Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

You want to count that out again?  

I believe it was 15 to 7 days prior until recently.

Yes i know I made an error on opening date.

"until recently"  ???  That was my question!  Not what it used to be. 

I repeat...is online reporting now allowed  up until the actual deadline (in my case 11 April)?

Edited by WaveHunter

1 hour ago, Tanoshi said:

No it doesn't!

If your report is due April 11th, the first day you could apply in the window would be Tuesday March 30th.

Online reporting has always been right up until the due date.

1622500485_90Dayonlinecalendar..png.e3004872eb044cc4587161ded8cfe196.png

No need to use the exclamation point.  I made a slight error on what I believed was the opening date.  That has no bearing on my question.

Online reporting has NOT always been right up to the filing deadline.  Formerly it was 7 to 15 day window before expiration.

I'm not sure if the infographic you provided only relates to the temporary measures put into effect last year during the Covid Amnesty, so my question remains...can anybody tell me if this in effect NOW.

On 3/26/2021 at 4:54 PM, david2923 said:

tried online reporting at 4:30 friday Mar 26 2021

I still get this temporarly closed for maintenance 

Same here.  Tried today even though I made an error since it's too early for me to do online, but can confirm secure server is STILL down today (28 Mar):

Not that it really matters, but can anyone hazard an informed guess why a major government website would be down for so long?  

1496347524_snapshot_2021-03-28at1_08_48PM.jpg.f1cc153530cdbb63590ac2803acc85e3.jpg

Precedent.

It's evidently not considered major. It hasn't worked properly since 2015.

They have been using a database that excluded everyone who hadn't crossed a border out of the country since before the system's implementation.

My actual report date is 20th April 2021 (Tuesday). I shall hang on until 19th April 2021 to report on-line; if the site is not up and running by then, it's a trip to the office on 21st April 2021.

Not a major problem, just 2 hours there and back and a few hundred baht in gas and wear and tear.

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

I repeat...is online reporting now allowed  up until the actual deadline (in my case 11 April)?

YES!! Did you miss the huge infographic on the previous page. My last two were done on second last day online. 

image.png.f6f4f1af20b62e9de396813cc232311f.png

Edited by UncleMhee

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

I made a slight error on what I believed was the opening date. 

You made no such error and @Tanoshi is, in fact, talking through his hat on the opening date.

My next 90-day report is also due on 11 April, and, as far as I am concerned, 15 days beforehand is today (28 March). But, personally, I'm not hanging around on the off-chance that the online facility will be back up and running by 11 April and shall be toddling off to my local post office next week to submit my latest report using the snail mail facility. 

Don't forget that, should you find the online system still not working on 11 April, the window of opportunity for a trip to your local immigration office within the "7 days afterwards" deadline will be severely restricted this time round because of Songkran holidays. As I see it you will only, in practice, have a single day, Friday 16 April, for this purpose, when Jomtien will no doubt be lain to siege following the long Songkran break.

Edited by OJAS

Just now, UncleMhee said:

YES!! Did you miss the huge graphic on the previous page.

image.png.f6f4f1af20b62e9de396813cc232311f.png

I acknowledged the graphic and asked if it was just a temporary measure in response to the ending of amnesty period that was invoked last year since there in nothing in the graphic indicating if it in effect NOW.

But to put this matter to rest, UbonJoe, who seems to know everything when it comes to Imm matters has said it is still in effect.  I trust him so I accept it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OJAS said:

You made no such error and @Tanoshi is, in fact, talking through his hat on the opening date.

My next 90-day report is also due on 11 April, and, as far as I am concerned, 15 days beforehand is today (28 March). But, personally, I'm not hanging around on the off-chance that the online facility will be back up and running by 11 April and shall be toddling off to my local post office next week to submit my latest report using the snail mail facility. 

Don't forget that, should you find the online system still not working on 11 April, the window of opportunity for a trip to your local immigration office within the "7 days afterwards" deadline will be severely restricted this time round because of Songkran holidays. As I see it you will only, in practice, have a single day, Friday 16 April for this purpose, when Jomtien will no doubt be lain to siege following the long Songkran break.

Thanks for the clarification.  I actually thought I had it correct but counting days on calendars can get confusing (do you count the deadline day, etc LOL).  As for the Ops other inaccuracy, well I guess that's just an aspect of forums; people who emphatically tell you something that turns out to be false.

As for sending by mail, I would never do that.  Just the idea of having to wait for a confirmation that may never arrive, and having it hanging over my head isn't my cup of tea.  Just my distrust of the post office and the paper shufflers at Imm, I guess.

If I have to do it in person, the Imm office for me is only a 10 minute walk away so no big deal except I just hate walking in that place.  It always seems like a zoo and makes me very uncomfortable being there.  I'll keep my fingers crossed they have it up and running by 11 Apr, but not going to hold my breath ????

29 minutes ago, OJAS said:

My next 90-day report is also due on 11 April, and, as far as I am concerned, 15 days beforehand is today (28 March).

Fact, it is not 15 days before as often wrongly quoted.

It is within 15 days, which includes the due date, whereas if you want to quote 'before', then it's actually 14 days. 

