????????? ???????????? ????

Does anybody definitely know what is going on with online reporting right now (28 March)?  I mean, has Imm offered any updates on when online reporting will be back online and working?

My specific questions:

• Has Imm "officially" announced that online 90 day reporting window has been extended right up to the due date in light of the secure server being down for so long...or is this just an unsubstantiated rumor ?

If this is true, My due date is 11 April so online reporting window would normally expire 05 April (I think)...so is it safe to assume I can file online even as late as 11 April (assuming Imm ever gets their secure server running again)?

Edited by WaveHunter

14 minutes ago, Advocate said:

20210328 10:33 90-day online reporting still not working.

It is a disgrace.

Really!

Well blow me down with a feather.

You should know the Thai motto by now ''If it's broke, don't fix it, because it will only break again''.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mahtin said:

No point. Whoever is in charge has decided not to take the necessary steps.

Or perhaps they have not yet established who is in charge.

Maybe Big Joke is supposed to fix this but they haven't told him and will use it as an excuse to sack him again...just my twisted view.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

My window for online reporting starts today. 

No it doesn't!

If your report is due April 11th, the first day you could apply in the window would be Tuesday March 30th.

7 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

I think I saw somewhere in this incredibly long thread that Imm has extended the online filing window right up to the due date.  Is that verified or just an unsubstantiated rumor?

Online reporting has always been right up until the due date.

1622500485_90Dayonlinecalendar..png.e3004872eb044cc4587161ded8cfe196.png

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

If your report is due April 11th, the first day you could apply in the window would be Tuesday March 30th.

You want to count that out again?  

20 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Online reporting has always been right up until the due date.

I believe it was 15 to 7 days prior until recently.

• Like 2