Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

3 minutes ago, Calvin1976 said:

Would it be considered that my 90 days report done on my visa extended date?

Not unless they did it and put a new report slip in your passport.

Only the first extension of stay is considered equal to doing a report.

• Thanks 1

"Immigration Bureau deputy commander Pol Maj Gen Achayon Kraithong said online reporting is an essential channel to help reduce overcrowding at immigration offices during the Covid-19 pandemic".

Interesting.

Edited by Yorkie
  • Haha 1

If 90 day reporting in person you can do up to 7 days after due date, is that correct? My next appointment is 04Oct, so can I do as late as 10Oct? I have a 4 hour round trip to Imm office so hoping that the online reporting miraculously sorts itself out this week... 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Forza2002 said:

If 90 day reporting in person you can do up to 7 days after due date, is that correct? My next appointment is 04Oct, so can I do as late as 10Oct? I have a 4 hour round trip to Imm office so hoping that the online reporting miraculously sorts itself out this week... 

The 7 days after the report date includes the report date in the count. Since October 10th is on a Sunday the latest the report could be done without being fined 2000 baht is the 8th.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Do you still need to make an appointment to submit the 90-day report at MTT? The Immigration Bureau Appointment webpage can no longer be found.

Never had to do for 90 day reporting and as you noticed the web site is under repair so no appointments currently.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Forza2002 said:

Just tried again with the 90 report, no longer getting the "contact your local Imm office" message now on page 1, just going to a blank white screen. Progress?

That means something is blocking the message coming up.

Try refreshing (reload) the page.

Anyone experiencing their 90 days online reporting coming back as rejected ?

Im following the steps, 1st report done in person and now doing the 2nd, successfully applied on the 24th Sept 4 days before due date (28th) and received reference number, received email today (27th) as rejected with no reason for rejection.

Anyone else experiencing this ?  What should I do ? Going in person is not an option for me.

6 minutes ago, chessman said:

I’ve been doing it for years without problems but currently can’t get past the first screen.

I just tried but got this message I expected since my report is not due.

image.png.f3f9def31915a6ddcc71aa57a385625b.png

But I got a white empty page until I refreshed (aka reload) the page.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Just to re-confirm, Cheangwattana did my 90-day at the same time I filed for my extension...

I've had that happen to me a few times, over the years, up here and around Buriram/Korat. My last one was late by about 12 days due to the IO waiting for my Marriage extension to be accepted. They never charged me for being late. Sometimes they come good.

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I just tried but got this message I expected since my report is not due.

image.png.f3f9def31915a6ddcc71aa57a385625b.png

But I got a white empty page until I refreshed (aka reload) the page.

Yes, I get this message.

I tried on the app and it tells me I am on a 70 day overstay… So I guess they didn’t update their database when I did my last report.

29 minutes ago, chessman said:

I tried on the app and it tells me I am on a 70 day overstay… So I guess they didn’t update their database when I did my last report.

A late report is not a overstay.

A overstay is for your permit to stay in the country and I suspect you have applied for a new extension of stay since your last report.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

A late report is not a overstay.

A overstay is for your permit to stay in the country and I suspect you have applied for a new extension of stay since your last report.

The terms quickly become confusing. The notice on the app tells me my visa expiration date is in 2022 and then says I am on a 70 day overstay. What can the 70 day overstay refer to then?

5 minutes ago, chessman said:

The terms quickly become confusing. The notice on the app tells me my visa expiration date is in 2022 and then says I am on a 70 day overstay. What can the 70 day overstay refer to then?

On the app you would get a message that you are not within the reporting window when you submit the report.

When did you apply for your most recent extension of stay?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chessman said:

It indicates that you submitted your latest extension 70 days ago, nonsense!

Edited by norbra
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

On the app you would get a message that you are not within the reporting window when you submit the report.

When did you apply for your most recent extension of stay?

On the app I get a pop-up that tells me my passport number, visa expiration date and overstay status. My visa expiration date is in 2022 but the overstay status says I have overstayed for 70 days. How can it say I am overstaying if it knows my visa expiration date is in 2022? If you use a web browser you don’t get a reason why you can’t progress through the screens so at least using the app I can work out that it is not working because of this flagged overstay. 

my last 90 day report was July 14 and the last extension was July 9th… 

3 hours ago, chessman said:

On the app I get a pop-up that tells me my passport number, visa expiration date and overstay status. My visa expiration date is in 2022 but the overstay status says I have overstayed for 70 days. How can it say I am overstaying if it knows my visa expiration date is in 2022? If you use a web browser you don’t get a reason why you can’t progress through the screens so at least using the app I can work out that it is not working because of this flagged overstay. 

my last 90 day report was July 14 and the last extension was July 9th… 

Last extension 70 days ago coincidence, check it out

1 hour ago, chessman said:

Yes, must be connected but the box above gives the correct visa expiration date so the system also knows I am not actually overstaying!

Oops,brain fade,you will find that your 70 days overstay coincides with your previous permission to stay expiry date.

On the usual site Im getting the same as above "Contact your local Imm O...." on my Mac.

I tried Chrome and Safari.

There is no known reason eg new passport.

I still have 12 days to go, so I will plod on.

Eddy

ps As usual, its unclear if manual in-person 90 day is still at MTT or back at CW. Anyone know? I read here that the appt. system is down, so maybe get in line at 8.30?

pps Many years ago one could do the 90 day (but nothing complex) at Chamchuri Square. There was also one year when I did it at Lad Prao 82, where the Burmese have to go. Are any of these still possible?

Eddy