1745989770_90Dayonlinecalendar..png.eb195a35255deb9cb2203743cb02a3a8.png

You are quite correct I was talking through my hat on the first report date (flipped the calendar to the wrong month) and if due on Sunday April 11th, then today, Sunday March 28th is in fact the first date you could submit online.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mahtin said:

Precedent.

It's evidently not considered major. It hasn't worked properly since 2015.

They have been using a database that excluded everyone who hadn't crossed a border out of the country since before the system's implementation.

That's not correct.  They implemented the system nearly a year after I last crossed a border and I was able to use it until the recent problems.  When I moved to a different province I had to do one in person at my new location and then was able to go back to online.  My last entry card is from 2014.

I believe the database was created in 2013. This includes every one who crossed a border since then. People like ubonjoe, lopburi3 and me last entered the country prior to 2013, so not in database, so excluded. Sorry if not clear.

• Thanks 1

Just now, mahtin said:

I believe the database was created in 2013. This includes every one who crossed a border since then. People like ubonjoe, lopburi3 and me last entered the country prior to 2013, so not in database, so excluded. Sorry if not clear.

They did a change to the system last year . I was able to do my first online report in October of last year. I did a topic about it and others like lopburi3 have been able to do them now.

My 3rd report online is due on the 6th so hoping it is working by then.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

My 3rd report online is due on the 6th so hoping it is working by then.

High expectations Joe.

Hope the wife has nothing prearranged for the 6th, she could be making a trip.  ????

8 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

High expectations Joe.

Hope the wife has nothing prearranged for the 6th, she could be making a trip.  ????

It would nice if it was working but not a big deal if not.

I will print out the completed TM47 form I have saved after changing the date on it, sign it and give it and my passport to my wife to get it done on the 6th or 7th. It is only about 10 km from the house to immigration.

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It would nice if it was working but not a big deal if not.

I will print out the completed TM47 form I have saved after changing the date on it, sign it and give it and my passport to my wife to get it done on the 6th or 7th. It is only about 10 km from the house to immigration.

Just scheduled an appointment for the 19th at MTT when mine is do, maybe it will be up before then but better safe than sorry.  As you said Joe, I just printed out what I have in my computer from the last 90 day I had to do at MTT because of the issue at the time from obtaining a new extension and the system not accepting an online back in November.  Good luck to all.  In fact I need to go to MTT to get a COR ASAP, that will be two trips in less than a month, oh bother....

Online reports will be up on April 1st.

Immigration has reported that all who complete an online report on April 1st will receive 1000 baht in lottery tickets.

Good news for all who are able to complete on April 1st.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

Immigration has reported that all who complete an online report on April 1st will receive 1000 baht in lottery tickets.

The proof of the pudding will, of course, be what happens when we access the extranet that day. Will we actually be able to submit a 90-day report online? Or will we be presented with a message along the lines of "Fooled You"?!!????

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

Is that supposed to be an April Fools joke? ????

9 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Is that supposed to be an April Fools joke? ????

Of course it is...lol.

Just returned from MTT and they have no idea when or if it will be up anytime soon.  Do it by mail or schedule an appointment online is my suggestion.

Edited by ThailandRyan

12 minutes ago, sussex said:

What's the current delay on receiving postal 90 day reports back from Chaeng Wattana? Posted mine on 8 March (arrived 9 March, due 23 March), still nothing back, it's exactly 3 weeks now. Thanks!

23 March was only a few days ago so would not be concerned yet.

Bit confused here. Mine's due on April 9th, so the first day I could submit online was last Friday 26th.

Went to do so, and found the site down, then eventually found my way over here where I learned it's been down for a while now.

Also learned that the only other way to avoid going to MTT myself would be to submit by mail, the deadline for which I now know had already passed 24 hours earlier.

I'll wait until the 9th in the vain hope that the site comes back, but then in theory I can go in person up to 6 days after that (15th) without getting fined, right?

But are Immigration even open between the 9th and the 15th, or am I out of luck there with the extended Songkran holiday? What's my final deadline here?

Edit: Ah, tried to make an appointment online and April 12-15 are all holidays. It'll let me attend on the 16th, but that's 7 days past my due date. Would my attending on the 16th require a 2,000 baht fine?

Edited by thatmanagain

12 minutes ago, thatmanagain said:

Bit confused here. Mine's due on April 9th, so the first day I could submit online was last Friday 26th.

Went to do so, and found the site down, then eventually found my way over here where I learned it's been down for a while now.

Also learned that the only other way to avoid going to MTT myself would be to submit by mail, the deadline for which I now know had already passed 24 hours earlier.

I'll wait until the 9th in the vain hope that the site comes back, but then in theory I can go in person up to 6 days after that (15th) without getting fined, right?

But are Immigration even open between the 9th and the 15th, or am I out of luck there with the extended Songkran holiday? What's my final deadline here?

Edit: Ah, tried to make an appointment online and April 12-15 are all holidays. It'll let me attend on the 16th, but that's 7 days past my due date. Would my attending on the 16th require a 2,000 baht fine?

Normally no fine if business is done on next workday after holidays - but likely to be a mass of people.  You can have someone else make report for you and often they will allow mail reports if received about a week before due date from reports here.

16 minutes ago, thatmanagain said:

You can make an appointment and show up any time 15 days prior to your due date.